Chinese Fake ware thread

Lets start a thread with fake Chinese scam parts.

A reminder to not buy directly from china when the price is too low, you will get knock off crap in return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXIokJLu_zE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQJ_Jps-DdTTPGugaDj7S-Q9PS98-JArc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A non-meme /csg/ buyer here,
The thing you need is called common sense. A lot of stuff is Ok, just don't expect a 5$ SSD or a new 100$ mobo with cpu. To quote Russians >you get what you pay for
and some of us are Ok with that because we're from poor countries.

usb charger of death

I only buy replacement parts like switches and old as fuck computer shit like used xeons from 5+ years ago and they all seem to work fine.

You just need common sense when buying things from china as in what you want, average prices and if the sellers are good.

Storage is one of the few things I wouldn't ever touch coming from china tho, don't jew up on your data.

Why does china do this?

What would actually happen if you plugged that in?

Am I wrong in thinking that resister would burn out instantly?
What the fuck were they thinking anyways?

earn a quick few bucks without consequence.

Your average normie won't be able to tell between real and fake.

it will work, but these things are fire hazards and short easy with the potential of shocking you badly.

So if you leave this over night charging your phone you might wake up discovering your house is on fire and can't escape

Because they can get away with it.

I suspect they either have nobody checking or the authorities are easy to bribe.
tl;dr: Libertarian paradise.

I love this thread!
Bump for interests!

youtube.com/watch?v=jXIokJLu_zE

not electronics but building with painted windows

what the fuck

it's not even the same value which other people have speculated means it's probably intended for aesthetics for retarded audiophiles rather than a fake trying it pass itself off as a better brand cap

IF it's actually a 8GB microSD, it's no problem though.
I don't get it why they had to remove the lock switch, as all adapter have it, maybe it just fell out?

was 128MB

unsafe power supplies and chargers are probably the worst thing, yeah

The story goes like this: Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off. Logistically accelerating techno-economic interactivity crumbles social order in auto-sophisticating machine runaway. As markets learn to manufacture intelligence, politics modernizes, upgrades paranoia, and tries to get a grip.

The body count climbs through a series of globewars. Emergent Planetary Commercium trashes the Holy Roman Empire, the Napoleonic Continental System, the Second and Third Reich, and the Soviet International, cranking-up world disorder through compressing phases. Deregulation and the state arms-race each other into cyberspace.

By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.

Neo-China arrives from the future.

Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.

Retro-disease.

Nanospasm.

Not sure if retard.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQJ_Jps-DdTTPGugaDj7S-Q9PS98-JArc

hiii Nick

the original ones look like that

Is it wrong, though? Maybe they are just more clever than Apple and made the same thing but cheaper and with less components.

What's wrong with it in specific? I'm a brainlet when it comes to ee stuff

Fake on right, original on left

Right, that's why the one on the right has more features.

Faggot.

>choosing between the expensive meme phone and the korean knock off

What's your preference?

Like constant vulnerabilities and me-too accessories.

Android has always been ahead of iPhone. Apple has consistently been the one creating "me-too!" features.

>you get what you pay for
thats actually chinese

>to quote russians
literally no russians believe this. all Ivans expect the best

I got chinked.

IIRC "EEVblog #388 - Fake Apple USB Charger Teardown" (youtube) had the annoying-voice dude describe a lot of the design principles the chink guys didn't prioritize. Distance and insulation between high/low voltage zones, component quality, etc.

see

The case size is just to fit a uniform form factor. Some need the space some don't, but they all need to fit into the same form factor.

I wouldn't think "smaller does not mean worse and it CERTAINLY doesn't mean less expensive" would be something I would have to explain to the tech-literate.

this is how all ninento carts are, unless you are pointing out the missing chips in which case you should probably end your suffering

wut

That's actually really common, most manufacturers do that so they only really have to make one product and a shitty adapter like that :^)

It came broken. The male USB head should have been covered :(

Stupid question here (and you can call me a brainlet faggot if it's too stupid):
I bought a Displayport cable from uGreen, some kind of Chinese electronics store. Bought it because it was $7 and that Jewish store we got in our city sells them for $25-$35 each. (Media Market). My question is, I plugged it on my secondary monitor, 16:10 (15something*1050), but it can't project resolutions over 1280x1024. Is it the cable's fault? Did the Chinks rig it? Or is it the monitor/graphics card? Card is an RX 480 btw.

One of these is a fake and the other is real

Tightly packed components. Just imagine it was all pushed together, look how close the mains are to that capacitor on the bottom right. That's only the tip of the iceberg really.

let me guess, the one with the gasket for added protection is actually the fake and the one with the crooked camera is the real one

also what does the battery have to do with near field commuication

Left is fake, no water sealing on back. Next

Wrong! The left one is the fake. The coils/solenoid for NFC are built into the battery. The old Samsung S3 Mini I had had two different versions of batteries, one with NFC, one without. The one without had more mAh.

Nothing. That's an apple charger (the small white ones)

left is fake, look at the telltale made in china tier sticker in the top left corner. also there is no "water sealing" in the back cover of any galaxy phone

if that's the case i would buy the copy then buy a genuine battery and still save money.

Don't forget that there were NES carts with 60-72 pin adapters. They have a Famicom cart PCB on top of the adapter.

Have you never seen the s5 cover?

why is realtek such dog shit at making everything besides software.

have you ever seen daylight?

NOooo I cant believe it.

>why is realtek such dog shit at making everything besides software.
the fuck are you talking about..... realtek is not mentioned anywhere and they are Taiwanese not Chinese

are you retarded?

>What the fuck were they thinking anyways?
Profit.

Sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

is there a ban on importing sand and dirt?
could be bugs and shit in there.
sure would suck if the importer got fined for violating importing laws

Both come with the genuine battery retard.

>battery claims to be made in Korea
That's too good to be true famalamadingdong

No, that's newfag speculation - because newfags love 'muh chyna'

left is easily the fake one, look at the quality of the LED flash and how the back cover is missing the NFC coil

Apple doesn't design or make their chargers.
Delta, Flextronics and Foxcon do.

Delta is the best PSU manufacturer bar none (suck it Seasonicfags), Flextronics is a tier1 oem supplier - only Foxconn is lesser.

Not a fake.

Apple about ease of use. Not about the complex phone. I'm not defendinding the iPhone but most of it's users couldn't care less about nine million os features. I do, but truthful they don't.

Right is real. Left is fake
> That NOM logo shit is for things distributed in Mexico, so the phone is targeted to an North American Market and it's the real one.

If you tried using this device and sent the EIME number to AT&T or Sprint, wouldn't they inform you that it's not legit or something?

why not just sell normal adapters?

>tfw still using Nexus 4

Even a child would realize those aren't actually windows.

the IMEI is probly baked into the chips which may themselves be legit even if the whole is not.

sometimes when i go to pawn shops and game stores i see copies of Gyromite and other launch/"black label" NES games and start trying to weigh them with my hands in hopes of discovering one of these

people give me strange looks

Most nations have.

Left is fake, the LED and the battery font gave it away.

There's visual differences between the earlier and later carts.

He won't get caught, chinks don't give a shit

If Apple is about ease of use, how come 4 of the 8 features of his "Coming 2016, you guys will love" list are a key part of the current iphone x? If Android is so complicated with all these new features, then isn't ios also getting more and more complicated since it's implementing these features that were "confusing" or "useless" 3 or 4 years ago, but now they've got apple's marketing team behind them.

Apple about ease of use. Duh.

I find it funny how they use a high quality Rubycon cap instead of some cheap no name cap in the fake one

Still no positive way to tell, 5 screws and even the pcb can still not be using the adapter

>you might wake up discovering your house is on fire and can't escape
what the fuck, this thing barricades the door too?

>USB SSD
Some people deserve to get scammed.

What. What underground bunker do you live in.

USB 3.0 staturates HDDs.

You and that poster are retarded. It is clearly meant as a portable external hdd.

Where can I buy 10,000+ defective Samsung 64Gb microsds. They must be authentic and defective. No particular reason why and how much would it cost to ship from china?

When you know nothing about one subject, just shut the fuck up.

on wish of course!
Buy any product from wish, and ill have failed QC guaranteed or your money back! FREEE 3 month shipping.

What about the tips of the pins or no tabs on top of the cart?