You wake up and your country has been taken over by ISIS sleeper agents. What do you do?

You wake up and your country has been taken over by ISIS sleeper agents. What do you do?

open my safe, take my saiga and start kebab removal process

emigrate to canada before the chinese tanks roll in

I sing them to a swamp

Join the resistance or kill myself.
I don't want to end up in no videos.

Nothing, wouldn't be different from a normal day in Sweden.

try to die killing them.
Not because of being brave, but because of being a coward.
Fighting Isis seems like a good way to commit suicide.

Emigrate to Greenland

Would infiltrate them and destroy from the inside. Fortunately, I've got a thick beard, so I'd be indistinguishable from my compatriots and it would be relatively easy to implement.

Make my ancestors proud...

Gorilla warfare.

Act surprised

>معسكر الشيخ أبي إبراهيم
>أبي إبراهيم

Were I still a radicalist, I'd still have a modicum of self respect not to join forces with grammar-butchers.

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
Awullah wugby...?

Convert to islam

kek this

Of course they would never attack Israel, geeeeeee I wonder why.....

live as I do, convert and live by their laws but for the most part I'll stay the same

fite them desu we r hindus, have been hindus and will remain hindus. these cunts can suck Shiva's ling desu.

die?

Seek ssylum in Spain

asylum*

Move to Sweden as a rapefugee and pray for some dead spanish kid photo being spammed everywhere in the news so I am granted a house, a blonde and all the welfare I can take.

Is this some finnish folk legend? Let me guess.. Beatiful naked lady sings and lures men into a swamp where they drown?

We have that myth in Spain. It's a ginger pale lady but she lures kids into the river.

We have something like it but its against Portuguese soldiers