nice little place and not really far away from where i live at the moment

Lots of this sort of thing.

jejejej how funny XD LMAO

Comfy and scary at the same time.

qt

Nice, I've visited some villages in Baden-Wurtemberg you looks like this

Nice environment but some houses looks disrepairs

I can hear the sound of reggaeton through my screen

It's just something to do with Algerians being too lazy to paint. Algiers has great buildings but they're not painted.

T-this counts, right?

beautiful/10

>Comfy and scary at the same time.
This, it look like the water could swallow all that village in a few minutes

Not the comfiest english village i've seen but I've always loved stone fences

Nice but personnaly, I've always find red bricks pretty depressing. Don't know why tb.h

great, you guys know how to modulate the environment

Nice nature

butiful

Almost all of our quaint villages have been turned into tourist attractions sadly

oui,mais malheureusement en Wallonie presque tous les villages sont comme ca

only the big ones

villages aren't beautiful or comfy imo

le giethoorn face

Oui, après c'est vraiment un sentiment personnel, je connais beaucoup de gens qui au contraire trouvent les briques rouges très "accueillantes". Chez moi c'est le contraire. Les goûts et les couleurs comme on dit.

Can you imagine how comfy Zaanse Schans would be without the tourists?

Tihany

baux de provence

where bauxite was discovered

ain drahem

Szentendre

Kőszeg

Barichara

Hollókő

favorites ITT

And Giethoorn.

Visegrád

polish villages are boring, mostly new or refurbished soulless homes
old wooden ones are rare these days ;__;

better pic

Villa de Leyva

Zsámbék

I want to live in one of these villages

Huh, I know North Germany, Holland and England have those red bricks everywhere, didn't think it'd extend that far south

Cartagena de Indias

Eguisheim

>French flag
Colombia is best ally

takrouna

Tállya

yes, it is a small B&B owned by a french couple

Somoskő

i think i've been there

It's a very touristic village, near Colmar

Taganga. This little town is always full with French tourists. For some reason they always stop here before heading to la Sierra Nevada

I have always wondered these type of buildings that are at the river, do they have any problems with water/humidify or something?

>This little town is always full with French tourists
Do you know why ?
It's beautiful btw

Aurlandsvangen

It's close to the Tayrona National Park, it has great diving and it is very secluded, but it's always full with backpackers from everywhere
instinct-voyageur.fr/taganga-et-le-parc-tayrona-deux-perles-de-la-cote-caraibe/

Bokod

Crested Butte, Colorado

No.

Alsace-Lorraine must be the comfiest region of France. I understand that Germany has always wanted to get it back.

Hajdúböszörmény

Alsace is top-tier comfy except for Mulhouse.
Lorraine is more poor and used to be very industrial, so there's a lot of old depressing industrial cities.

Do you have dam patrol guards to ensure that nobody digs a ditch across these mounds?

I used to live here. I still work here though.

Another view

We can into fackwerk

I really want to visit France, but the actual countryside with the intense French flavor, staying far away from Paris and any other big city hellholes. I love those small towns where tourists rarely visit, where the average countryside citizen lives. Those are the places where you can fully immerse yourself into the heart of the nation and experience the life as its meant to be in that culture. Waking up early in the morning, having a breakfast at the local coffee shop while watching the news, having a walk around the neighborhood, breathing the air and learning all its native scents... I want France to culturally enrich me. :)

Any towns you'd recommend?

Paris' faubourgs.

Carcassonne
Conques
Arles
Guérande
Saint-Malo

not really a village, more of a town, but still the GOAT

Cartagena is not a village

Here's some region I would recommend you:

>PACA
Rural Provence places are really comfy, like Lubéron and Alpes de Haute Provence department. Northern Var is also a beautiful countryside place

>Corsica
Try to go on the inland of the island,it's not very touristic and you will see that corsican could be very welcoming when you respect their island.

>Languedoc-Roussillon
I don't know this place very much but in Lozere and Aveyron departments you will probably see a lot of comfy countryside villages and not very touristic.

>Aquitaine, Midi Pyrénées
Don't know this place very much but it's still very rural so I think it would be a perfect place for you. There's also a lot of small towns (around 20 000 inhabitants).

>Poitou-Charente, Limousin, Auvergne
Same as above, very rural and comfy.

>Loire Atlantique, Centre
Avoid Nantes and Orleans if you don't want to go in big cities, every other places will be perfect.

>Bretagne, Normandie
Same as above, don't go to Rennes ,Brest and Haute-Normandie

>Lorraine-Champagne Ardennes
Avoid northern Lorraine which is full of old industrial cities.
Rural place in those regions are probably the less touristic places of the country (except for countryside around Reims), avoid small villages , they're dead and mostly residentials, try to go in small cities (>3000 inhabitants)

>Alsace
Comfy, avoid Mulhouse and Strasbourg, every other places will be good.

>Bourgogne
My region. Don't go to places Paris (like Sens), it's just some Paris suburbs. Every other places are good. Try some villages like Chatillon sur Seine, Avallon, Beaune (which is a small city), Nuit Saint Georges, etc... It's exactly what you're looking for.

>Franche Comté
Don't go in places around Montbéliard and Belfort, others cities and villages are OK

>Rhône-Alpes
Even if I live near this region, I don't know very much about the countryside,so I can't tell you

shit we are neighbords sjakakks

The historic center is 10 blocks at most

Well it looks like any random village on the left Upper Rhine here
Visited in May, while the villages were comfy, I was perplexed by the amount of (sand)niggers in Straßburg
Not even after the Great 2015 Cuckery it looks nearly as bad in nearby cities like Mainz or Wiesbaden

>Guérande
It looks incredibly cute. Also very isolated apparently, with all the little shops and the people being French. 10/10.

Sorry I took too long to reply. I knew a little about Corsica (Napoleon), Normandie and Lorraine-Champagne Ardennes (the forest). And you provided very detailed info, I was going to write a long reply until you mentioned this:

>Bourgogne
Bourgogne wine! I too was raised in a vineyard region (Serra Gaúcha, pic related), although much smaller and not nearly as medievalesque as Burgundy of course. And thank you so much for naming the villages to visit, you probably hit the spot right there. I checked the images and it is indeed exactly what I was looking for. I'm actually very happy you showed me this. Haha
I was planning to visit 3 different regions and spend 4 days in each region (12-days vacation + flight hours, 15 days off), but I'll most likely going to spend those days visiting every corner of Bourgogne. It's familar, and those places always become ingrained in you at a very personal level. I'll bond with Bourgogne.

What do you call someone from Bourgogne (in French)? Any local dialectism I should be aware of (iconic words, slangs)? Please do share if you're still available, it would of great help...

>Mulhouse

Oh common I live there, it's not that bad.

Gippsland coast