Driving with a european coworker

>driving with a european coworker
>we stop to get lunch
>he thinks it's weird that I'm eating while driving, and doesn't touch his food until he gets back

meanwhile I was finished and could get right to work. Why are europeans so lazy?

you're disgusting

yeah m8 it's called being a fat fuck

who doesn't eat while driving? Seriously I live in a shitty liberal state (California) and even here everyone eats while driving.

If you on passenger sit maybe

You were probably hungry after all that sharting where you got the food.

I bet your friend doesn't even wear driving diapers, did he also try to get out and use the bathroom when you guys stopped?

I don't eat anything in public, unless it's a designated eating place like a restaurant or café.

I don't understand why you would eat in a car. Cars are for driving, not for eating it.

He can't wait to eat

U disgusting fat fuck

>Using mate
>Not eating while driving
How are you Americans?

why do you think cars have cupholders?

I bet he doesnt even own one of these bad boys

Works really well with my Automobib™

>europeans don't know how to use the two holes next to the shifter and think it's to hold change

I wouldn't trust that, mostly because it clearly cannot support any weight. Just a drink alone would be enough to cause it to tip over. Also no cupholder (even though they could just add a hole)

this one is much better

>driving an autotragic
>needing a cup holder in a car

Do you fug your gf with a dildo too ?

why wouldn't you need a cupholder? Seriously.

If you actually enjoyed driving a nice car as opposed to a soul killing luggzury washing machine you'd understand why

What happens if you're in an accident ?

a car isn't supposed to be "nice", it's supposed to work, like I do. Cupholders make life easier as it lets me eat on the go instead of focusing exclusively on driving.

what do you mean?

Man that is depressing as shit

I mean what will happen if you use one of these bydlotables and you're in an accident serious enough for the airbag to deploy ?

>I mean what will happen if you use one of these bydlotables and you're in an accident serious enough for the airbag to deploy ?

just turn the airbags off

You'd probably get a fine if you did that in the EU, it's the same as driving while using your phone.

That's illegal in Europa except for the passenger if a baby is riding in the front

communism desu

you can't turn them all off?

Nope, I had a eurobean car in Australia and you could only turn the front passenger airbag off, and only with the ignition key.

Americans eat cups while driving? Interesting

>eating in the car

It's like you want to cause accidents, permeate food smell and make your interior dirty

Have some patience and eat while seated at a table in a civilised manner you gluttonous fuck

No it's not.

Airbags aren't a legal requirement, seatbelts are. If Airbags were a legal requirement then a fuckload of cars made before 1990 would be legislated out

I did it many times when I crossed Spain.

How the fuck is the wheel supposed to turn?

American roads barely have any curve, senpai

disgusting

I said disabling it is illegal

No it isn't

If it was then cars with aftermarket steering wheels would not exist in this country.

Vehicles like Rally cars, which need to be road legal to compete, would still have airbags.

It's perfectly legal to remove an airbag, because it's not legally required.

I said disabling the disabling lock function is illegal

You said disabling the airbag is illegal in europe

fuck you you fucking fuck

I bet your mum has sex with a black man

Will Brit poster ever recover from this?

This is why you will never have a gf

here in europe, we are civilized and do not want to cause accidents
so eating while driving is forbidden

you dirty fat fuck will run over a little girl with your compensating iron chariot of death, then get sent to jail for your life

>implying I even want a gf

what were you eating? i wouldn't want to get grease all over everything in the car, plus it's irresponsible to focus on more than one thing while driving.

Fucking fat piece of shit. Do you live in a trailer as well?

What a faggot. Go make your trap gf some tofu.

So you would decline an invitation to picnic because...?

That wasn't me

You forgot about the part where you planted a shart deep into the seat.

>eating while driving

A great way to ruin both a pleasure of enjoying your meal, and also putting yourself and everyone else in risk by being distracted with food.

People like you should be banned from living.