1440p, 144hz monitors

Which one, Sup Forums?

bump

wtf happened to you Sup Forums

Sup Forums is not your tech review site. Do your own research.

Yeah, trying to find a 1440p 144Hz monitor that has VESA, GSync and isn't tacky gamer garbage is hard - I've been looking at Dell monitors because I've heard that the Ultrasharp series is good but apparently the quality control on their gaming monitors (specifically the S2417DG and S2716DG) is ass...

Idk, I have the 27 and it's good, just make sure your pc can run it at 120+ fps, otherwise it will be just a regular monitor, and when you watch youtube/movies, the blacks are fucking ass, straight up blocks on blackness all over the place..

Acer predator is nice.

How longer before theres a 1440p 144hz IPS monitor that isnt $700 and/or gaymer styled?

>it's good
>straight up blocks on blackness

guess it isn't very good then, color accuracy is very important in a monitor

This one.

had the S2716DG for 6 months, I love it but default settings out of the bopx looked pretty bad to me
it's also way too bright, but I guess every monitor these days is
I have monitor brightness at 3%
gamma at 0.66 in ncp
digital vibrance at 55%

Just get the rog swift and take off the led stand. I just use a $30 monitor arm for it

you need a 144p monitor at 1440 hz

>look at 144hz
>have to have gsync
>have to overclock monitor to that as it's not stock liek that
>most are 24" so i gain no screen size increase

lol 144hz meme

>have nvidia
>go monitor shopping
>everything is amd
>only 3 things with gsync and the price is a total rip off

>S2716DG
This. It's pretty much the best option if you want a good monitor that doesn't cost as much as a new computer.

Buy a $150 24" monitor and put the rest of your Christmas money into a savings account kiddo. You'll thank me later.

I have that exact same monitor in use right now

Buy 2 or 3 instead.
>>But muh high sync rate let's me noscope newbfags in pubg better
Kys

It's great, I have two.

I cant find much use for it due to the size and aspect ratio. It would be a nice auxillary media monitor but everything is 16:9 now.
Im too far away to read a damn thing on it