Post overrated reddit technology

Post overrated reddit technology

Post headphones with timestamp, noheadphonesanon.

Was just about to buy one of these. What should I get instead?

blockchain is interesting, but bitcoin failed on all levels except being a bubble so some traders could make a quick buck

You should buy a gun and shot yourself, noheadphonesanon.

u shouldn't let a user control what headphone u get, next you know you'll be wearing striped knee highs legs spread on a thinkpad

Also pic related comfy Japanese made headphones coming through

They're not bad headphones or a bad choice. They're just not the only headphones that exist

I-Is it? I just bought those yesterday, and they're coming today. :S

>Okay bitcoin is shit but blockchain is cool and good
This is just a redirection technique used by bitcoiners who are either a.) still trying to stealthiily shill coins, or b.) retarded enough to think that satoshi invented cryptography and public-private key pairs can't be used without a blockchain.

2009: bitcoin is a meme guize, dont waste your cpu!
2011: bitcoin is a meme guize, don't waste your gpus!
2014: bitcoin is literally worthless guize!
2017: why didn't i get bitcoin??? Lets continue to pretend that it's worthless

The technology behind it is worthless (except for silkroad shit) even if the speculative value is high.

If you build a hammer out of gold, the fact that some retard wants to pay $100,000 to put it in a case and display it on his mantle (and maybe sell it to a greater fool for $120k later) doesn't make it any less fuck-awful at driving nails.

Hello salty nocoiner. I know you are upset about the fact that you missed your only chance not to be a complete loser, but hey, take it easy. Just remember that in order to have winners we need losers, you just got short straw but your role is still as important. Keep it up!

But it is currently worthy.
And i'm actually a coiner.
But you cant and wont buy shit with bitcoin itself

ackshually the tech behind it is cool and useful, it is just very inefficient and impractical right now
but that doesn't matter, no one cares about the tech, buy bitcoins while you still can

I thought Bitcoin would actually get used as money when Canada and Norway started putting ATMs and shit but not it's just speculatibe bullshit and everyone is "investing" instead of actually using coins

I don't use reddit. What technologies they overrate? Is it different than Sup Forums shills?

These days? Mechanical keyboards and thinkpad with trackpoints.

Because it's awful for use as money. 3 transactions per second for the whole fucking blockchain and the whole world (but wait segwit will totally fix this by giving 70% more, and lightning is totally not vaporware that depends on solving unsolved mathematical problems to effeciently determine routes!)
There are currently 150+ blocks worth of transactions in the backlog, making it useless if you need to send money fast.
There is a current transaction fee of $30+ per transaction, making it useless for micropayments (one of the main features bitcoin was originally claimed to be good for).

And of course the magic freemarket libertarian "no chargebacks!" which in practice just enables the bitcoin community to have shitloads of scams and ponzis with no avenue for people to get back their stolen money, unlike a real bank transfer which can be reversed with a court order.

>What technologies they overrate? Is it different than Sup Forums shills?
Literally the same garbage, since most people here also use that cancer

It's still in early stages. Bitcoin itself probably will never be worth shit (for real life uses at least) because it's garbage, but blockchain technology itself will be the future. I work for international bank, and I can guarantee you that there is not a single bank currently not looking into blockchain technology.

just trade real stock
salty memer

You need significantly more money to make any decent profit out of stocks, that you need to make profit from crypto trading. Realistically the only way to make money off stocks is margin trading, but even then you can make much more margin trading cryptos. You can lose easier too though.

Oj cunt G2 0.5mm is fucking great for quick note taking and even sketching wtf are you on about

>figlet under root
top reddit

this picture is fucking horrible neck yourself faggot, look at how out of line those pens are pretty sure theyre different sizes aswell

This is the most annoying part.
Bitcoin fans are paranoid. Criticism can only come from someone jealous of their success, or trying to one-up for a different coin.

Like a government official in a banana Republic, they only see enemies in anyone who doesn't affirm their beliefs.

>Realistically the only way to make money off stocks
time in the market is the only way long term. daytraders always lose, always.

also you've got about another week before the new tax bill slams every single crypto transaction for capital gains tax, which you have to keep record of by hand in case youre ever audited. have fun with that

Criticism is something you can give if you have any clue what you are talking about, which you don't, sweetie.

>also you've got about another week before the new tax bill slams every single crypto transaction for capital gains tax
I don't live in clapistan.

> which you have to keep record of by hand in case youre ever audited
I hope I can use those trade logs that my exchange is doing for me automatically instead. It would be pretty convenient.

>trade logs that my exchange is doing for me
>implying that exchange will be around in 3 years when an audit comes down
im an old /biz/nessmen, in at $270 per and out at $14,000. i'll give you a bit of advice m8 on the off chance youre not shilling: only fools are in crypto now. not only did i hand you my bags, you acted like a brainlet when you took them. remember that in 6 months

We need to do an "Overrated Reddit tech bingo".
Stuff to include are 60% mechanical keyboards, anything made by Nvidia, anything made by "gaming brands", any laptop that isn't a business-oriented, anything with "RGB lighting".

Uh oh, I just got these in the mail, and.... they sound good, but.... I'm kind of missing the the closedness of my DT770s. :S

Keep sucking Mcaffe cock you autist

C++
C

2020: Thank god i didn't fell for the bitcoin meme and made non retardedly speculative investments instead.