Piguiqproxy.com

Looks like Hiro found a way to get piguiqproxy.com through Ublocks filter list again. Blocking it will fuck up the CSS just like last time.

Anyone know how to stop this shit before Ublock fixes it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/styl-us/)
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/)
s.4cdn.org/css/yotsubluenew.673.css.
s.4cdn.org/css/tomorrow.673.css
github.com/Sup
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection#workarounds
desuarchive.org/desu/thread/2700/
archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#789006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Works on my machine, fagboy.

Just kill this jewpanese faggot and bring moot back and everything goes back to normal.

I'm using the previous fix with the ublock+userscript combo and it's still working

Got the script? I didn't need to use it because Ublock was working fine untill today.

// ==UserScript==
// @name Sup Forums Anti-cancer
// @namespace Sup Forums.org/
// @version 0.1
// @description Fixes the shady cancer Hiroshimoot added to Sup Forums on 18/12/2017.
// @include *://*.Sup Forums.org/*
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==
var match = '(function(){var f="to",n="U",u="pper",r="C",t="ase",o="substr"';
window.addEventListener('beforescriptexecute', function(e) {
if(e.target.textContent.startsWith(match)){
e.stopPropagation();
e.preventDefault();
console.log("Cancer averted.");
}
}, true);

>piguiqproxy
i found this shit in another site. i guess it's not just hiro shenanigans but someone providing css breakage as a service.

the site is some movie streaming shit

Just torrent it!

Block all 3rd-party scripts and frames and unblock recaptcha and 4cdn if needed.

Um. I would just like to say that mobile posters don’t have this problem. That’s all.

disable javascript

Install Clover, faggot.

Fucking incompetents..

My Microsoft Windows 10 with Firefox Quantum doesn't have this problem.

Serious, just do this. The site is actually less cancerous with javascript disabled

werks here fagboi

phoneposters and tablet scrubs need to be gassed

I don't seem to have that issue, OP.

>he actually thinks clover is superior to mimi

It is. Clover is the best phone Sup Forums application.

>he actually thinks

>he actually thinks lagdroid apps are better than anything made on iOS

>literally slowing yourself down

Just use noscript, it's all I'm using and everything works fine.

>mimi
Closed source botnet

Hilariously this. Ultimately this merely means we need to develop a desktop platform to render web-like content without the web cancer by consuming pure data via apis. Sup Forums goes without saying but allowing other "plugins" to let you use other sites as well could help move us toward a new and better web. After that if we fix the internet, we can be saved from the current cancer.

>cancer
>new and better web
>we
>cancer
i refer you to

moot is never coming back, he got himself a job at google

Moot would just shut the site down. He should have, but didn't want to kill his own daughteru at the time.

this is important but not sufficient
Sup Forums itself has an obfuscated inline script that may or may not turn your computer into a bitcoin mining botnet

>bitcoin mining botnet
that hasnt been proven and if true, its against cloudflares TOS. i doubt hiro would risk that

The point is that it does something shady with high cpu usage.
You don't have to know exactly what to want to block it

i dont disagree, i already have all the domains blocked in dnsmasq and the inline script filtered. im just saying its more likely a poorly written anti-adblock script than a crypto miner

>phoneposter accusing non-phoneposters of being phoneposters
The absolute state of nu4chan everybody!

As said no one is sure what the js actually does. It can be "just" anti-adblock, but it can also be something worse.
This guy is only who is trying to find out what the script does: gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection

You can use and hope that it's enough.

>nu4chan
go. back.

> he doesn't know about dashchan

Sounds incredibly misconstrued and something stemming from complete misunderstanding of how networks work. Shit, it's like you tried.

t. brainlet emperor.

ULTIMATE METHOD FOR VANILLA Sup Forums USERS:
1. Install these extensions: Stylus (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/styl-us/) the unbottned userstyle extension. Then install Greasemonkey (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/) or whatever else you want.

2. Insert the following as a userstyle for boards.Sup Forums.org: s.4cdn.org/css/yotsubluenew.673.css. If you want something like Tomorrow you can slap s.4cdn.org/css/tomorrow.673.css on top of it.

3. Manually insert the native extension using Greasemonkey. You can find the native extension here: github.com/Sup Forums/4chan-JS/blob/master/extension.js

You may need to add the greasemonkey header info.

4. Block scripts coming from Sup Forums.org and any malicious domains. Allow google, though. That's so Recaptcha works.

I wish i wasn't retarded so I actually knew what everyone was talking about in this thread and I could protect myself from gookmoot

Drama pasta.

>Sup Forums malware ADs, defacing the site when blocked
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection

>Workarounds
- clover, overchan, dashchan
- purge + update ublock filters
- gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection#workarounds

>Sup Forums blocks archive IPs
desuarchive.org/desu/thread/2700/

>Seems it was planned anyway
archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#789006

>Current state
Malicious ADs which load unknown/obfuscated payloads, fucking with CSS and images. No confirmed ransomware or bitcoin miners. Gorhill (ublock) added filter to prevent malware from loading. Hiro (Sup Forums owner) silent on topic.

>when Sup Forums becomes more of a cancer than reddit
So when are we moving to a FOSS chan, lads? Have a logo yet?

have you tried not an outdated and insecure OS?

there are shitloads of foss chans and they all have logos

if you name them you get banned

how do you get that list back on ublock? i used to have it but some accidental update removed it.

Do you seriously get banned for naming them?

wat

t. troglodyte who shouldn't even have clicked the link here.

You don't need all that. Just keep your ublock lists up to date

i use GNU/Linux and have not got any miners or malware and i use only the stock ublock lists.

Reddit is unusable. The interface is shit, you have to unhide posts to read actual complaints about whatever subject and their image hosting method is ridiculous. That said, I haven't found anything indicating that they've ever served malware to their users.

So why the fuck is everyone here and only other place that has any other traffic is the pedo scum chan?

t. brainlet who thinks he is intellegent

Why should I care?

I tried to block these domains when they first showed up. They broke the site. I proceeded to unblock them and not give a fuck because it's javascript and I seriously doubt someone would be using a 0-day exploit to break Sup Forums's css.

Exactly. They may be full of retards but at least they don't botnet you.
The funny thing is that I would just pay thebfucking $20 if gook moot wasn't such a fucking faggot.

lainchan endchan 8ch mewch nyyachan meguca gnofos no-you sushigirls uboachan shrekchan fapchan bunkerchan /tea/ and that one chan that's only an ip address.

>pedo-scum chan
Jim removed them all.

Elaborate on your clever plan, this should be hysterical.

>that one chan that's only an ip address
comfy

works for me

||boards.Sup Forums.org^$inline-script,domain=Sup Forums.org
using above filter in uBlock filters + installed Appchan X

>it's javascript and I seriously doubt someone would be using a 0-day exploit
wew
what are you doing on this board?

host block, dumbass

8ch sucks though. laincha/n best chan. end/chan is dead. What's that one that's only an ip address? All the chans I went to are dead, either that or buttfucked like mast/erchan

The script is the same as it has always been and the hash at the end is the same too.

He has done nothing, you fucked up your shit somehow, the filters got updated in some shitty way, some other addon is fucking with it or you're using frames you fucking faggot.

>shrekchan
Thought it died.

I actually found nntp-overchan to be reasonably alive.

So what happens if you browse the site without protection? Does it just run some java coin miner or does it attempt to infect your machine?

Incorrect.
If you aren't blocking it then mobile phone users have this problem as well.
Unless you are using one of those janky Sup Forums apps that break every other day.

It's just used to display ads, nothing malicious (yet)

He's implying that all phoneposters use clover, yes.

brainlet here
if you're allowing Sup Forums.org, can hiro basically proxy malicious stuff through it and get around the typical ublock setting?

We don't really know that since the script is obfuscated. Also of note is that the new ad domains are of the maximum sketchy variety, the king that serves malware as ads every other day.

>if you're allowing Sup Forums.org
How are you supposed to browse Sup Forums if you're not allowing Sup Forums.org?

He knows that. He's asking if Hiro could just proxy the proxy the malware through Sup Forums.org so blocking the original source won't matter. I'm also a brianlet though so i'm not sure how that all works.

Is it alive anywhere outside the darknets? I don't want to get flagged for crap.

He could serve anything through the Sup Forums.org domain. You'd still be able to filter it through uMatrix though.

There are no non-darknet node right now but hosting one would be possible.

Am I in for a van if I access it or is it moderated well?

Each node independently moderates content while all posts are mirrored on all hosts. Some nodes moderate nothing, some moderate as you would expect. I like the oniichan node which is usually well- and quickly- moderated.

I use this filter which was shared along 's script. At time seems like it is enough and it doesn't broke anything.

Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode, /[0-9a-f]{40}..$/)

PS: Captch v.1 works with that filter ] noscript.

if you don't set up umatrix to block the domain, yes he can send you any javascript code he wants

Are you using frames? It seems that piguiqproxy.com can someone get through Ublock when using frames on Sup Forums.

In which way? Do you mean if I'm blocking them with No-Script?

He probably means Sup Forums.org/frames

What I meant was were you browsing Sup Forums with the frames turned on?

turning frames off seems to fix this issue.

>i doubt hiro would risk that
did you forget about hiro's past?

maybe its time to just run everywebsite in a virtual machine from now on

FUCKING HIROSHIMA

>Sup Forums.org/frames
I didn't know I could access to that url, so I guess the reply is not. What's the main difference?

Also, even when I browse through that URL, filter works, UBlock shows nothing and noscript blocks everything.

there is IIRC an 'operating system' that does this
each application and window is its own linux VM and there's some high level tool for adjusting what they all have access to

sandboxie?

Pretty much, though you can block individual first party scripts but that is generally on a reactionary basis.

>3 posts per day
Cool board

>t. 1997

Jesus fuck im still reading all those first threads, not even done with that and now this again? Fuck this gook. Good thing is it hasn't slipped on my machine yet, only adglare but that's unrelated I think.

Qubes OS
The selling point is that, while different applications run in separate non-interacting virtual machines, the OS can composite all of the windows into one unified desktop environment.

Turning off frames stops it from getting past ublock.

So, if anybody reading this is using Sup Forums.org/frames turn that shit off!

For some reason I didn't see your post, user. Yes, I'm browsing with the frames on. Although uBlock doesn't show anything beside adglare.

Will be enough with no-script defaults + uBlock blocking 3rd party frames?

Frames for what domain? Currently I have google.com enabled. Frames for Sup Forums.org are also allowed on my settings. Still not getting it.