Why do girls use apple products?

why do girls use apple products?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/women-prefer-apple-gentlemen-prefer-samsung/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a guy

Apple is a fashion accessory

The same reason anyone does. They're casuals.

TOP KEK

>girls
>man hand

so?

They just work, no blue screens, no annoying Windows updates, rarely have any issues when they do what girls love doing, browsing social media and listening to music.

Because that is the target audience. Girls and faggots.

fag

Kalindra is probably the prettiest girl ever posted on Sup Forums.
Sarina used to be a qt3.14 too I wish I was half as pretty as them.

Apple is less a tech company than they are a lifestyle brand.

>girls

I've seen more girls using Samshit phones than iPhones. Go outside you dumb neckbeard. They fell for the big screen meme back in the iPhone 5 days so they can watch their makeup tutorials at work.

Because women care a lot more about social appearances and aesthetic.
t. evolution psychology and biology

ps: She's hot, I bet she does anal.

been seeing a lot of Kalindra pics. did Kalindra start posting again? her tumblers was like hardly active

>why do girls use apple products?

caz no one wants to tell their friends "yea i got a [insert brand] android phone".

Maybe try and go out every now and then? Most women use Android phones, because that's what most people actually use - we're not an atypic smple.

>Most women use Android phones
We don't all live in the same place you little cunt, do you think the few women you see are a perfect sample?

If you can find statistics, I'm ready to listen.
Meanwhile, you're just a faggot.

lol only uglies and poorfag women use samsungs etc, real queens yassss use iPhones
t. knower

maybe if ur not in a major city. in NYC most females gear towards the use of Apple products. it's literally a social status thing and if u dont use an iphone its not a good look

I used to live in a high income area in Belgium and I can assure you, girls will literally die there if they do not have the newest iPhone in their favorite color, just so they can hold it outwards while walking outside.

This is however not true for the place I now moved to.

>45 percent of all the women questioned said that they preferred Apple as their mobile device provider. Just in case you wondered whether there might be some locational kinks here, I will disabuse you.

>Apple was the king, or perhaps queen, in every region of America.

cnet.com/news/women-prefer-apple-gentlemen-prefer-samsung/

Simple tech for simple minds

Hot

would smash his feminine asshole.

jesus some people were born the wrong gender lmao

lewd

google, get out.

t. faggot

pretty much this

apple logo is fashionable and almost a status symbol. Also girls (female) are tech illiterate.

They make those products for people who don't use computers.

you're a guy