Sister just called me

>Sister just called me
>She was followed by 3 black men inside the metro, they sat in front of her and harassed her, called her a slut when she refused to responde to them
>when she left the train one of them slapped her ass

She was crying when she talked to me, those bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv?lang=nl
youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/canada-mounted-police-muslim-women-hijab
youtube.com/watch?v=-nC-JEM_3dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying she didn't enjoy it

Sounds pretty hot, did she take any pics?

she was crying because secretly she wanted to get railed and they didnt

You must take pride back now and beat up the train.

>cucks

why did you mention race??? how is it relevant????? bloody racist you are

Origine du métro ?

This was the future your government chose.

>your government

And the cuckfrogs.

Wow. When was this picture taken? I'm assuming this is in Paris?

Why the fuck is no one beating them up?

paris is 60 percent muslim, why would they beat him?

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

No wonder their country is pretty much in drain already.

Well, probably because judging by the rest of the people around they would defend them. But desu, I would just call the police and follow them to see where are they heading and keep the police informed. Also, I wouldn't want to be charged with an intolerant attack or something.

>not finding who they are and murdering them

Faggot. You deserve and the boo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So much for """"moderate"""""" muslims

Because it's Paris.

Parisians have no balls, they're pro-Islam leftards.

>paris is 60 percent muslim
I'm fairly sure that is a lie

Oh Finland you are so naive uguu~~

That picture was taken in early 2014 when no one knew what ISIS was

t.muslim, jihadi and paris pro

takbir & dawla baqiyah

Should have bought her a bear spray you cuck

"According to a 2011 survey by IFOP, a French public opinion research organization, 47 percent of residents of the Paris Region (Île-de-France) identified themselves as Roman Catholic, though just 15 percent said they were practicing Catholics, while 46 percent were non-practicing. In the same survey, 7 percent of residents identified themselves as Muslims, 4 percent as Protestants, two percent as Jewish, and 25 percent as without religion."
Granted, this is from the entire area but I'm fairly sure it would be impossible for 7% of Île-de-France to be muslim if Paris was 60% since Paris is so populous.

Paris is ~60 non white, but the main demographics in paris are black people followed by asians. followed by arabs. Muslims are gathered in paris's suburbs, outside the city.

t.knower of things, teller of truths

Fuck off froggy. You and your sister can move somewhere safe any day but you won't because you're niggerlovers.

Wow that is disgusting. Rip Europa

Was she crying because they left the girl hanging after warming her up like that? It's unforgivable, I agree, should have taken her right there and then.

Should not let your government to destroy your country.

good. all white women must submit to the superior seed

Buy a gun and start learning how to use it

She loved it. Introduce her next time to them.

That's pretty ironic coming from a Russian.
I hope you prepare for that October Revolution anniversary next year.

Bait post.

Okay, but, like, what the fuck happened to ethnic French people that had been living in these areas before? They move towards centres of big cities, become rich and start living abroad or simply die out?

Well, how about you start shit this time and we may or may not jump in?

>whiteboys actually doing anything other than being tough guys on the internet

ayy lmao

for fuck sake will the day of the rope ever happen?

>implying
every few weeks I see videos on facebook of black lads getting heemed by irish lads in the shitty school where I used to live

She probably liked it, she just felt guilty about it and called her little cuck at home to confess

In France?
Antarctica will melt before it.
The Frenchman is a creature which is not fully male. French parents acknowledge this by giving their sons girls names.

fucking hobbits man

C'est l'heure pour la jour de la corde pêh.

Because that's a nigger thing to do. White people don't do that shit. Niggers were bred to do it

Wilders announced today he wants to deport all criminal Muslims in his election program. Lock up radical Muslims without a trial. Close all mosques. Close all refugee centers.

A storm is brewing.

>all these wh*te cucks getting BTFO

HAHAHHAHAHAH

How can one politican achieve all that?

Niger please. This is normal every day business in your cunt.

Fuck off India

Kinda hot desu

Niger pls

Well, he's bigger than the ruling parties combined in the polls. And technically the right wing is big enough to rule without the left in the polls.

The classic liberals will rule along because they are opportunists.
The hardcore bible thumping Christian party won't mind banning the Quran.
The center right wing Christians are probably divided on the issue. Because they love saving poor refugee souls. But they usually don't shy away from power.

Wilders wants to leave the EU to realize it. But the classic liberals won't allow that though, because they are in the pocket of corporate lobbyists. So that might cause some conflict.

I wonder what your generation will tell your grandchildren, when they ask you why Western Europe became largely islamized.

He's just a populist, he'll never do it, while that is exactly what is needed.

I know how you feel man
But what can we do?

I live with my grandmother. Whenever she goes to the shops to buy our food for the week she has to walk past a corner shop where a bunch of local Somalians hang out. They ALWAYS harass her. She has been groped etc. I've tried my hardest to stop it, for example by asking her to get me frozen pizza that is thin crust instead of stuffed crust so it weighs less and she can carry the bags faster and escape more quickly. I have also tried telling her to buy Chickpeas because they are popular in Somalia and might make them treat her as an equal.

But nope, every week she gets harassed. The police won't do anything. When I left a review of the local corner shop on google reviews discussing the issue, it got fucking deleted. WE ARE fucked. My grandmother doesn't even want to cook most days, she wants to just order pizza to avoid going outside (but I tell her she has to because my frozen pizza isn't available at any takeaway)

You're wrong in that. He honestly believes we're at war.

Which is logical considering that he gets death threats every day.

It's all roleplay, Pierre. She pretended to be shocked as to look like a good a girl to you, but after the slap in the ass came the party with the BBC. 3 BBCs to be more precise.

Which is actually the perfect number.

This is fucking 10/10/10

They have internet in Niger?

>that white man staring defenseless

Are tou questioning my masculinity?

user, that's rude, delet this shit

>deport all criminal Muslims
I agree. What about Muslims born here though? There are hundreds of thousands of them.
>lock up radical Muslims without a trial
You mean Guantanamo style? This sounds like a dangerous development, locking up people without a trial.
>Close all mosques
Did he say this? I don't believe that.
>Close all refugee centers
Quite extreme but fair enough.

If he said all of this though, it just means he's desperate. These are the words of a populist, not a serious politician, because literally none of the above will happen even if he gets elected. Even if you want it to happen, it won't. Populism.

Yeah. He's been calling for a Dutch Guantanamo Bay since 2004. In Hard Talk he said he saw it worked quite well in Israel.

>Did he say this? I don't believe that.
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv?lang=nl

>This sounds like a dangerous development, locking up people without a trial.

Radical Muslims aren't people user

>it won't happen
kek why do leftists say this in every country ?
"muh nothing radical can ever happen this is 2016"
of course it will
i don't know if this is intentional defeatism to bring us down or just personal delusion, but of course it will happen

Yea thats what niggers do

only after we exploit your shithole for minerals/oil

They fled, like the good cuck they are, in the first place it was the commies cities who were invaded by them. Evidently the commies are leftists therefore cucks, thus they fled.
Now Paris is an ever expanding shithole since this city is filled with beta leftists and when they see niggers and arabs they simply flee.

>French parents acknowledge this by giving their sons girls names.
Lol that is true. Also they give girls boys' names (Benedicte is just Benedict with an e at the end - still a boys' name).

we are at war

but I always thought he is merely another Haider

Before opening the thread I was to 95% convinced that OPs flag will be of one of the faggot western countries. Id like you to know how enjoyable this whole scenery is. Finally payback for Germany, France, UK and the other western war mongerers which caused so many conflicts and mistrust in my region. You are doomed, because there is a god, and punishment comes never too late.

did she forget to wear islamic clothes? in this case calling her a slut is acceptable

Well, this is 2006. Ten years ago. When he was still new. If someone has been saying things for a decade I'm pretty sure he means it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc

enjoying the diversity i see. :D you cant give in to fear :D

>He's been calling for a Dutch Guantanamo since 2004
Gosh, he really is stupid.

>that list

I thought he wanted to stop building new mosques, but he wants to close all mosques.

Do his supporters (I assume you are one of them) really think this will happen even if he gets a historically big victory in the next election (which he won't)? I just can't see this happening under any scenario.

>verbod Koran

Hilarious, come on now.
The thing is, anyone could just be branded a "Radical Muslim" and be locked up without a trial. That's exactly why it's so dangerous. It something that happens in dictatorships.

He's an awful politician though. Haven't met anyone with a modicum of intelligence who votes for Wilders. I reckon it's mostly the lower classes, the older people and the rural people.

I present to you netherlands right wing leader.
A literal gay with comical hair and the authority and charisma of a homeless ethiopian child rapist. Salvation sure is near to you, Hasan.

I am not a leftist though, I vote for our conservative-liberal party and have always done so. I am a member of a political youth organisation which is linked to said party. Throwing the "leftist" word around makes you seem very stupid and childish.

Many of his ideas will simply never be implemented, under no circumstances.

this is a photo of OP's sister and her friends

Really enjoying this buttblasted bulgar desu

I think he could rule. His agenda is for 90% compatible with the VVD, CDA and SGP.
The VVD wouldn't mind deporting refugees and criminals.
But I guess only the SGP is open to banning religion and leaving the EU. But they are too small to matter.

so just like trump then ?
theyll both win the election t b h
le pen too
brexit too
whoever it is in germany too

then when we're done with the arabs we'll sell your shithole to russia so you stop leeching eu money

No, the literal gay right wing leader was very nuanced. And he got shot. So we got a radical instead.

Politicians like Wilders are one terrorist attack away from mass support.

Lol look whos speaking here, gay - the country.
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/canada-mounted-police-muslim-women-hijab

I like you optimism but it's never going to happen.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nC-JEM_3dM

conservatives are even worse than leftists t b h
"hello yes please do destroy my country if i can keep my money i don't care lol"
kys

Who gives a fuck? The 15M muslims and niggers in your country wont disappear. Their numbers will grow and grow. Even if literal Hitler would come back to life and got elected - the western society is already lost. There is no way back Pierre. Dont you worry about me, with EU without EU, it doesnt matter. We wont be target nr 1 if a big war breaks out, you on the other side...

That's very hot, Goddamn.

>called her little cuck at home to confess
OP is the brother. Sup Forums really has warped the definition of cuckold.

>conservatives are even worse than leftists t b h

Such are the words of someone with absolutely no clue about politics.

>leftists are bad
>conservatives are worse

What are you then, some pathetic alt-right mentally challenged teenager?

Well Hispanics here also do it. The ones from the Carribean are the worst of Hispanics for this type of shit.

pointless defeatist talk

who can say what will happen anyways
i am proud to go and die for my country in any case
the sooner the better

you can keep bitching i don't really care thank you

>alt right
no such thing here
far right is popular and mainstream nothing alternative about it

C'est l'heure pour la jour de le corde pêh

So tired of this American lunacy spreading everywhere

>we're at war.
We've been in one for decades now most people just fail to realize it.

Why does this keep happening in Europe ?

>far right

Hilarious. Remember WW2? Your French forefathers defended your nation against people on the far right by fearlessly surrendering to the Germans on sight. Do you not respect their sacrifice?

He explained quite decently why you can't do these things in a 4 years term, you're just showing yourself as stupid and naive if you think all of that is possible.
Locking up people without a trial Guantanamo style is specifically dangerous because I could just fabricate a story on you and report to the government afterwards, not to mention the political moves the government could do with it and the ever growing international pressure against it.