OMG APPLE ADMITTED TO SLOWING DOWN PHONES TO CONSERVE BATTERY LIFE

Meanwhile Lagdroid OEMs continue to do THE EXACT SAME SHIT for far worse reasons (forcing you to buy a new phone) but just never admits to it.

But sure let's focus on the one company decent enough to own up to it and explain why.

wy don they jus mak dhe battery replacble

I think you're confused, iFag. Android OEMs don't update their shit at all. Also just because you already rationalized it like a good little consumer whore, it doesn't mean what apple is doing is right. You're a mess of brand fanboyism and buyer's remorse; kill yourself you fat fuck.

>APPLE ADMITTED TO SLOWING DOWN PHONES TO CONSERVE BATTERY LIFE
Conserve battery life, uh huh.

Hey man, I've got this really nice bridge I'm selling....

>it's literally 4AM christmas day
>this no life britbong iToddler literally crying and shitposting from his mom's basement
FUCKIN KEK

>This literal retard doesn't understand what different timezones are

>Meanwhile Lagdroid OEMs continue to do THE EXACT SAME SHIT for far worse reasons (forcing you to buy a new phone) but just never admits to it.
>cant even post a single instance of an old android phone being throttled by the OS due to the age of the battery
Because there are none.

Do you think his mother tries to take him to a therapist?

What are some good autism documentaries? I dunno, I'm in the mood to watch kids lose their autistic shit and watch moms question why god put them on earth

It’s 2am and I’m currently drinking jaeger with my siblings.
I’m not the OP.

Fuck off and learn your time zones you yank cunt.

There are no flags on this board, calm the fuck down you drongo

t. Pretend Aussie

We call them kiwis

Unbelievable. First Apple got caught slowing down older phones, now they are selling the story its about battery... See we care for you. So in the eyes of stupid consumer, he just do the same fucking thing Apple wanted all along, and that is to upgrade to newer model.
>Now let's say you have your favorite Android phone for a long time and indeed battery is old. What happens? Well you see that you have to charge it more often. So you just buy new battery and install it yourself or give it to someone servicing the phones to replace it for you. It can be easily done even with phones with unibody design, ie. battery "not removable ". Boom your old phone works normally again

>I live in the middle of the ocean

Who are you quoting?

>itoddler defending his fruit cult from his basement because he has no friends
>at 2AM xmas day
topkek

>Meanwhile something that i'm asserting but have nothing to prove it with
Yay, you're a retard

Uhuh

That somehow makes it better?

>STUPID UK ITODDLER POSTING FROM HIS BASEMENT
>proof to the contrary
>N-NO THERE IS ONLY ONE ITODDLER ITODDLER ITODDLER ITODDLER

I’ll take the win babycakez :)

>defending applel at 2am xmas day
>the ABSOLUTE state of itoddlers

Reminder that Android phones last for 2+ years and never have issues with speed throttling

>droidturds cant read a thread because their phone lags too much to load new posts

Wasn't the guy you were arguing with just stating that its 9pm on Christmas even and you're here posting on Sup Forums is still sad.

And yet here you are posting too.

We're here for entertainment because 4chinz is still better entertainment than Christmas Eve TV, this thread being one of the top comedy threads. You're here to defend your gay pride fruit religion for our entertainment, so get back to work and dance like the little corporate shill monkey you are.

>ITS CHRISTMAS EVE WHY ARE YOU SHITPOSTING
>LOL IM JUST HERE TO SHITPOST
Wow you’ve backtracked and contradicted yourself twice now? Want to make it a third?

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

>no new IP

Replying to yourself again Panjeet?
Don’t you ever get tired of being banned?

>iToddler gets banned
>replies to iToddler gets chain deleted
>iToddler thinks anyone got banned except him
lmao

ANDRAJEET LITERALLY SEETHING

Lmao

SUICIDE WATCH

apple was essentially making those people with worn out batteries phone work. it would be worse if they didn't do that.

Fuckin destroyed

>panjeet

>it would be worse if they didn't do that.
Yeah, all those customers would've realized their battery was dying and would've replaced them rather than buy a whole new iPhone. Those are all lost sales! Can't have that, that would be heresy.

Why don't they?

>samefagging THIS hard

Ok

You know what would be better? If they made the batteries replaceable.

oh honey i have an s7 and you're so wrong

Who cares what whoever here is doing on Christmas Eve? It's not like anybody here has plans anyway.

Sauce?

Eurotrash detected.
jaeger is shit tier, try scotch.

Id rather 94% vol absinthe

>iToddlers would rather argue about their timezones instead of make a case for their magnesium shit coffins
This is truly peak applel

>Android phones can't be updated to lag because they don't get updates