Why don't you use the botnet to your advantage instead of crying about it?

Why don't you use the botnet to your advantage instead of crying about it?

Facebook gives you ad targeting that is so accurate it's creepy, literal 12 year olds have figured out how to use it and are making like $10k a day using it. While you 20,30 year old tech literate retards are complaining about it and staying poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZxteDuA4XY
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9ikGIlTpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literal 12 year olds have figured out how to use it and are making like $10k a day using it
yeah no

>ad targeting that is so accurate it's creepy,
What do you want me to advertice?
I dont have any product
> literal 12 year olds have figured out how to use it and are making like $10k a day using it
What products do a 12 years old advertice in fb?

>I dont have any product

go to aliexpress, pick literally any product, and drop ship it using shopify.

Why do my "clients" will not go to aliexpress by themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZxteDuA4XY
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9ikGIlTpQ

because they're fucking idiots that don't even know it exists.

Because normies are retarded. Also:
Your margins will be fucking tiny if you want to make successful sales. You'll end up working for minimum wage or below, it's not really worth it.

Okay then how do I make money doing this shit? I don't have a facebook by the way

>aliexpress
This only can be achieved in the USA
not in my shitty country..

I like to just order cheap rip off copies of trendy stuff in semi-bulk quantities and sell it individually on ebay. I dont scam people, I list it as replicas or copies, and sell it for less than the retail legit versions. Its easy and I could probably make it a full time job, but the money is too inconsistent and there isn't always a gimmick to cash in on (although sports shit is almost always a pretty safe bet).

Im thinking of doing amazons thing where I store my shit at their warehouse and they ship it out for me, so I can put my stuff there and offer next day shipping, but its kind of expensive and more of a gamble than just doing it myself.

Amazon is going to be available in my country in 2018 for the first time.
How can I take advantage of this opportunity?

find a product that would sell in your country, order 50-100 from alibaba, send it to the amazon warehouse, and sell it

look up "amazon fba" guides

forgot to add:
My country is a clusterfuck of regulations asfixing consumers and importers and business people

australia?

You haven't even heard of jungle scout? This has been going on for years. Aliexpress -> Amazon suckers is the easiest money around.

This is much better than the Bitcoin fad which I already made millions on. Why? Because with this, you can take the money you make and put it right back in, creating a feedback loop of exponential money. The only way you can sell and buy back in for profits on BTC is to sell just before a crash and buy on the bottom... which is just as impossible as it is with the stock market or housing market.

no... argenfuckingtina

I guess React is cool

how competition works in this aliexpress amazon trick?
There has to be other sellers like you with more capital and better products to offer

Okay, I'm gonna explain this to you, like, Once. You start by getting a jungle scout. Then you research all the product catagories. You don't want to pick something with too much competition. You find something you can sell a few hundred items a month tops. That makes it too small to be of interest to the really big guys and Amazon themselves.

Then you find the product on Ali. You buy a few hundred, print up some stickers for your "brand" name. Ali ships to you, you slap on the stickers, take a few photos, ship them off to Amazon warehouses. Post em up on your Amazon store and pay for a few 5 star reviews.

put in $1000, cashes out to $10000, put in $10000, cashes out to $100000, and so on.

My page is a fully automated cash machine now. I don't even do the middle step any more. My chinese suppliers slap on the sticker and ship direct to Amazon warehouses.

Putting up ads on Facebook has easily tripled acceleration on my feedback loop. I thought I hit it big when I made a million bucks, but now I'm pulling in more than that a month. At the rate it's going, I may have my first million dollar week soon. It's insane.

>Why don't you use the botnet to your advantage instead of crying about it?

the person who wrote this is LITERALLY jewish

How did you learned all this business user?

Well, I’ll give it a shot. Chances are I’ll lose all my money buy I’m 28 and going nowhere so whatever.

If its so well targeted why have I never bought anything advertised on facebook?

he did research instead of wasting time memeing on Sup Forums

>If advertising is so great,
>why doesn't it work on people with no money?

kek

you have something to say to me then say it pussy. no I'm not poor. I have enough money to ruin your life kid.

This is true
shitposting is a big time sink
and produces nothing of value

source some skin whitening cream on alibaba, you'll be a millionaire

i was making 20k a month with my websites, and i thought i had it good, but these e commerce fuckers are making millions, luckily it's not too late to get on that boat. e commerce is doubling like every 2 years.

Don't underestimate shipping costs from China. Creams are heavy. The best products are lightweight junk.

how do you go about selling products that are clones of brand restricted items.

i found a good item on amazon, and the exact same copy on ali express, but the upc code for the item was brand restricted on amazon.

for example, pic related oxo avocado slicer is brand restricted on amazon, but it's also for wholesale on alibaba (unbranded)

i don't know if it's the same thing or a counterfeit.

It can't cost more than a fucking dollar or two on ali express. Just buy it.

I don't think buying is the problem user :3

Oh, I didn't notice the "selling" part

dude, even my 11yo figured out how to search shop on google play and buy shit from the first app that popped up "aliexpress".

unless america is dumber then my 11yo idk op

Is that your 11 year old? She looks old for her age

>unless america is dumber then my 11yo

Have you been paying attention to America lately?

I got cancer just listening to his voice.
This is seriously how Sup Forums conducts their buisnesses.

>tfw they told you a CS degree is worthless and you end up scamming people on fb with ads

what would you rather do? be a code monkey, or make 10k a week trolling normies on kikebook

>which I already made millions on.
You're mooching off mommy and daddy from your basement. You haven't made a dollar in your life.

Believe it or not, some people would rather live according to their ethical precepts than be rich. The nice thing about being technically competent in the 21st century is you don't have to choose between poverty and evil. You can live a very comfortable life while making a positive contribution to society rather than conning idiots out of their money.

Give tips to get into e-commerce but without fucking people, all legal business.

BUmp

Maximum LARP. Dropshipping has been overdone for years.

kys

Money making tactics aren't shared unless the people doing it have something to gain from sharing it.

Back in the late 90s I found a way to buy from one site and sell to another which gave me coupons for the first site, was able to make 140k in a few months and told absolutely nobody. If I had shared it they'd probably catch on a lot sooner.

I d...don't know user... I can g...get into t...trouble...

Is thisshit ilegal?
Idont want nothing ilegal!

Or you can make $20k a day with crypto and avoid the botnet ;)

I don't think that with tech you do a positive contribution to society at all. What do you do? Work in the weapon industry? Or in the botnet?
These are the kind of works for tech as today. Definetely what the world needs

Nice blog, but how do I unsub?

Also, didn't your mom ever tell you to stop lying? If you just so happen to be lying, didn't your mom tell you to stop cheating people out of their money?

*To not be lying

>He bought into the dropshipping fairytale
Couple years too late there, bud

Selling products with your own "brand" stickers on original ones.
>Is this illegal
No, of course not. :^)

The only way you can get rich on social media is by selling get-rich-on-social-media "schemes".

>I thought I hit it big when I made a million bucks, but now I'm pulling in more than that a month. At the rate it's going, I may have my first million dollar week soon. It's insane.

Top kek