What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Sup Forums was involved

Scrapper is shit.
Other than that it werks.

i cant use taiga with it cause cloudflare

fucked with the cartel

People thought torrents were still a viable thing.

That should be
>from Hi10P

>someone spent time making these images

They are unedited screenshots from that show

wtf i love anime subs now

These aren't even funny, too numerous and they come off as trying too hard

The dev was a pussy and didn't want to capitalize on his chance when he could. The first few weeks he didn't want to set up a tracker because he was scared of legal shit, so then the official replacement came up, with a real tracker, and people ditched the shit site for the official one. It also didn't help the fact that the site lacked basic features for a long time, for example, you couldn't sort torrents by size/seeds/date/etc by clicking on the column header, which is the intuitive way to do it in every site; people bitched about features like this over and over, but the retarded devs didn't implement them until like 3 weeks after the official replacement came online. If they had developed convenient features and a complete site in the couple weeks of headstart they had, they might as well have become the official replacement; but they had poor vision and an even poorer execution and let the chance slip. On top of that, it was just painful how they tried to remain relevant even after it was obvious they had flopped: they kept making continuous generals even thought there was nothing new to say, and they kept denying the success of the official replacement. Absolute amateurs at PR and understanding the needs of the customer.

Same guy here. Why is this thread in autosage? I think it's a very rich topic because it allows insight on the kind of things that can ruin a project (even if the circumstances for launching it are excellent), but this constructive thread is being put on autosage... Is some mod a butthurt member of the site's staff and trying to slide this? Is it because of the unfunny tryhard spam images? (Then delete the images retards, not the whole thread) Since this thread pertains to a project that belonged on Sup Forums, and for a lot of time it was allowed on Sup Forums even though it overstayed its welcome, I don't see how it's reasonable to have this thread on autosage. It would be only fair to allow people to constructively discuss this, just like they allowed the blatant shitposting of NRG for over 3 months (even though Nyaa already had an official replacement in the first 30 days). I find the newfaggotry of the mods insulting.

Start a new thread retard if you really want to keep pushing your boring agenda. The fact is that having alternatives is good, the whole mistake in the first place was over-reliance on Nyaa. And TT is, was, and will be better than both of the "replacements" in terms of usability and not looking like it was shit out of somebody's color palette randomizer.

Pantsu is my goto site. If it's down I just go to nazi

Both sites work for me and I'm a happy faggot

It didn't work half the time