Need to be able to make .doc files for work and openoffice .docs look fucked up when opened in word

Need to be able to make .doc files for work and openoffice .docs look fucked up when opened in word.
Are there ANY decent open source office programs or is micro$oft office the only option?

Other urls found in this thread:

kinguin.net/category/23327/microsoft-office-home-and-student-2016-retail-key/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want full compatibility with word, use word.

Just use Word or that proprietary chink office.

surprise surprise, everything FOSS is a steaming pile of shit

google docs?

Is the monthly subscription office botnet?
The single purchase version is soooo much more expensive.

Is there any advantage to using Libre over Office on Winblows besides the free bit?

this desu

If you can't be bothered with pirating it.

kinguin.net/category/23327/microsoft-office-home-and-student-2016-retail-key/

no senpai if you wanna use microsoft office just crack it with kms, if not google docs is actually great since it works with microsofts format and also stores you shit in your google drive. I know everyone here hates google but it's a good service

I like the traditional layout compared to ribbon shit. Last time I used it for first time it was really intuitive.

How reliable is this site?

>paying for Office
what the fuck is wrong with you

Less space on the disk, easier to install and manage, loads a bit faster, more customizable, less bloat.
I'm not saying it's necessarily better overall, but it does have some advantages.

r/microsoftsoftwareswap sells keys for fucking peanuts. Make sure to buy from someone reliable, preferably one of mods, prices are pretty much the same anyway.
Or just pirate it holy shit.

slightly different than the free bit but important difference:
not giving money to homosex win10 devs

OP just get an old version somewhere
it's retro and nobody gives a shit about the new stuff for word

Reminder that we're all already paying for Office that is used in public schools and the public sector in general (yes, those are paid with your taxes) and that by giving MS more money you're supporting the monopoly.

Does the online version of Word not work for ya?

OnlyOffice

>less bloat
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I don't need all the useless new shit they force onto you like I'll stick with Libre

>need to make .doc for work
>work doesn't give Office

WPS Office isn't open source but it's free as in free beer and works on linux.

Office 2016 is like 30 bucks

>private company makes a closed source format so everyone is dependent on their products to open it
>it's FOSS software's fault

Do you really want to pirate microsoft office on windows 10? It's integrated into the os, just one windows update could result in a lawyers letter in the mail.

use word online with a dummy outlook email

>I want it to open perfectly in MS Word
Then use MS word, retard.

I've used it to buy vidya gayms before. I would probably trust it with