youtube.com/watch?v=P_8o-QNErsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

made in china

>belarus stuck on defense
>getting fucked by china
>lucky return

reeee

high kinaesthetic ability is the only ability required. literally the sport made for asian

How is it possible to be this THICC

twitter.com/vvvvwvvvvvvvv/status/763943044458487808

oh lawd

How is it possible to be this british?

>women

Better?

If only he made a very soft shot near the net

who is that hot russian whore

>whore
Rip user, he will not like your comment

you guys were rooting for the nkqt right?

>you will never suffocate between her sweaty thighs
>tfw maria is your favorite girl name

Dumb Muslim bitch called Mustafina.

give me that chinese grill with glasses and crooked teeths!!!

the one on the left knows what's coming to him for not getting the gold

I was rooting for Best Korea throughout the entire Olympics. Each medal they won made my eyes get watery.

It's a beautiful sport
youtube.com/watch?v=P_8o-QNErsQ

what a god

he is undoubtly the most famous Swede in china

those guys are amateurs if they think that's amazing. that was happening the whole time in the OP vid

cool but that wasnt on purpose, you can see he hits it with the upper edge

she ain't doe

B

>being shorter than Putin

I would have sudoku'd a long time ago if that was me I tell you what.

>The Tatars are a Turkic people[1] living in Asia and Europe who were one of the five major tribal confederations (khanlig) in the Mongolian plateau in the 12th century CE. The name "Tatar" first appears in written form on the Kul Tigin monument as Old Turkic letter N1.svgOld Turkic letter D1.svgOld Turkic letter O.svgOld Turkic letter B1.svgOld Turkic letter R1.svgOld Turkic letter T1.svgOld Turkic letter T1.svgOld Turkic letter Z.svgOld Turkic letter T1.svgOld Turkic letter O.svg. Today the term Tatars refers to people who speak one of the Turkic[2] languages.

>Russians and Europeans used the name Tatar to denote Mongols as well as Turkic peoples under Mongol rule (especially in the Golden Horde). Later, it applied to any Turkic- or Mongolic-speaking people encountered by Russians. Eventually, however, the name became associated with the Turkic Muslims of Ukraine and Russia, namely the descendants of Muslim Volga Bulgars, Kipchaks, Cumans, and Turkicized Mongols or Turko-Mongols (Nogais), as well as other Turkic-speaking peoples (Siberian Tatars, Qasim Tatars, and Mishar Tatars)[3][4][5][6][7] in the territory of the former Russian Empire (and as such generally includes all Northwestern Turkic-speaking peoples).[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars

they look like they have no soul