archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/K-a8WeqssqccQIAP6P8bqw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63997485/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998173/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But only naughty people get the bad gifts.
Why were you naughty op? Are you gay? Cause that's a sin!

*returns to store on December 26th*

>Did he get you pic related?
Nope, but I would sell it to some dumb teenager anyway.

got one from my parents tonight too. extremely thankful

Merry Christmas, all

Merry Christmas friend!

No, my dumb parents decided to be cucks and got me a Pixel because they're too retarded to know the difference

I asked for spicy snacks for Christmas but I forgot that my parents are spice babies and the hottest thing I got was hot cheetos. Love my parents though but kind of laughed on the inside at the thought of someone thinking jalapeno fritos are hot.

>bullying

>spiting your parents who love you

Disgusting.

I got two pairs of jeans and a jacket, and a couple IOU's, and one box to open tomorrow. Really hoping it isn't a smart watch or some shit after saying I think they're useless gimmicks.

Got $1.7k from my mom.

Whatcha gonna do with it bro?

Buy an iPhone X.

No parent who loved their child would buy them that nightmare.

>when your parents think you're gay

>here’s your present son
>what the fuck is this? I HATE YOU
>w-what’s wring with it
>I LIVE IN THE BASEMENT OF A HOUSE FILLED WITH ITODDLERS REEEEEEE

This.

I really don't know. Will treat myself with something stupid like panasonic toughbook or codan manpack hf radio.

>buy buying buttcoins

I got a Meizu M6 Note like a good boy because I value battery life and good quality headphones

the salt is pouring

Feels good man.

Thanks, Santa

Pictures of tweeter posts where kids did not get the iPhone and get mad at their parents when?

Are you blind?

Yeah I am not so smart man, but isn't that facebook he posted?

Did the retweet button not tip you off?
Most people don’t make public posts on Facebook either.

>my sweet 15 was a disaster!

I honestly don't know how either site looks, but the old years' pictures looked a little different and I also didn't see his before I posted my post.

They should have set your bed on fire while you were sleeping. :^)

heh, that'd be a bad idea for a few reasons:
1. I'm their son and they love me and they would not want to harm me
2. Fire hot and spicy hot are two different things (picante vs caliente) and I asked specifically for spicy snacks
3. My bed is in their house so they risk damaging their own property
4. I'm a very light sleeper and would almost certainly wake when they entered my bedroom

autism2 the thread

>they love me
keep telling yourself that. :^)

>wake up on christmas day
>first order of business is to shill his fruit cult toys
SAD!

Should i get myself a g403 for christmas ?

i dont have much to spend this year

I got a smart watch.

I don’t wear watches and I think smart watches are LITERALLY one of the most pointless things ever created. I don’t care if I sound like some ungrateful brat, I’d have rather got nothing. I’m actually annoyed that my father wasted money on a device that I have been very outspoken against since they hit the mass market.

Smartphone have rendered them completely obsolete and they fucking came out earlier.

THANKS SANTA

Normal watches you can at least think of as an accessory.

lol i got nothing

WOW it came with a headphone jack

Truly, I've never seen a more pathetic loser than this one sad Apple drone. He makes even /r9k/ autists look socially well adjusted.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/

Nah my dude, got kitchen equipment from le creuset

>Kneejerk angry reaction
Is someone butthurt?

Holy shit

jesus...

That's pretty sad.

>getting an iphone on christmas

Imagine the nightmare. If you don't use it then you're gonna disappoint whoever gave it to you and make them sad since they spent so much in something you didn't like, so you're stuck with this glorified selfie accessory and permanently tethered to the wall and/or power banks due to the bad battery life on top of having to worry that it might update itself and cripple all functionality or that someone with slightly similar appearance might unlock it at a glance. And let's not even mention having to deal with the receding hairline screen. Speaking of which, is Apple selling a minoxidil dongle already?

If I can't root my phone I might as well just buy an iPhone desu

All interesting points however you forgot the important point that the iPhone X is the best phone in existence.

got a snes classic, for me and the wife. Doesn't even fucking power on.

It is pretty nonsensical to name a completely unreliable phone as the "best" anything though. It is not a phone for a serious user because it has shit battery life. It is essentially a selfie phone and I'm not a teenage girl in a shopping mall trying to impress people I don't even know on instagram or anything with a brand logo. It is also too expensive for what it offers, completely unsecure and will get crippled in a year or so anyway. Apple has also managed to make the screen look extremely bad due to the baldness and despite them claiming it is a "bezelless" phone, it ended up looking like it's already in a case. It's just not good enough.

The iPhone X isn't the businessman's choice. The SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 8 is.

Santa has been only giving me liquor for the past few years.

The iPhone X is not unreliable. By simple virtue of the fact that it has iOS and not Android, it is more reliable
Than any other flagships.

As for battery, all battery life test show the iPhone X as being on par with the pixel, ahead of the S8+ and behind the OnePlus.

>Samsung
>choice of any rich person

Just lol

Rich people all either have blackberries or iPhones. Android is at the bottom.

>The iPhone X is not unreliable

Again, the bad battery life that will not carry you through a busy day and the fact that Face ID is a piece of shit that lets other people unlock your phone says otherwise.

>By simple virtue of the fact that it has iOS and not Android, it is more reliable
Than any other flagships.

By simple virtue of it being iOS means it gets crippled in an year with Apple's killswitch updates. And let's not even mention the fact how it's entirely made of glass, which means a single fall to the ground and it's gone. Yeah, so much for your "realibility" there, mate.

All of the legitimately rich people I know just buy whatever the fuck they want because they can afford to do so.

Most poorfags go for iPhones to give them a sense of richness, which is what they lack in their lives. They try to delude themselves out of poverty with their petty attitude attitude about green and blue bubbles.

Got myself clothes because I already sold idiots like you 15 of those things for 20% margins.

Dumbasses :^)

My mom died a few months ago. Her estate got settled a few weeks ago. My xmas was a chunk of her life insurance given to me by my dad... The holiday is a total bust without my mom(literally no one has the drive to decorate or connect with extended family or even put on seasonal music) and even though i have a cheque worth 10x more than my typical Xmas gift, id way rather her be alive.

I bought myself a nice carhartt jacket a few days ago, and i'll just tell my friends and coworkers thats what i got, so i dont depress them with my shitty life, and they think someone cares.

I'm sorry user :(

Give me that money so I can pay for my college tuition. Thanks.

I'll take the money for you so you don't have to think about your mom when you look at your bank account

>itoddler banned from his own shill thread
lmao

>gay pride
End yourself

Apple marketing is fucking cancer, just look at these:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/K-a8WeqssqccQIAP6P8bqw/

Deleting threads when they're caught:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63997485/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998173/

Truly pathetic.

>Deleting threads when they're caught:
Pretty sure you can't delete threads after that long. More likely deleted and banned. :^)

heh

>you gay haha
I thought beta nerds were generally obsessed with progress, why are you so backward and bigoted? Can't get any with green bubbles?

iCucks are so iPoor they iLike when Apple iThrottles their iToys

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE ?

No, I got a note 8 instead of the iPhone X. Pretty salty about it desu

Fuck off

>t. assblasted iToddler

haven't gotten a present from anyone including my parents since i turned 12 or some shit.

Didn't even occur to me that grown people still get "presents" and "gifts" at Christmas.

How does feel to have family that doesn't love you?

I don't know faggot, how does it feel for your biggest accomplishment in life to be getting gifted shit for christmas and posting it to 1/2-chan

Dont listen to him bro, your parents love you. Not everyone gets gifts after childhood, it depends on the family and their traditions.

sorry user, Merry Christmas and God bless

It always feels surreal to me to see people get such expensive presents. Actually getting a high-end phone? Laptop? A new car? Just unimaginable to me. Rich people really live in a different dimension.

Bought it myself, but still happy. My note 5 is still in good shape, but the 8 is really nice

I don't even give a fuck lol, I've learned not to expect anything, especially presents, for just fucking existing. That's just so baffling to me that people expect shit just for LIVING and doing jack shit for their parents.

Now that i think of it.. i didn't get jack shit for graduating high school with 98% marks, or getting into college. I'll fucking murder my parents bro.

get the fuck off this board faggot

I got a book from Dad that looks bretty gud and some money from my grandparents (after decades of giving the same amount they finally increased it) which is great because I have to pay some bills tomorrow.

got this, a ubiquiti AP, Logitech mx master 2s from the GF. bought myself a Note 8 also, pretty decent christmas haul this year

I got 30 bucks and some tea

Santa gave me enough money to buy a Note 8 so I'm happy

That's literally a paid shill.

Sorry to hear that, user. Stay strong.

I don't think you get the point of Christmas, user. It's not supposed to be a "reward for existing". It's supposed to be selfless gift-giving to those who are important to you. It's mainly encouraged as a capitalistic economic stimulus nowadays though

Haha wow that's pathetic

we need a fucking purge, jesus christ

>Passive is angry

>Someone calling someone gay is an insult
Umm seems like you're the bigot here, why do you think being gay is bad?

Was this post meant for someone else?

Fuck off homophobe the iPhone X is awesome!

Nope, my OnePlus One is still a champ, I don't understand how they sourced such a good battery but it's still holding up since launch year.

No, my tech gift to myself was a Switch. Fucking great console, but a *little* light on amazing games at the moment (if only I didn't hate Xenoblade, it has literally the worst combat system)