youtube.com/watch?v=vyH7vbUpEGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
youtu.be/g7hEpNHGZ2Y?t=225
youtu.be/g7hEpNHGZ2Y?t=239
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably something behind the scenes?

what is the point of any person?

>Sup Forums-ception

Linus Tech Tips knows their new target demographic, that's why all the newly hired writers and video editors at Linus Media Group now dresses up as tranny faggots to "illustrate" what they are discussing in a video review.

Linus is still technically the presenter, but even he admitted in the WAN Show that he doesn't review the products anymore (which is why you see all the new soyboys and trannys "showcasing" the product's features in all the newest reviews.

I mean, fuck, Luke got """"""fired""""""" and Linus is planning on retiring soon. I wonder who the new face of LTC will be...

You don't even try to say something bad about my mommy! I love her, and she loves me!
She's a virgin also, so leave us alone!!1

Your mommy looks like she's been inseminate by Jabba the Hutt m8, obviously not a virgin anymore.

see this random scene in a very recent laptop review

SHUT YOUR MOUTH NOW
I WILL CRASH YOUR TEETH

did he admit it or did he "admit" it as a joke?

would fuck the guy next to her pretty qt

What do you mean Luke got fired? Doesn’t he still do videos?

get out get the fuck out!!!!

you think he realized that he would have to dress up as a pimp intead of writing manuscripts when he applied to work for linus as a manuscript writer? kek

he didnt get fired you idiot he is moving fully to their new video service

Luke moved from working under the LTT brand name to something called 'floatplane'. Linus owns that though so they were just joking that because of some thing in their area of canada Luke technically has to quit or be fired to be able to change 'employer'.

He is still working from the same building with the same people, just under a different company title for legal reasons.

At least thats what I got from their explanation.

One (1) month of FloatPlaneClub service has been added to your LinusTechTips Forum account.

/Max@LinusMeDaGroup

inb4 this dumb gook calls me a shill for explaining something.

i dont have a forum account all i would do all day is call linus lukes favorite butt boy all day

She is there for the sole purpose of recording keyboard scenes where she has trouble typing properly because her nails are too long.

OP here. I'm disgusted by the left image and didn't need the right one. She does not deserve to hold a damn RED.

Also if somebody could actually explain what floatplane is that would be good. From the podcast thing I heard it sounds like that other shitty exclusive video service they were using, but they own this one now Im guessing?

Posting LTT threads is a violation of the following rules:

Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience and target audience of LTT is underage, and posting LTT invites underage audiences against the rules.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
LTT in itself is extremely low-quality, and not only is it uninformative but also misinforms, ergo all threads relating to it are low-quality as a result.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of this marketing channel being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.
It is not a tech channel (isn't involved in any creation or repair of tech), it is a marketing channel.

To feed into the above:
Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
LTT checks all the above boxes as a strictly marketing channel which doesn't produce any technology, maintain any technology, and exists solely to spam and advertise for marketing money.

Bonus rules being broken by posting LTT:
Sup Forums Rule 2:
>Tech support threads should be posted on /wsr/.

THOT BEGONE

she has sexy hands
good for product shots / b-roll

his wife's friend
nepotist

theyve been developing float plane for arounda a year now and yeah you are correct senpai

I would kill for a handjob from max though

You won't get anything like that from my mommy, bastard!

Don’t call me an idiot, I just don’t keep up with the channel.
Oh okay thank you for explaining.

I wish rule 6 was actually enforced on Sup Forums.

fucking same dude i just know it would be amazing

you are an idiot the sooner you realize this the better off you will be

weeb eye candy
linus isn't stupid, he knows she'll draw in more views

>([a-f0-9-]){36}

Ban all phone posters

Is that a man?

What is the point of 90% of LTT?
Every time they show the workplace, half if them aren't even there and only Taran actually does some work.

>Spreads misinformation because he doesn't actually inform himself
>Dont call me an idiot
You're an idiot.

who

Are there any nudes of her?

That lovely co worker of ours is actually part of our camera crew, and our hand model for our videos, so you don't have to always see Linus' baby hands lololol, jk Linus ;). And for those who say Luke "quit," got "fired," that is really not the case, he's still in his same office, will continue to make an appearance from time to time, he's just the head of our new video website platform.

~LTT Social Media Relations

Hot damn, the autism, it hurts!

Are you autistic?

Diversity quota

asian mommy milkies make anime real duuuuuuuuuuhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She is a camera (wo)man.

she is a native semen-demon...probably 3 kids in and a meth addiction since in hongcouver

>tfw enjoy brandon's videos the most

>stupid fucking colored hair
why do they do this

youtube.com/watch?v=vyH7vbUpEGU

Shes hot as fuck all done up tho, Id keep her around if she looked like that 24/7

>tfw Luke got accused of rape

To signal to the outside world that they are a degenerate and to warn decent men/people not to bother with them. This way they only get attention from other degenerates or rapists/fuckboys that fuck anything. I'd say the hair serves a useful purpose to the public.

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

the point of any woman is to choke on superior white dick, what else?

She's probably one of the hottest MTF transgenders I can think of desu desu.

lure horny teen nerds into watching loonix techno tipis.

>2017
>user doesn't know Bailey Jay exists
how mighty have fallen

>bailey jay
>tits this milky
Umm?

BJ has at least as big, if not bigger, milkies.

Break shit

She's too thicc to be a MtF.

>too thicc to be a MtF
thinking.jpg

she's a thicc hapa girl meant to breed heavily the new superior generation of Canadians that will take over the world, hapa genetics are truly flawless

you can literally look like anything if you inject enough estrogen and cake on enough makeup, except female

Taran should quit, then everything would fall apart.

That awkward half-gook autistic guy with the tragic haircut should quit, his existence pisses me off.

what's that thing between her legs?

Muh dick.

It's called a chest of drawers.

It's her feminine penis.

Wait what the fuck, hold up. Is s/he a tranny? Why didn't anyone point this out in any of these threads?

Every girl is a trap until proven innocent

You mean dennis. He's the exact definition of a soy boy.

Nah I just looked up his name I mean Jon.

Dennis isn't that bad desu.

diversity hire

The entirely of the LTT crew are diversity hires desu. The only people who aren't are Taran and Nick, but he left.

Dude what, jon is literally based, he looks like he really knows his shit, I watched that one wan episode where he was on and he's pretty great. Dennis is literally a soyboy, it's pretty sad watching him, and I think they put him on a video and it was a cringe mine, it had like 50% dislikes.

Jon is just an arrogant autistic fag. At least Dennis is (or used to be) somewhat funny due to speaking shitty English.

I marked it.

Wrong. Jon, Taran and Luke are the only people worth a dime on LMG

What about Linus?
The golden boy himself is worth more than any of these plebs.
Look at the guy single-handed building servers

Pretty embarrassing that Taran knows his shit infinitely better than Linus, I guess it just proves how important showmanship skills are for being successful.

As much as people hate Linus he's breddy gudd at making label reading and unboxing somewhat watchable.

She's Japanese tho

on Sup Forums all females are traps.

irl tho, shes a woman.

youtu.be/g7hEpNHGZ2Y?t=225

youtu.be/g7hEpNHGZ2Y?t=239

(. )( .)

That's the same woman, they have their hair dyed exactly the same and have the same wart on the side of their face (Note: Image is flipped)

being hot mostly

To gestate and birth my sons

She is very attractive, I'm subscribed to LTT just because of her.

idunno but i totally stole her hair colour thing except i got darker blue/purple-ish at the roots
she is fugging annoying in videos though
More Luke and that tall guy, less of everyone else pls

You have some real bad taste in women bro

well he isn't doing a good job at being hot so...

boobs

Bailey Jay is fucking ugly

You are fucking gay.