How do I lock myself out of my android phone for x amount of time?

how do I lock myself out of my android phone for x amount of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

turn it off

>change password, pattern and fingerprint
>hit yourself on the head so hard you get slight amnesia
>after x amount of time your memory might return and you can log back into your android

Set up a script that reboots and causes a bootloop that can only be fixed with a dirty flash of your current rom

dont know shit about scripting or programming

Change your fingerprint to your dick's head, so every time you feel you should be doing something else you can just lock it.

it doesnt have a finger print thing

Acquire self control.

this

cant do that when youre drunk

wasnt there some app that required you to solve some math before you could use it?

Kill yourself

no my life is great unlike yours pussy

Your big toe then

Pathetic.

Why would you need to lock yourself out ? Sounds like a pointless feature

cant stop texting my ex when im drunk for sex hate waking up next to her

Don't text her

Oh in that case it's actually really easy. Kill your ex and there will be no one to text anymore.
Merry Christmas, buddy.

have you never been drunk

You have a weak mind.

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on here, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

samefag

Call your phone carrier and ask that they disable your cell service for the next 12 hours

Yes

You don't have to lock yourself out of the phone just avoid pressing the call button and the phone won't call anyone you don't want it to.

im not fooling.. every bitch i see on here talks, but they dont realize they are talking through a computer. i guarantee that more than half of you wouldn't talk to me or others in real life the way you do on here, someone needs to bring this up and i figured i might as well do it before someone else does

>Sup Forums

I'm not the one that has to lock his phone when drinking. Fagit

Go away you feggit

god damn do you kids ever shut the fuck up about this shit?

when was the last time you got laid or... is that stupid question?

you wanna talk about me not knowing about gay ass programming, lets talk you never using your dick!

so, have you ever used it? ever? are you sure?

EVER?

you call people gay anonymously all day in and day out yet you're the one that seemingly has never seen a vagina that wasnt on a tv or computer screen.

fuck man, this shit is getting old.

and you know what, its ok if youre gay, im completely fine with that, i know plenty of gay dudes, thats fine just dont try to kiss me...

Who can't do math when drunk?

Your a fagit

I'll rip your spine out from your fucking throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my fucking cock. Then I'll pull your shit-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the shit off of it while I jizz in his fucking mouth at the same time.

lol wat a feg amirite "hurr look at me I'm le badass le chad" lol get a fucking life you homo.

I tried this, it doesn't have a print but it will register because it's warm.

This is Sup Forums - Technology, not Sup Forums - getting laid.
also
>no self control at all
>reddit spacing
go back

>getting drunk
Kys

Give it back, Ja-
wait, lock yourself out?

>getting laid is your main objective in life
>people who don't fuck with random whorls every night are retarded.
>hurr I'm better than you because a girl touched my dick. Who does that makes you feel virgins?
Beta detected.
Enjoy aids and syphilis faggot.

OP is a sadboy with no self control. This dries the pussy like jerky. If your goal is to get laid, you better sort yourself out first. Goals are important. Nobody wants to feel sorry for you.

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/63997786#bottom
HELP

what is this fagmo all bootyblasted about?

is this a pasta?

>take out battery
>put battery in a vice
>cut battery in half
>order new one from china
there two weeks of lock out