Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

Tell me a single thing he has done against any of you.
All he does is show some new computer related part to normies in a harmless way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>single thing he has done against any of you.

he made linux

Skinhead Linus Torvalds needs to get punched in the face! We are antifa!!!!!

Antifa = butthurt nazi scumbags with hurt feelings.

Antifa's the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

What? Emminem is a good rapper

I was larping as an antifa member ironically you dumbass reddit nigger

Only Hillary supporters are involved in this gay ass antifa shit. I'd like to see you pussies starting a riot in Texas you'd all get gunned down like the faggots you are LMAO

larping on Sup Forums...who is it "reddit nigger" now?

Ok, I realize you're just a person with a mental deficiency now.

>confusing larping and rping

lolzors xD

your redneck is showing

Shouldn't you be in an Apple shill thread right about now? Go fuck urself NEET

get a grip with yourself.

well all know you are a functional illiterate hillbilly with some sort of edgy teenager attitude.

apple shill? neet? meaningless words from a empty person.

>>Antifa's the shit
They are shit indeed.
In Eastern Europe, at first we had a policy of rounding them Commie faggots up with the Nazis and stuffing AK's into their mouths,
but then we realized it's better to throw them into feces pits rather than waste bullets on them.

wish that worked on this side of the pond

its because he gets too much attention even though how inept and shill he is

Honestly his voice and clickbaity titles/shit just kind of kills it for me.

He is an extroverted man with a wife who gets free pc parts.

It will after a few decades, which is also its worst trait.
The worst thing about Communism is that it is an ideology of postponement, where every failure is "merely a mistake" or "incorrect application" and responsibility is expertly evaded, which stacks up for a few decades on and on until the people have finally had enough of armchair Communists trying to force "perfect on paper" systems and excuses where they don't belong in reality. People don't know how to deal with the expert excuse skills of Communists so it takes a few decades to purge it.
Consider it as a virus:
It spreads fast out of nowhere because a body never met it before.
The body has a slow and painful prolonged process dealing with it.
The body finally develops antibodies after figuring out its bullshit and its purged out of the body for good, after a great toll.
Then it takes decades to recuperate, while the rest of the world has gone ahead of you.

This is a Linus thread. Go MAGA somewhere else.

Correct, this is not a technology thread.
Which is why you should delete it or get banned for posting it and being underage.

unghhh

>All these triggered Sup Forumsacks
I didn't know Linus the epic manlet creator of GNU/Linux had this power.

cute

Who is this nicca?

Go back you fat faggot neckbeard and stay there until you get thrown into your triple-wide grave. Or better yet, get fused to your chair with piss and shit and your 500lb body will rot, bloat, and then explode yellow shit all over your keyboard so I can make fun of you on a rekt thread.

Your replies to that user are just sad at this point. Get cancer and die.

It's just u samefagging bc u spend all day on here trying to find children to molest

I enjoy his videos focused on actually interesting/useful hardware, the benchmarking is meh, their whimsical contests are a bit silly, but I enjoy videos reviewing neat content like the Shield/unique keyboards/new technology/etc.

Hes a huge shill though and is really bad at trying to be funny.

same i used to watch it and then one day just said... fuck this shit

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/63997786#bottom

OP here also from And obviously not the user you're arguing with but you're way too triggered, my shitpost thread wasn't supposed to cause a meltdown but I'm enjoying.
I will make more linus the manlet threads from now on thanks a lot m8.

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A Sup Forums related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement like Wendell for instance.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

Every time he does a sponsorship video, he downplays problems and basically lies for money to underage people on YouTube;
often contradicting things he previously said in the past (like the CPU temperatures shit).
I guess you could say that's the point of sponsorship, but still, the man makes a living by lying to kids about tech which translates to kids making hefty mistakes spurred by a shill. He's human trash.

He's literally perfect and the face of the new Sup Forums then.
:^)

This man married a Johj.
Never trust a single word that comes out of the mouth of someone who would marry a Johj.
Even if he says water is wet, seek another source to validate this claim.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

>He is a dumb label reader.
>He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
>He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
Stop describing the average Sup Forums poster, it's getting too real my man.
What next? He has a chinkpad too?

Sup Forums has two choices:

a. Idolize a married man with children who actually made computers, knows technology, is worth hundreds of millions, and teaches children how to use computers in an honest and honourable way rather than selling children products through scam and deceit.
Steve Wozniak.

b. Idolize a manlet who had no choice but to marry the uglier Asian sister of his past female co-worker, who doesn't know shit about computers beyond what an average gaymer does which is superficial and more often than not ignorant, is barely worth a million, and scams children for sponsorship money by trying to sell products that he himself doesn't understand the workings of.
Linus Manletbastian Cucktips.

Sup Forums has chosen figure a.
Sup Forums has chosen figure b.
You can take your underage ass back to Sup Forums.

>What next? He has a chinkpad too?
Linus doesn't know how to install Linux, instead depending on Luke to do it for him.
This is the likes of a faggot you are spamming on Sup Forums.
Give it up, even the dumbest Sup Forums posters still have more capability than Linus with regards to tech.

You're reddit too if you think the user I was replying to wasn't dumber than a box of rocks. Fucker couldn't even write a coherent sentence and he was projecting so hard

Lmao
Nigga u dumb

>. I know she's probably Korean or Viet
She's absolutely not korean. She's clearly some kind of jungle asian.

Linus is pure Sup Forums material, you're just angry because it hits too close home. He's our guy and should be our new sticky. Fuck RMS.

Are you talking about yourself here?
>It's just u samefagging bc u spend all day on here trying to find children to molest
You type like an angry 12 year old.
Talk about writing coherent sentences triggered-kun.

She's clearly a Martian Asian, also known as a Johj.

K. I'mma switch tabs over to Bittrex now. That's pretty funny that Linus comparing himself to that apple guy

>K. I'mma switch tabs over to Bittrex now. That's pretty funny that Linus comparing himself to that apple guy
Woah, we have a bitcoin millionaire here.

i'm really shocked he didn't turn out gay. unless secretly "she" is just a femboy in disguise.

Ohhh, god damn it.
Cancer got infected with Linus.