> open facebook
> fans spin up
> check htop
> using more CPU than 1080p youtube vid

wtf am i mining for zuckcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

mbasic.facebook.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glad I've recently deleted this piece of shit. no social life for me if it requires botnet.

Society is a huge botnet.

>open facebook
That's your first mistake, buddy

>deleted
you wish

ZuckNet rootkit

js was a mistake

Pretty much, it's not like people haven't spied and shared information about others through human history

>open fb on phone
>nothing happens
Fb is no longer a desktop site

Disable javascript?

>go on Facebook for the first time in years
>just to tell everyone I installed Gentoo

>disable js
>go on Facebook
>blank page saying you have to enable js to use the site

Well shit.

You've been zucker punched.

That's because it's running in the background all the time. Uninstall it and watch your battery life soar.

>be me
>year and a half ago
>always on Facebook
>friends going through self harm
>smokes weed all day
>I can never be bothered to hang
>ignore calls
>feels like I'm being stalked
>Stop logging into Facebook
>Change number
>No longer have to put up with his shit
>fuck him and his self harming, weed smoking ass
>haven't logged onto Facebook in nearly two years
>feelsfreeman

I do shudder though when I think back to some pictures I sent and had sent through messenger. Fuck.

>That's because it's running in the background all the time. Uninstall it and watch your battery life soar.
Just install a third party browser.

Yeah. I've got Metal. It's way better. The official app is such a battery drain, even when it's been closed and swiped away.

Only tangibly related to the thread but why does every JS coin miner seem to be a resource hog? Wouldn't it be a lot more beneficial to try to go unnoticed?

you're loading a site that is powered by react/redux/whatever they are currently developing

My social life and life in general unironically got much better after deleting my Facebook account.

From the wiki:
>But I've already given them everything!

>So you've already given Facebook your phone number and address and date of birth? They already know your schools and job and hobbies? Why close the gate when the horse has bolted?

>You'll change jobs.
>You'll move house.
>Your interests will change.
>Your friends will change.
>You'll get married/divorced/have children.
>You could even change your name or get married and change your surname.

>Sure, the data they have today will still be valid in a week. But in six months? A year? Five years? The sooner you cut off advertisers from up to date information, the sooner it'll be out of date. Their databases will say you still like Linkin Park and Jackass unless you tell them otherwise. They'll also miss out on your patterns over time, not knowing the path of your history and making their future predictions inaccurate.

It's never too late to escape the botnet.

>normiebook
no thnx

only 65 scripts running according to umatrix!

This, its the proper way to use facebook, the only con is installing fb messenger but just tell your friends you use whatsapp or wathever

ok, Elliot

Pretty sure most Facebook apps have their own messaging portion. Perhaps not as developed as messenger, but also much less intrusive.

Or just use Lite messenger

disable javascript

*mr robot

what do you accomplish by doing this though? inaccurate ads that leak through your adblocker? your life story is worth nothing

I wish they'd just come out in the open about it. This goes for google and all other companies too. Whatever storage space is currently being used to keep my info I wanted deleted, can I AT LEAST use some of it as free storage space? It's like, you have to pay dropbox for storage but if I could just use the space of my deleted account facebook servers still have for just random file storage that would be pretty nice. Like, you let us have some storage space, and we won't riot or try to sue you

Consider this:

Facebook is actually a pretty nice website when you judge it without taking the users and spyware into account. It's the people using it and developing it that are shit. Social media in general are fucking shit because humanity in general is shit. Society has the same exact problems and flaws as it had thousands years ago. There is no escaping it as long you have ape filth in your dna.

this message has been brought to you by Facebook Inc.

Right, that's not what a botnet is even in the loosest and most abstract sense of the term though.

>what are gdrive and gmail?

>Glad I've recently deleted this piece of shit. no social life for me if it requires botnet.

You should be a supportive friend and self harm in solidarity.

he's right, though. are you really defending the retarded state of human society?

Not right, it was always ugly and confusing.

> using facebook
Look at him and laugh.

Anyone ever wonder what edge lords like this guy are up to in real life or if they have killed themselves yet?

>Is it only me?

Speaking as a social worker, they either
A - Grow up (About a third)
B - Live with their family for the rest of their life (Half)
C - Get put away (One in ten)
D - Die, either anhero or through their own ineptitude (The rest)

>m-muh humans dindu nuffin! its always the jews/system/bad ideology or some other boogeyman!

>not using mbasic.facebook.com for that JavaScript free experience

Deserve it tbhhhh

I deleted the Facebook app from my phone cause I got tired of updates every other day and went to only using Messenger

Now even the web version of Messenger can't work if you leave the tab open for a day without some sort of update

Product managers are smoking rocks over there

Mine was the opposite. I was just left out of many things and now I've gone from an active social person to a loner. But kinda liking this for some reason.

>open facebook

Stop using Sup Forums, it’s proprietary.

>mbasic
is this some mining ransomware botnet script?

>open facebook
>computer freezes and motherboard starts beeping continuously
Not even memeing, why is this happening?

Why the hell are you defending facebook?
Do they pay you or something?

>go to tech convention
>stallman has his own booth
>signing stuff and talking to people
>ask him to sign laptop
>he checks my history and sees facebook
>his face gets red and he starts screeching
>tosses my laptop at me along with some spaghetti with foot cheese

in the EU they have to permanently remove it otherwise they can get sued