/cum/ - Canada, United States, Morocco

man-in-sunglasses-and-hat-playing-flute-with-surprised-expression-on-his-face meme edition

daring

SHART

IN

Janny won't be happy about this one bit

MART

S

H

Why do Brits stool in pool?

SHART IN MART

>brit obsessed with shit

Sharia can't come fast enough for you.

>England
>not even english

SHART

>got a email regarding a job
>it's from a job I applied to a year ago
>I moved out of the area since then

I want out of this neethood

GF sent me THIS WTF

I saw the news about the indiana tornadoes the other day. So what happens to the unfortunate owners? I'm guessing they all have insurance, but how long before everything is back to normal? Are there any shelters for people who lost homes until they get their houses built again?

Should Hiroyuki mercy kill Sup Forums?

The Red Cross provides for them

Do you know anybody in the tornado lane? How much does it cost to build a house?

>dropped my nokia again
>still works perfectly

buying an American phone KEK

Don't know about prices, but I have a few friends that live around there, they used to rent out a house that ended up getting an entire side destroyed by a tornado. They're all good, but it just so happened that the owner didn't have insurance for the house or something. When the house finally got back up, the owner shot up their rent because it was "new".

Eventually they just decided to buy an RV and get the fuck out whenever the tornado warnings started. It's a real nice RV, but it can't possibly be comfy for a family of 5.

wtf i dont want to take swedes though

You won't have to they'll come to Estonia and Finland because they'll want to be among fellow Nordics

>estonia
>nordic

xdd, theyre as nordic as Latvians