bbc.com/news/world-europe-37163217

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZKZgCGDoyI
youtube.com/watch?v=KNdiO9cI37E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eventually, most of the victims found at Parndorf were sent home for burial

rapefuge status denied

lol

>It wasn't a shipment of dead refugees from one of the EU's secret concentration camps
>It was some dumbass balkan human smuggler who forgot to give the arabs some air holes

Disappointing desu

The Wire Season 2 was the best season

When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of Europe that said "Dead Sandigger Storage"?

I wish I had

wtf, I hate europe now

>Who died in the lorry?
>71 victims
>59 men, 8 women, 4 children

>b-b-b-b-but think of the wimminz and childrens!

Deport them all. Either they're cowards who refuse to defend their homeland (Syria) or they're rapists and economic opportunist mudshits.

Ausphyxia?

>59 men, 8 women, 4 children

>59 men

cowards every last one of them.

based incompetent hungarians

>Either they're cowards who refuse to defend their homeland (Syria)

There is no side to choose though.
What if you join the wrong side?

>picking a side based on survival rate instead of ideology
rat

Not everyone is obsessed about ideology and just want to live normal lives.

If you pick a side and it fails you and possibly your family get most likely purged.

>If you pick a side and it fails you and possibly your family get most likely purged.

>wow I really wouldn't want to be put into a catch-22 where I'll get purge no matter what I do
>better resort to regressive ideologies to make sure my country is unstable as possible so that these circumstances won't happen!

We spent 10 fucking years in Iraq trying to teach them how to be a democratic country, and we failed.

They don't deserve shit. They're incapable of it. Full on retarded, only relevant because oil lies under their soil and theocracies tell them what to do. They deserve every single fucking ounce of their misery.

To be given a prime opportunity in the world, the Arab Spring and the Iraqi reconstruction, AND TO PISS IT AWAY.

No, you fucking Trudeau faggot. Fuck them.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEEEASE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>25th August 2016
Wait wait wait, how is the article from yesterday? BBC is recycling events to make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit. I remember this event because the truck belonged to our finance ministers company and they sold it shortly before this happened.

i didnt know tchildhoodeserve life less than women and that humans slowly loss their right to live when they age past childhood

your government fucked up iraq and destabilized syria and lybia, also supported muslim radicalization for decades and you claim the people there deserve the civil wars which you created? you are heavily brainwashed

fuck t9

*i didn't know that men deserve life less than women and that humans slowly lose their right to live when they age past childhood

i remember same happened a half year ago, photo looked exactly like this one

>59 men

>forgot

>What if you join the wrong side?
You die.

Dying for your Country is not ignoble.

>Trying to illegally pass the border
They deserve it.

Yeah, it's an old case. It happened last summer iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZKZgCGDoyI

Here's an advert of the last company which owned the lorry before smugglers in Hungary bought it. It still has its name on the side.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNdiO9cI37E

>bulgarians

aside from the driver, the rest were lebs and iraqis who somehow got passports.