What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTDWkK3XCu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_numerals
youtube.com/watch?v=oau9nwJd68w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=nTDWkK3XCu4

This image.
If you read the history of Turkey and Anatolia. You'll feel really really bad.

smell of socks tarhana and shit. all mixed together

Natasha

Failed potential

Nothing sad about millions of roaches dying

read about*

Sailor Moon, Islam is an anime based religion

This flag.

Ebin banter. My yellow subhuman friend.
But i was not talking about Turks. I was talking about history of a country and geographical location

hi australia, how are you today?

#Make_Istanbul_Constantinople_Again

t. Celali isyancısı

Birthplace of kebab and nice tea as well as coffee, one interesting city, otherwise going really hard downhill

this

kebab is greek
tea is not nice because too much sugar
shitstanbul is shit

>russian telling other people to give back lands

kebab isn't greek you moron. are you so petty you have to lie?

t. Cuckold

Döner kebeb was started by a Turk in Berlin.

>t. retard from Sup Forums

t. Crimean hohol

have you got any argument other than muh deus vult u retarded nigger?

Stay mad, butthurt cuckrainian boi from Crimea

>tea is not nice because too much sugar
you're fucked mate

Tsargrad*

looks like I brought the retarded vatniks out
if you want constantinople so bad, fight for it like you you fought over all the other regions. don't expect to get it handed back to you

> fight for it
Why? It's Greeks' job to fight for their clay

my ex-gf who LITERALLY texted me that we're not dating anymore and she is partying hard when she was in izmir. not even kidding

ok then stop complaining that turkey should give it back when they have no obligation to. They won and took it over.

> implying I have to be a vatnik to support Crimea becoming at least a part of Russia instead of going down to the level of African countries along with xoxols

>tea is not nice because too much sugar
you seriously are retarded, you don't have to put sugar to tea, I don't.

world war 3

terrorist

Gross women.
Turkey time on Periscope is the worst.
They all look like an Indian's "auntie" fantasy.

Good food, good coffee, pretty city.

when did I ever mention Crimea you stupid moron. I don't support giving back any territories. My point is that if you're complaining about turkey taking Constantinople it's hypocritical considering we live in a country that's swallowed many lands

You bore me.

Really makes you think

sport issi

al (you) siktir git obez piç

Chill, It's just become my reflex to think about Crimea when some Russian flag complains about Russia being an evil conqueror.
And no, it's not hypocrisy at all, I'd like to see other countries trying to fight with Russia for their land taken away. I only mentioned Constantinople because the thread is about Turkey.

Yeah pretty good thanks. Yourself?
You continually disappoint me.

I am fine with being a conquerer, something everyone seems to misunderstand. Just that you can't complain about "gib land back" whilst sitting on other peoples land or having participated in imperialism before. So pretty much every major country on earth has to shut up or fight.

in my opinion fighting over something so petty in this age is pretty petty

>you can't complain about "gib land back" whilst sitting on other peoples land or having participated in imperialism before
>you

~cringes~

kebab is greeek you ossetian subhuman

döner kebab is kebab meat inside bread
all turks greeks and arabs i know dont eat it like the germs

i dont drink it

you are retarded you dirty shitskin most people drink it with sugar thats why we dont drink so much tea

I'm not saying "you" as in literally you
every source disagrees with you. It originated in Iran and the middle east, not fucking greece

You are Greek

Jesus how old are you

every subhuman iranian shitskin source disagrees with me you filthy gypsy

you are shit

fuck your mother you dirty sandnigger

I am a Greek

Anan baban ölsün garabet puşt defol ilaçlarını iç

Then maybe you shouldn't have attacked Eastern Rome, barbarian. Syria, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, and Lebanon could easily be part of the west if the Seljuks didn't spark the First Crusade.

Weird looking s and c letter desu

I apologize for my mistake

>This is another "I am Greek thread"

Greek has weird numerals for 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

For some reason all of them appear as "0"

Eternal disgust

This might clear things a bit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_numerals

Don't be so harsh on your Turanian brothers

I am Greek

..yaayee, gertlimiş kuruk çermehuyetti allamanlarnç, ananı başa baça, yapırangan amk çmrk lan!`111

"..yaayee, gertlimiş kuruk çermehuyetti allamanlarnç, ananı başa baça, yapırangan amk çmrk lan!`111"

I'm serious, this is the first thing came to mind when I saw it.

>turanian brothers

this is literally the local alt-right's atheist part's meme

Germany's new flag

t. greek shitposter

>ottoshit empire
>150years
>hate

"Greek"

it's like poland

but with a moon and satanic star on the flag

>also muh istantibopele

RESPECT THE ROBOT

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

youtube.com/watch?v=oau9nwJd68w

muslims

Rampant homosexuality.

turkey

Turkey
Then Islam
Then either Ataturk or Istanbul

Greek
Not Greek

Fatmagul

>kebab is greek

real kebab is made with pork meat.

*farts*

kek

It would be great if I could get this here.

Fuck off, sharting slavaboo. You'll never be like us.

Ottoman Empire.
Spank me, Turks.

ugly language, ugly men, uglier women, shit food.

>triggered

They also smell bad.

>gypsiegaria entered the thread

red pakistan

>>triggered

you had the ottoman empire and you lost it all. even the kurds are kicking your ass.

objectively great gastronomic techniques

>turkey thread
>no roaches posted
baka familia