>allying with a syrup sipping fagots who club seals
No thanks

fuck you guys too

I don't associate with 3rd worlders

Vive le Québec libre then you beautiful motherfucker

we had to put a buffer zone between you two :3

I like Quebec, they are an integral part of Canada

Fuck off, Canada is based

I don't see any profits from friendship with you.
But I see it in friendship with Murrica. At least we can nuke the shit out of the world together, it would be funny.
And what about you? Peaceful boring snowniggers.

sure is
on american head
hahaha

I want to move to Russia because they give citizens free land. FREE LAND.

the average Sup Forums russian poster probably has 50 acres of beautiful river front forested land in the caucuses

>free land in the Far East
>no communications
>no water supply
>no electricity
>no internet
It's only beautiful land without any civilization. You should think twice mr. Canadian

How is life in Petropavlovsky and Vladivostok?

similar quality land in bumfuck nowhere in canada costs at least $1,000/acre

Fuck both of you.

Canadian is cool head

get fucked

he is finn

Beautiful nature, fresh air, shitload of Japanese/Korean priducts, high prices on everything except fish/caviar.
Salaries are not so high — 50-60k rubles but you can live with it with no problem.
According to нaдaльнийвocтoк.pф there are a lot of privileges for those who decided to take this land and live there/start business there: no taxes first year, free train tickets to Far East etc. Looks good, but now it's only for those who live on the right side from the Ural mountains.
It'll be available for all Russians only after February 1 2017

WOAH WOAH WOAH. This thread is too damn hostile. Russian-Canadian Friendship please. Fucking Russians...

>shitload of Japanese/Korean priducts
you mean electronics or cars?

Chill mate, we will always be friends.
Not only cars and electronics, but a lot of other things: household chemicals, food, everything.
Even I use this korean dishwashing liquid though I'm not from the Far East lol
You asians make good stuff mostly

>Not only cars and electronics, but a lot of other things: household chemicals, food, everything.Even I use this korean dishwashing liquid though I'm not from the Far East lolYou asians make good stuff mostly
무궁화 is not a famous brand in south korea but sure it is a good dishwashing liquid because i often use it also by the way sad it is really hard to find a 'made in russia' thing in south korea

I know one Korean personally and he sent me a parcel once with Korean stuff: snacks, chocolate, some other things.
Snacks were with "Apple/cinnamon" flavor and it was good but kinda obscure lol, you know, when you see snacks, you expect some salty flavor. Sweet chips are not common here (super rare desu). Russians love salt.
>really hard to find a 'made in russia' thing in south korea
I bet it's not only in Korea. We have a very few brands that you can find in store in not ex-ussr countries.
That's really sad, because we have some tasty food and good quality stuff as well

Is it even possible for a NEET to immigrate to Canada? I just want to live a lonely life in a quiet place - that's it.

lol, all these edgy teens trying to stir up shit for no reason. KYS.

are you a russian goddess?

>russian goddess
tshhhh, not so loud

you so cute i guess you are cuter than me

canada is the united states of america btw