/flag/

Previous thread ## READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD ###

World template:
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1466/89/1466894055205.png

Extra Flags:
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Flag Fixer:
github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer
(fork for added compatibility for Extra Flags:
github.com/karakalpak/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer)

Flagratio and Flag hunter (flag statistics):
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/

Templates:
oplk.imgur.com/

FAQ:
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Districts_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Much better thread

Got up just to see if there was a flag thread, so I'll go ahead and bump this

Miserable in this motel - literally the worst one I've stayed at in my life. Gunfire and police sirens all night, pimp beating his prostitute, drugs everywhere. But at least I've got /flag/ :^)

Post photo please

bump

Will post photo on my way out, don't want to exit the room until daylight breaks. Will be leaving in about an hour. It's a pretty dumpy looking shithole but it's near Washington DC.

Was here yesterday. Idiots don't have a proper logo on their banners

>Idiots don't have a proper logo on their banners
Banners?

Using this version of the logo for this one since it's better. I post using this half the time anyway

National day was two weeks ago and they're still up, usually they have the town's logo on them.

Ah, okay. Makes sense lad

Last bump

Submitted a flag to github for my next destination

I'll be bumping the thread occasionally while on my phone in DC so it doesn't die :^)

Why don't you use the RDA logo for the Far West Region?

Ill go for a drive tomorrow down the coast. Will deliver some new flags to bump the thread

I think my last flag is wrong. I'm pretty certain the local government's flag has been used over the actual one, but then again the writing's so small; I can't quite tell if the flag used says "Council" on it

The current London borough flags are total bullshit. I'll fix them when I'm assed to.

Would this be better?

Have changed it but will continue looking.

Cool lad :^)

I'll have 3 new flag sets to post over the next week or so in the places I'm stopping at.

I'll also post some pictures from places I'm visiting to bump the thread, I get some killer views at some of these places

Where is that from?

thanks friend :^)
Wow yeah. Damn that looks nice. I thought it had a white background. Seen a yellow version too

What's the actual flag?

Inverted the gov logo, basically pulled it out of my arse

ok it's pretty weird bc I know this as the symbol of Enfield

but this comes up a lot when i try to look it up. Doubt it's our flag though

That's the arms

ok then the first one is our fleg then

What do you think of the inclusion of council areas and districts in England between counties and cities/towns?

Go ahead and slap a cuck stamp on Virginia, it's a useless state anyway :^)

Seriously though, I fucking hate Virginia. One of the worst states in the union.

you'll have to run that by me again pham, my head is not working properly today

Currently England is controversially divided into districts after counties in the extension

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Districts_of_England

Would like some more opinions

Seems fine to me tbqh. Enfield is a part of Greater London. Can't see why it'd go the other way round.

Nah I mean some people hate councils and don't want them as part of the extension

huh WTF how do you get the extra flag

Alri here's a county map for what I've worked on and NJ. Red means a white flag will be/is used, green means an actual flag, symbol or logo is used, and purple means I don't know what the fuck to do

Read the OP.

That image is bloody outdated and needs changing though

Councils are the local government bodies. I don't think it needs to go beyond districts

Alri

I made the proper Enfield flag, you can use this one

Will make it on my own with 157/216 dimensions and bicubic

>bicubic
alot of effort senpai

What?

was just joshin ya

Kind of like this seal

>mfw this motel is filled with cockroaches and fruitflies

Literally the most miserable place I've ever had the misfortune of staying.

Pic related lad, place I'm staying. Apparently somebody overdosed on heroin last night, explains the ambulances :^)

Nice attire :^)

Added

Thanks lad, didn't notice I was in it at first. Oh well though, it's not detailed or anything. :^)

Going to be around DC all day and it's supposed to be 34 degrees at around 50% humidity, so I'm dressed pretty light.

Last post here in Fredericksburg, heading out of this dump. Next flag will be in NJ - Ocean County. See you lads later.

I dont know if i'm autist enough for this

Last bump

Thanks man, not seen an Austrian regional in ages

Fredericksburg has a comfy flag

I think so too