When the west destabilizes the middle east and orphans millions of children all for some cheap oil

>when the west destabilizes the middle east and orphans millions of children all for some cheap oil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
iraqbodycount.org
youtube.com/watch?v=5EUachAFhEA
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The week should fear the stronk

XD le oil meme

Good thing all those millions of people are coming as refugees to Europe then eh kiwi?

You'll soon be made to accept the multicultural dream as well, just wait.

>750 (SEVEN FIFTY REFUGEES) maximum
>most of them are Cambodian or Burmese

kek

thank you based australia

>when the alt-right le Sup Forums posters support bombing the middle east
>then can't understand why millions of refugees are flooding into Europe

Its 1k with family repatriation

this desu

>b-b-b-but we good yuros we dindu nuffin!!!!

I don't support bombing the middle east, let them sort their own shit out, its nothing to do with us

But the fucking bombings have been happening past 5 years. why they only came now?

idk maybe the chancellor of a european country said something

>It's a let's blame oil and not Israel episode

How exactly is the West gaining oil by bombing children? Just curios. Doesn't really make sense desu.

Merkel invited them. Don't you follow news?

they are being genocided by their dictator

We just do, okay? No need to question it if it works.

They always have been coming. Since 2011 and the arab springs. It's always been a problem for Italy, yet no one in Europe wanted to listen.

So for each child the West bomb there magically appear free oil in the West. Cool.

I can't understand how our bombing is so ineffective that it still leaves thousands alive. Disappointing desu

We aren't wondering why they're coming, we're wondering why we can't just shoot them at the border considering they're entering illegally.

no, this boy is a civilian of those who are used by the rebels as a meat shield cos they dont let them leave the warzone

and the rebels appeared because usa pumped a lot of money into "democracy" there. did i mention those democratic rebels decapitate prisoners and are radical islamists and usa wants them only to overthrow assad?

Just millions?
What is this amateur hour?

>When the West, Russia, China, and all your neighbors severely fuck you over and install an actually tyrannical dictator who legitimately kills 1/3rd of your population.
>Some Muslims cause their own civil war against dictators who are not so bad relatively speaking, are responsible for 95% of the conflict in their region, every single liberal around the world wants to help them even though they hate liberal culture and ideas and rape when they become refugees.

Really makes you think what pussies Muslim are and how much white people disregard Asians desu.

Can someone post "you missed that one Dimitri"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

iraqbodycount.org

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

but the oil is _very_ cheap

funny, arabs never take any responsibility of their own. they understand they're slaves of the white race.

>we

You aren't european you fat fuck besides your governement started this shit.

Helping the Middle Easterners isn't about ''white people'' liking them, it's a Jewish agenda to destabilize the West

>war on terror literally created more terror

>genocided

Haha good joke

The OP's argument isn't fully valid, but the West wouldn't be in the Middle East if they had no oil.

*when USA and Israel

Yes, the West. You're part of NATO no?

It's a 'we dindu nuttin' thing, as if Europeans hadn't also been fucking around in the region even before Murricans were.

>its nothing to do with us
What was the Gulf War?
What was the Iraq War?
Who were the participants?
Who were the colonial powers in the Levant? Who drew the immensely shit borders some 100 years ago?
What is Israel, and who forced that colony of ants into that termite's nest?

You broke it, you fucking either fix it or contain it.
The smaller nations in Europe didn't have anything to do with it.
You cunts did.

You should pay for The Wall™.

Vermin the lot of them.

Britain is heavily involved in the mess in the Middle East though...
If you were German I'd understand but Britain does have a lot to do with what's happening.

The Eternal Anglo is always involved in destabilizing regions and betraying former agreements, while all the while shaking your hand and smiling.

All those problems come from islam.
Without our need for oil, those countries would be poorer than africa

5 years ago they've fled to Lebanon/Jordan/Turkey/Northern Iraq and there are still lots of them here, but there are also tons who went to Canada when Trudeau opened borders

Yeah, but it's not like USA has been the good guy in the M.E. either
USA created IS when they invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam

>when the fathers of the children run away for welfare in Germany and let their children fight for the country they ruined.

Islam created ISIS

how come UK and US don't take the refugees? Considering they are the biggest contributers to this mess. Why are the kind germans paying for their sins?

>another perpetrator appears and tries to act innocent

We are not the good guy. We are the new Eternal Anglo.

But I am a Japanese-American. So I am not part of the disease.

USA supported islamists already since the 70s to weaken Sovjet infuence in the middle east.
Osama is a USA product.
Sadam was a USA product.
ISIS is a USA product.
This Islamist extremism we have right now could grow to what it is basically because USA needed a Proxy against other Powers (UdSSR, Iran).
That's there foreign policy. Look for it, all some years they have to make their stances public.

IS wouldn't be a thing if Saddam was still in power.
Even IS fighters admit that when the USA invaded Iraq, it was what woke up Islamism.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EUachAFhEA

>mfw the only refugees that came here are males and all the children and women were left behind

So without a dictator that secured his power thanks to the west, ISIS wouldn't have been a thing.

Ah yes. ALL your problems come from Islam, ALL.

>American-armed moderate democratic rebels.jpg

Really does make one cognate.

It truly stimulates one's cognitive functions

how tajikstan, uzbekistan and kazakhstan are all relatively stable?
because they have not been touched by western imperialism.
there's your argument you dumb frog. all countries naturally were become less religious but US and UK just had to chimp out

America and the west fucked it up badBut don't act like the Soviets were good boys who didn't hurt the Middle East as well.
Remember Afghanistan? Remember your arms support for Arab nationalists against Israel?

America (the Anglos) decided to support the Islamists. Russia and the Soviets support the Nationalists and Secularists.
Luckily for Russia, Central Asians aren't Arabs.

That's just how it started, and it continues.

We did veto Iraq invasion desu

And also without the toppling of the dictator which have caused the entire mess in Iraq, ISIS wouldn't have been a thing
Is Islam a horrible violent religion? Absolutely, but the USA is the one that keeps waking up radicilization over and over and over and over again

You guys simply abandoned your "allies" when the time came.

With or without France and Germany, Iraq was going to be fucked up.
Maybe with French help the situation would have been stabilized sooner?

those are all dictatorships

lenin was right about the russians

Is Assad winning or what? I couldn't care less if some genocidal butcher is in charge over there, those people obviously need it to prevent them from chimping out.

I agree though
when do you think it will end.

>We did veto Iraq invasion desu

We didn't.

>quads
I do agree that it was a bad decision in hindsight, but leaving your allies in their time of need is problematic as well.

Only the USA had any interests in invading iraq

Winning slowly.

The Turks pretty much just guaranteed ISIS' longterm surival though.

Really can't make this shit up.

I agree. You guys chose principle over alliance agreements.

I think that's the right choice, but it also has consquences for the strength of NATO.

Thats not true actually since children are a free pass for welfare in europe.
Wifes with children get easier refuge and import their husbands afterwards.
You should read up on your own countries refuge rules, Hans.

when they run away from conflicts, they settle in the neighbouring countries, when they want money they go to europe.

Sure, if "abandoned your allies" mean refusing to go in a war because REASON.

>80% of refugees are men
>20% of refugees are women and children

??? Your argument is??? What?

The men take the risk of drowning instead of their wives and children who can be shipped over once the man gets asylum. That's how the system works.

ISIS is useful for bloodshed purposes against kurdish halfhumans

then again if kurds weren't supported by all the damn globe and the turkish government actually knew how to fight this kurdish 'problem' would reach a 'solution' in 3 years maximum

>The Turks pretty much just guaranteed ISIS' longterm surival though.
>
>Really can't make this shit up.
How so? and why? Didn't ISIS just have some child suicide bomb a wedding and kill >50 people including lots of kids?

>a wedding

a kurdish wedding so it's okayy

italy warned you. nobody cared because we need the dirty wops only when there is a road to build in some slav shithole or a movie that needs financing in scotland. only then we call the wops and ask them to hand out their italybucks. rapefugees? let the wops sort that shit, we don't care.
now the floodgates are wide open (thank to the eternal german) and everybody is crying.

Nobody cares about your Kurdish butthurt. Deal with it.

why do turks on Sup Forums hate kurds so much

>butthurt

nobody is butthurt greekboy, they are an active nuisance

also greeks are much more butthurt people

>75%+ of reported refugees so far have been men.
>not to mention the fact men avoid the authorities a lot more and therefore the percentage of men is probably even higher than 75%

>hurdur the women go first

kurds >>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> turks

Southeastern Turkey is full of Kurds. Kurds at their Southeastern border that try to build a state or have stronger autonomy. Which translates to fears of secession in Turkey.

>that's how the system works

Most EU countries already denied family reunification to everyone except Syrians, Somalis, and Iraqis.

They invaded North Syria and are in a literal war with the SDF. Two americans allies at war.
LMAOOOOOO

The SDF (Kurds) announced they will not attack Raqqa now. Furthermore they are withdrawing from ISIS villages so they can have enough fighters to hold off the Turks.

This didn't happen in my workplace, and I work in one of the reception facilities for refugees in Sicily, very few women and children came in

Shit >>>>Western Turks > Western Kurds > Eastern Turks > Eastern Kurds

It's harder for females and children to survive in the journey than men
But Syrian refugees in neighboring countries were 50% male 50% female
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
And also most refugees in Europe aren't even from Syria or Iraq so it's mostly not a case of "cowards running away from war"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY

I wonder if OP is just a butthurt hippie/muzzie in NZ. everytime he makes the same thread posting the same image and with a 'muh western opressors caused this' or other bait lines.

>Most EU countries already denied family reunification to everyone except Syrians, Somalis, and Iraqis
Let me guess:
>Syrians and Iraqis
Germany
>Somalis
Sweden

Why would Turkey mind if they apparently hate them so much

>we
at what border? you aren't European

>the men take risk of drowning
>thinks women and children will not have the same faith on those overload boats

I am in complete support of an independent kurdish country

on the condition that everything kurdish related will immediately and decidedly leave the country

But we wut whites and shieet.

I just don't support showing them any sympathy. I certainly understand why they exist.

>when muhammad destabilizes the middle east and orphans/enlsaves/rapes milions of children for some moon god

Fear that a Kurdish state at their border will strengthen autonomist sentiment in Turkish Kurds even further.

Worth it.

>the west
>not the jews playing off everyone against each other

Entering illegaly... Merkel invited them. Wether you like it or not, they were invited by the German government.