Why are Aussie chicks so disgusting their personalities are vile I don't think there is a worse breed of women in the...

Why are Aussie chicks so disgusting their personalities are vile I don't think there is a worse breed of women in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvj_oRrevJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta get a gook lad

Because Australian men are pussies.

Agreed. They're fucking disgusting.

American men are dumb as shit I was talking to a group of Americans on Black Ops the other day and one was going to vote bernie and then I asked what they thought about whites being a minority in the U.S. and they didn't care or all agreed it was a good thing LOL

Why are Aussies so disgusting their personalities are vile I don't think there is a worse breed of human in the world.

too warm weather+american culture

same in california and florida etc

...and what does that have to do with you being a pussy?

what do austrailians think of ireland and irish?

yes

No strong feelings one way or the other. However the Irish here are perfiduos republicans.

>says the man who needs a GUN to defend himself
lol just lol at you

We don't need guns to defend ourselves, unlike you pussified virgins

Australians aren't pussies..

((Emu War))

Oh wait, maybe they are.

But he does have a point, we are pretty dumb.

it's something strange cause i thought most aussies loves ireland and irish culture because of muhh heritage

We don't "muh heritage" nearly as much as americans do

This.

We have our own culture.

>i thought most aussies loves ireland and irish culture
Lol no. The only thing that comes close to being celebrated that is also Irish, is the Ned Kelly gang.

such as?

they don't at all. that only happens in america and canada (although it's massively exaggerated on Sup Forums because of memes and banter).

t. lived in America and Australia.

Irish Australians are very much '"muh heritage" (which probably ties in to their anti-monarchy tendencies), but most Aussies are of English descent, with Irish and Scottish mostly neck & neck. You'll sometimes see some Seamus whinging about their ancestors getting shit during colonial era

Everybody knows Australian culture.

We don't have to we wuz it like amerisharts, or import it like you.

I've never seen someone of Irish heritage do "muh heritage"

Seen it a bit with italian and greek wogs though

No. Those faggots always talk shit like I am greek, polish, Scottish, italian, dutch and then ALWAYS 'some native american'.

what's the austrailian culture? i just thought you guys are almost same with californians but more severe white supremacists

>Everybody knows Australian culture

not really m 8 i don't think anyone outside australia has any idea

Wogs do, but I've seen Irish do it too. Not as prevalent to be certain, probably because the Anglo-Celts put aside their differences once the Mediterranean kids appeared on the block.

>getting blind drunk on friday night, starting fights with rando's, and chucking sickies every monday
That's our culture.

It's mostly comes from the baby boomer generation, senpai.

Don't have one.

Australians are pussies. They deserve aggressive women who piss in front of stores. Those women are OP's mom, OP's teacher, OP's manager(if he had a job) and future leaders of OP's country.

Also scrounging for a cheeky sausage sizzle.

do aussie chicks shitpost irl as much as their the guys, are sheylas mean?

>do aussie chicks shitpost irl as much as their the guys
some do

>are sheylas mean?
some are

But only if it's free. $2 for a sausage in a slice of bread is a rip-off.

>are sheylas mean
Yes. They bullied Australian pussies out of the real world and made them flee here.

I once liked an Australian girl, until she betrayed me for her own selfish reasons. Now I wish Brisbane was nuked.

>Australian pussies leave Australia to the only the place that is safe for pussies - America!
Nice to know that America is a safe space for pussies.

how do you know which ones are mean

>t. lao chang

They're just like the animals of the island , venomous.

The mean girls ignore op's existence.

Australian women all have beach bodies. Which makes them all at least a 7/10

what race are these

youtube.com/watch?v=mvj_oRrevJc

getting drunk

also the accent

It'd be an improvement.

These are aboriginals i think ???

do you have a crush on Bruce or why are you talking about him so much

Australoid

what do australian femanons have to say for themselves here
they post a lot in /cgl/ so they have to be some here

Australian girls are the best

Do you have a crush on OP?

He's more girly than Aussie chicks isn't he.

I've never met an Australian girl IRL.

Honestly, I've never met a nice Aussie. Every single one, without fail, has been a cocky dudebro.
And yeah, Auscunts look like leathery, thinner Britcunts.

>implying he can fend off bears and cougars with a boomerang

I have. She had a pretty face but was rather fat. She was nice but incredibly dull, no real hobbies other than studying.

Because all women are le whores

i like sheylas not bruces
i could bully them with my mighty hung aryan cock

All the ones I've met are normie as fuck. They were still nice though. And most were qt

They like to pretend they're all hard as fuck Steve irwin types, but really they're all a yank/brit mix that live in cities

fuck these shitty threads, people should finally recognize that both hungarian men and women are best among their peers