Hate toward English speakers on Asia server

Living in Hong Kong, I communicate with players in English as i dont speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, or any other of the dialects.

However, every time i do i get backlash and verbal abuse from the Asia players.
Is this only happening to me or are other English speaking players on the Asia sever experiencing the same thing?

I get told to f*ck off, n*gger, commie, white pig, white hippy, and im sure a slew of chinese insults as i cant read the characters they write in.

Its gotten to a point where i would rather loose a game instead of trying to be friendly in chat with suggestions because i dont want to get the hate the Asia sever seems to harbor towards English speakers.

For anyone whos curious, im Swedish but people on Asia assume that English=American and the comments seem to the directed towards that.

Sorry for my little rant and thank you for taking the time to read.

People are racist the world over, particularly in an environment where they are protected by pseudo-anonimity and in a comfortable majority. Go cuck them and get a gook gf if that makes you feel better, or else grow a spine, Sven.

Its the same with russians, they're actually retarded enough to think they're playing with americans when they're playing with shitty english europeans :DDDD

Dude they're Asians. Who cares?

I have no idea, as I don't play online games.
People on INT are really nice to me though.

Forgot your proxy, Pekka?

Jesus, you're so fucking cute.

Cringed

That was not the image I meant to post, but you have to admit Enkidu and Gilgamesh are rather qt too.

Britons don't understand human affection.

Cringed

Cringed

Fuck off autist.

Fuck off from HK, Sprudo

hes swedish you fucking asian beta manlet

What the fucking difference between waitu pigu? You are the same, Sprudo.

I don't play vidya games

arr rook the same
get the fuck out of this board namefagging chopstick

Cirno? What kind of kurdass name is that anyways? kys asian beta manlet poser :D:DD

but you are an asian also

SEA speaks English with slang, so it's very fine there (maybe not Indonesia)

t. Otgonbayar

Look at this white scum. Absolutely disgusting assholes. Go fuck yourself.

go fuck youself and choke on your asian manlet cum m8

t. frodo bumbersticker the 3rd cletus

t. fennoautist who lives off welfare and has never known the touch of a woman

PIC RELATED

t. americlapping toothless motherfucker(for real) billybob
>still resorting to finnish memes :D:D:D:D

THIS ISN'T RACISM

And thus, now you understand how its like to be a non-english speaking player on an international server.

People are stupid everywhere, its just that this time its an english speaking player that are on the receiving end.

t. equidistant 50-meter bus queue
>finnish "death" metal
>stealing swedish memes

>chinadian death metal taking promo pics under a fucking cross XDDDDD

All right, I have to go. It's been nice talking to you.

back to the rice field jackie chan