/balt/ + /ausnz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wQR-jgw7PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for /balt/

About time again.

3rd for thanks

Just saw a bunch of moose, wonder if I should buy some moose steak after work.

Remake the thread, fuck animefags

You're still allowed to eat mooses there?
I thought you guys had sharia law

>Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Thoughts?

No bully please

>moose steak

I didn't know people ate moose.
Neat.

Dindu Nuffin

Shit>Russians>>>>>>>>>>Australians

It's very popular here, you eat moose steak with potato, chanterelles and lingonberry. You should try it.

Not bullying just asking

Australians>>>>everything else>*powergap*>russians>bins>finns

I know the situation here is bad but it's nowhere near as bad as in UK/France/Germany.

being russian is a disease

I would love to but I would imagine it's very hard to get here.

And there's an epidemic in latvia :^)

im starting to suspect the swedish king has autism

Real non-weeb thread this way

He looks pretty normal

I know :^), in Estonia as well.

I wonder why Lithuaniand are immune....

Not autism but dyslexia!

Partisans?

we had 24k of them as well and they were damn efrective. Shame we didnt have commie politicians like yours, denying russian inmigration and such

>Shame we didnt have commie politicians like yours

heh

Good thread

Thanks
How are you this fine day?

I just woke up

Kinda late.

hey cut him some slack

he started writing that 2 hours ago

>be russian soldier
>after service can choose any city in ussr to live except moscow and st peter
>riga is the next best thing
If u were alive during soviet times in Riga u wouldnt be able to spit without hitting an officer, partisans didnt matter its just that riga > lithuania

yeah but that ons lithuanian ssr president didnt allow russians to come in droves like latvian and estonian ssr allowed it

Is Riga worse now?

Yes, I am baltic.

Nothing to do with allowing, russians went where they wanted, riga was just the place they liked more, also everything important in baltics was located in riga, main baltic army regions hq was in riga, main telecommunication hq for baltics was in riga, more hqs means more russias, why put ur important hq in tallinn and not in the perfectly middle riga?

Someone has spilled something on your flag, try cleaning it.

did you know that saber lives in the trashbin????????

well

now you do

xD

talkig about the resetllment policies
latvians out
russians in

Lithuania managed to avois this

Is she Finnish?

>meanwhile nowadays Latvia has downed itself to be the worst baltic

>uni on monday
Guess I'll go get shitfaced tonight.

Saber is an anglo.

did you know that Rin fucks with old men for mana????????

well

now you do

xD

What are you studying?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Learn your British mythology. King Arthur was a Briton who fought against the anglos.

Oh well you're right.

Good evening /ausnz/

Imagine being janny in this thread and having to be all like "damn, hotpockets, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your excessive carbs and horrific amounts of sodium. I would totally have sex with you, both my janny account and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another /brit/ lad in his banned-room. Like seriously imagine having to be Janny and not only sit in that chair while Australian shitpost proudly in front of you, the Australian memes barely concealing their intolerable sense of fun, and just sit there, thread after thread, ban after ban, while they perfected shitposting. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking flag but their haughty attitude as everyone on the board tells them they're THE GREATEST POSTERS EVER, WOW AUSTRALIANS ARE *THAT* FUNNY?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their fucking shitposting fucking gay ass faggot shit posts contort into types of weird posts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of anime body pillows and later alleged rape /cum/ victims for your ENTIRE UNPAID MODERATING CAREER. You've never even seen posts fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their palms, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to remain unpaid to sit there and revel in their "brilliance"(for that is what they call themselves)" shitposting, the shitposting they worked so hard for with personal meme trainers in the previous threads. And then one lad calls for another /brit/ thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the website admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking janny. You're not going to lose your future unpaid career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear the Australian posters..

did you that the janitor is a spic living in america

What's so funny?

hes gonna go and try to tell you everything was located in vilnius and Riga was a dump

cooked 2 eggs and ate them

:^)

:o)

WEWEEEEE
ITS A MAGICAL NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=_wQR-jgw7PI

We'll I'm up all night, may as well post my shitty tunes.

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SMELLARY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hehehehe

xDDDDD

Posting in le dead general :D

ded cuntries
ded thred

hmm?
Is there life here?

GiGa xD

Name
Options
Comment

I choose Name

Captains log, date 2016-08-26. This thread is as empty as it ever was. No signs of life. Im not sure for how long much more i can keep my sanity. if you see this post, anyone, please respond.

Slow day today on /balt/+/ausnz/, dont you think?

>a fucking prison island

Truly a mystery huh?

I always knew /balt/+/ausnz/ were full of normies who go out drinking and partying with friends on fridays.

Atgādinājums.

One day our glass of patience will become full

i want a big lithuanian dick inside me

Are you a 2d anime girl?

Say what you want, but Goebbels sure knew how to wag his finger.

Yes also i love cocks

I will need more proof.

just show me it already

Show what?

you know what i want

I don't quite get it.

here's a tip

it's really inappropriate to show your penis.

no if its a cute one

Flying to your house.
See you there, you better really be a 2d anime girl.