Why are Brits so autistic?

Why are Brits so autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notice how the best countries are all autistic?
Except Canada

Why are only Anglo cities autistic?

Multiple generations of incest
Muslim immigration only shot those rates up

>Denmildlyautistik

I guess anglo blood really is shit

This.
>blue blood royals
>jokes about American rednecks
>incest cult in Australia

exaggerated diagnoses, same as adhd, add , aspergers, depression etc

need to feed meds to people

map's from 2005, so it's probably gotten worse now

I think that "autism awareness" is more common in the anglosphere, and that's why it's mostly diagnosed there. Also, I feel like the phenomenon itself is fairly exaggerated and the definition itself of what autism is begs question. Still, I would say that the most "autistic" countries in the world are the nordic ones (scandinavia).

This, Anglo countries also tend to treat depression and such as more of a medical condition than other countries in my experience.

>finland
>japan
>not autistic

nice map lad, really accurate

It's actually outdated by more than 10 years, new autism awareness has caused Japan rates to skyrocket, and Japan is now the most autistic country beating out the UK.

UK is still the second most autistic though.

>Bashes the Brit's for being Autistic
>Is from cunt with the second highest rate of Autism

Congrats nigga, you played yourself so stop acting autistic

i solved it first you fucking niggers, why didnt i get you's for it

>>incest cult in Australia
You mean Tasmania?

>everyone being an idiot again

Look at the legend and you should notice that blue isn't there. Literally nothing the map.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
>They all lived in a farm near Boorowa, New South Wales according to NSW law case notes.

Because you're autistic

anglo pride world wide

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

It was the kiwis from a few years ago in NSW.

Could it be for their language?

You mean the worst countries.

Cooud-i ti bebidi babidi boopi

That's 'diagnosed' with autism. Other countries may have it, but don't diagnose or recognise it.

>Australian reading on incest in his own cunt
>Blame the Kiwi's

Obvious Scapegoating is Obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Behold our next step in our evolution.

Merely a crystal child entering his pupae, but his strength cannot be contained, especially against such a violent observator.

woah

>four generations of incest beginning with "Tim and June Colt", a brother and sister who emigrated from New Zealand in the 1970s.

They've been trying to deport them to your islands, I'm sure NZ would be happy to take in some pure blooded New Zealanders.

am i a crystal boy

Why didn't anyone fix the map yet?

Anglos autistic inbred confirmed

Yeah, I was getting restless.

yes

>tfw so smart people think I'm autistic

damn...

Inbreeding

Such a stupid meme. Look at rates of actual inbreeding and you'll realise the UK is about as low as it gets worldwide (certainly in Europe anyway.)

I'm guessing you're an immigrant as I've heard this shit from Canadians before -- he was an immigrant too.

Scum.

nice bullshit

you're inbreds just like the basques

nope. southern europeans are way more inbred that northern europeans as a general rule of thumb (although you are better than the balkans.)

aren't the basques the oldest europeans anyway?