You're cunt

>you're cunt
>do you think the west should support a kurdish state?
Greece
Yes, fuck Turks.

yes

lol

yeah nothing could go wrong with giving land to the inbreeding champions of the world with 75 IQs

fine by me

1. flag
2. >tfw no kurdish gf

kurd state supporters are lmao
>muh secular
>muh pretty girls
your grossly simplistic view on ME politics is so funny.

>secular

lol

>pretty girls

if only

I don't see how that would make a difference really.

Kurds practice FGM so no

>turks are all erdogan supporters

erdogan supporters are still retarded. any they generally think kurds are 'brothers' but PKK are 'rascals'

I hate both AKP and the kurdish monkeys.

I'm not even pointing out the fact that they are Erdogan supporters, I'm just showcasing how you kill and behead each other.

And then ofcorse come here and still believe that the Kurds are somehow lower than you.

Fuck, what a fucking barbarians. Just go back to dessert.

No, we should support a Greater Armenia instead.

This. Inb4 armenian

those are erdogan supporters

I knew you would post something like this so I infomed beforehand

>greek supporting kurds
I'm not surprised, they're all shit

it seems gayreeks love kurdish dick

This is so fucking funny...
It's like a kid mumbling bullshi

Go suck your sultan's benis fucking mongoloids.

here's your (You)

I genuinely hate erdoğan, greeks and kurds my butthurt friend

>Why, of course I support Kurds. They are fighting for their freedom

>I am a turk,therefore secular,defender of woman and a gentleman.

terribly awful response

go be short somewhere else

>i support kurds, because they are oppressed under turkish rule
>al least my media told me so

>turks are turkic

I always find it funny when Turks speak of Kurds as if they're somehow a different race or even a different group of people.

Nobody can tell the difference, least of all yourselves.

every single day the same thread made by a k*rd living in gayreece

go fuck yourself

What do Georgians think about Armenia?

yes

>Georgians

Literally Turks in denial.

>hates kurds and wants to get rid of them
>won't give them independence

1. Huehueland

2. Yes, but only because it makes roaches angry, I don't really care about the Kurds.

Let us assume the West supports Kurdistan, they declare indipendence and all and then how long will it take for Turkey, Iran and Iraq (three strong countries) to attack the new state? And then what should we do? Send our soldiers to the front, giving their life for kurdish nationalism? No thank you. I appreciate what they are doing againt ISIS and Assad but I don't support Kurdistan.

i support deporting all separatist&inbred kurds to east of euphrates and south of murat rivers
they can call it "donkeyfuckland" for all i care just getemoutahere

oh
butthurt greek again xddd

1. Colombia
2. Dunno. I do not support the formation of rump states by guerrillas (we having to suffer the existence of one) but the kurds have being there for centuries and many strongmen went full force against them so let them be.

Kurdistan, like Israel, is a Jewish Zionist invention.

There is no reason to piss off our Turkish allies. Erdogan is a secular progressive leader, compared to the Ayatollah or the Saudis.

Kurdistano neniam estos libera lando.

1. flag
2. never

Kurds need to stop demanding land from people and be content with autonomy.

ای ایران

Give them Kurds some land, can't get worse than it is right now

Yes

good post

>what was the ottoman-safavid wars

In the past. We should not dwell on it. Neither of us are ruled by those dynasties any more. We should focus on practical reality, which is Turkey and Iran share some common interests, and Iran supplies Turkey with a lot of gas and oil I think.

?
safavid not persian, azerbaijani turks, its our own bickering. :Ddd

>claiming Safavids for Azerbaijan, not Iran
>claiming northern Iran for Azerbaijan

kurds are commies

fuck kurds

Yes and for all the Swedish citizens with Kurdish heritage I want to say: You are the future of this new nation, go home and build a new tomorrow for the Kurdish people!

we are not separatist. only if iran territorial integrity destroyed.
yes also south azerbaijan is azerbaijan.

of course ez KÜRDistanem fuck t*rks
kurds=white and aryan
t*rks=brown skinned and donkey fuckers
kurdistan best

France
No, there are enough Arab countries.

Flag
Yes definitely only ok people in the middle east

>south azerbaijan is azerbaijan
Hmm no :^)

It's not "south" azerbaijan, it's just azerbaijan and it's a region of Iran

The republic of Azerbaijan is an artificial invention, that region was known as Shirvan until 1918, when the founders called it Azerbaijan so they can claim northern Iran

Why do you care ? Azerbaijani diaspora ?

The same think the NATIVE caucasians think about them, ie (Circassians,Chechens,Georgians,Ingush, and the lezgins) they are good people but you don't want to let them to close, because they will fuck you over something.

>russians

Literally finno-ugric scum in denial

Yes

nothing good
jews of the caucasus imho
>canadians
>literally paki scum

It's an ivan, he's living there

I'm Armenian, I'm not the guy that said Georgians are Turks in denial and Armenians always think we should be good friends with Georgians but Georgians seem really two faced. They'll say we're brothers in front of us, but then go to Turks and talk shit. Also you don't treat Armenians in Georgia well and try to erase all the Armenian buildings and history there.

I don't even know where this shit is coming from and it's not even us that fucked you over, you attacked us after we went through a genocide...

>Armenian buildings and history
Every fucking time

What are you talking about? Armenians and Greeks were the jews of ottoman empire in terms of how high their influence and power was, they basically made up most of the bourgeoisie of late ottoman empire. Regarding their history, it's even richer than yours, since they weren't nomade pieces of shits like turks with a vocabulary consisting of only hundred words ayyyyy

Fuck off. We don't claim Tbilisi or some shit, I'm just talking about the buildings there.

No, because fuck kurds and fuck you too.

>attacked the SAA in a backstab move
>are now going to get blown out by Turkey because of it

Fuck the Kurds for attacking the SAA and allies.

>SAA
Literally who

If you do not know what the SAA is then you do not enough information to make an informed opinion on the kurds. They fucked up really badly by attacking the SAA, they have completely put at risk their western coalition support and support internationally. The US is seriously thinking about dropping support of the Kurds because of not wanting to get into direct blows with Turkey.

But like... you still didn't say what the SAA is
Google gives South African Airlines and Sex Addicts Anonymous lol

Turkey's sat on its ass over the whole Syria thing because "Don't wanna aid Kurds". Yanks ended up supporting the Kurds becuase of this, as they were the only ones doing something.

Turkey has made its bed and should now lie in it. Free Kurdish state soon.

I think i am being trolled here, but i will go on none the less. The SAA is the Syrian Arab Army and it is the military of the Syrian Government.

SAA = FSA?

I wasn't trolling, that's seriously what came up on google lol
maybe this

isis is better than pkk

I am being trolled their is no way you guys do not know the main factions in the Syrian/Iraq "civil war". Their are many factions, too many to remember. But the main ones are

FSA= Free Syrian Army the original "moderate" rebels that everyone loved but have now lost most international support due to actually just being moderate jihadis
SAA= Syrian Arab Army, the pretty lackluster and unorganized military of the Syrian government. With only a few units that can hold their shit together they rely a lot on local militias and alliances with other groups
PKK/YPG= Kurds
NSA= New Syrian Army, this was setup by western advisors and funded by the west. This has been proven. They get blown out all the time by ISIS and other factions and don't control fuck all.
ISIS= Is what it is, they have pretty much lost the war at this point. Due to their ideology they will fight for years to come and kill tons more people but the tide has turned against them.

As much as I hate Turks I have to agree.
Case in point: Africa

oh what a coincidence to see this thread up. Wanted to ask any Turks on Sup Forums. Why do you want south eastern turkey? don't get me wrong I'm not up for giving up clay but is there anything special there that you don't wanna give up to the Kurds or do you just oppose the concept of Kurdistan?

I wasn't familiar with that acronym, usually people just say government forces

fuck man...this is brutal. Hope they get avenged. not supporting the coup but fuck those people for killing the m that dishonorably

>isis is better than pkk
literally
t. Erdogan and Saudi

retarded 'we bled for this' shit type of mentality

southeastern turkey is such a badlands example I am surprised people can live there

then again we're talking about kurds

I am Greek

Serbia
Yes!

I don'r remember saying ISIS are good or that I support them

they're only better than PKK, that's it.

so no special resources there?
would you be in favor of granting the Kurds independence?

Also from your description sounds like Kurdistan would be a shithole in need of IMF loans constantly

Thank you for explanation user

kurdistan is COMPLETELY dependent on aid from western turkey. they have close to zero resources, farmlands, or even any minerals in the mountains.

kurds should be granted independence on the condition that every single thing or being related to them will immediately and decidedly leave turkey

but they don't want independence, they want greater autonomy for more turkish monniez

basically welfare queens. easily worse than somalians in sweden.

No. I'm Greek btw.

Now this looks better

lol

>wola hewal let's hit the self-desturct button biji

>Free Syrian Army the original "moderate" rebels that everyone loved
I always hated them

>SAA
on the right side but higly unorganised and could have taken Aleppo weeks ago if they didn't fuck up

>NSA
aren't those the 20guys Obama trained that got captured and ransomed by Isis?

Greece
yes

Yes.
Fuck erd*gan.