85 million people live there, and yet, I still haven't seen a single poster from this country since I'm on Sup Forums

85 million people live there, and yet, I still haven't seen a single poster from this country since I'm on Sup Forums

do they have at least internet ?

They don't have internet

They don't have hands they could post with

Shame on you Belgium

Why should they spend their time on degenerate boards like this?

>Constant civil war, non-functioning government, Economy dead in the water, second lowest per capita income in the world.

No, no they do not

kek

Ayy at least they speak French :)

Why the fuck did you guys teach them French instead of Dutch?

Why there's 2 congo ?

because at the time of colonization, French was the most spoken language in Belgium, and the language of the elites (our monarchy is still a francophone family). Thus, as LĂ©opold II spoke French, and so did all of our ministers etc, we taught congoleses to speak French instead of that crappy Dutch language

same reason there's two Koreas

I saw one, bit I don't know if it was a proxy

They have cool specific culture that they wear vivid colored suits and show off to locals

>communist country
>internet
it was a proxy. i still catched the flag nonetheless

that's sierra leone IIRC

Cool flag t b h

I think they do have internet but I assume their governemnt puts a lot of restrictions to it allowing only certain websites, sorto of like it happens in China and N.Korea

Jungle drums and fire beacons don't translate so well into Sup Forums.

>Belgian
>starts thread wondering about the Belgian Congo

I like this bread.

Tbqh I don't know much about them except they used to be called Zaire, they gave us Ebola, and they've had a nasty civil war for years. But it's a big cunt with a population to match so it seems like we should know more about it

There was a guy from DRC once (this was like 3 years ago). He was an army technician or something, so one of the few people capable of using a computer.

WTF I want to liberate Flanders now

They must be secretly planning somenthing

>liberate
nowadays it's rather Wallonia and Brussels we should liberate