Moving to germany

Hello! my name is adao and I from angola. I recently achieved approval to move to germany !. what are thing i should know about germany? I am excited to begin new life there :).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
youtube.com/watch?v=thHk3RnNA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=i_JMwKV5wK0
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a brief documentary about the rich history of Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

not watching a second of this

enrich their women for me plss :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=thHk3RnNA9M

If a German woman approaches you, make sure to smack her bottom and grab your genitalia. This exotic mating ritual intrigues and excites western women and men alike, and will earn you much respect and admiration from the locals.

Europe is fucked

Despite their autism most are nice people.

The country was actually better off with us there, desu.

Fucking commies ruined everything.

Also this. Never met a 1st generation Angolan that wasn't nice and humble as fuck.

my grandfather actually killed for being a Portuguese collaborator :(. still, portugal should have given independence earlier, maybe not be so fucked from the 1970-2000. is better now though, kind of. ah, not say much that is. still, situation not where i want to marry and raise kid, happy am going to Germany.

oh thank you for the documentary, i shall watch. I do not know much of German history.

is this irony or are westerner very touchy-feely? sorry, not know a lot of customs.

Supostamente o plano do Salazar era estabilizar todos os territórios e depois ceder autonomia a Angola e a Moçambique tal como Inglaterra fez ao Canadá, mas incentivar mais à cooperação.

Ele não gostava era mesmo nada de comunistas, daí ter resistido e ido para a guerra, infelizmente.

Por muito sacana que ele tenha sido, ele legitimamente considerava Angola, Guiné e Moçambique como parte de Portugal, e tentou fazer o possível para modernizar os 4 países, mas nunca seria possível numa vida só. Até mesmo os generais e comunistas do 25 de Abril concordam com isso, mas é sempre dificil trazer um país da miséria, quanto mais 4. Luanda era muito boa em 74, pelo que sei, espero que seja verdade que esteja a melhorar.

wow is funny
Use much bad grammar and emoticon
Is just like real Angolan who move Germany
Make thread very believable and good bait

kc tier

Germans hate Angola, like the Dutch

still makes me laugh

Dutch are just jealous bitches they couldn't take it from a nation whose strategy wasn't to just spam ships, desu.

Good proxy nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_JMwKV5wK0

some very friendly workers of the Angolese ambassade in ´s-Gravenhage

We are all nazis and I believe you will have a hard time.

>harass people
>receive a fist into your face

God damn I hate these "journalists". At least this one got what was coming to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

Submit to your servile instincts and become my vassal.

"Der ewige Deutsche."