I don't understand what is wrong on this pic? The police officer looks qt

Colombians or bolivians, they are criminals, fucking indios lad

Some are bad, most are good
Don't be so negative m8

shut up spic lmao

>SA is the best continent 2bh
No it isn't.

El polaquito

Did you live in Spain? They are the worst scum here with moroccans and fucking romanians

me in the middle

#notallfillintheblank

sudacas

No but I will

leaf

I love Latin America too. not living in Latin America
>literally no excuses to live

>I will
you must stay in poland, jobs for Spaniards

Fun fact: There are more latinos going out than into the US as we speak

we don't look like bolivians tho

What it say?

>Fun fact: There are more latinos going out than into the US as we speak
>implying
The traffic is always high and changes over the years, but we all know that in the long term more people go in. You're not fooling anyone, amigo. I know how you feel, but lying doesn't make our situation any better

but they won't be new immigrants, most will be US born latinos who will probablybe regarded as illegals by white US citizens just because they don't look white enough

>who will probablybe regarded as illegals by white US citizens just because they don't look white enough

I think you're taking the alt-right meme too seriously. Even if Trump wins and the far-right keeps gaining more track in yorup, the thought of white preservation may strenghen but only to a certain extent.

Maybe they will stop immigration, but they won't remove ethnics who already live there legally. Too radical, even for today's far-right. A compromise will be reached. That or ww3

That's absolute horseshit. You're trying (and failing) to cite a statistic on the ratio of Mexican immigration to emigration, not all Latinos, fucking retard

Love you too, Mother Russia