1. Your Cunt

1. Your Cunt
2. How are homosexuals treated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilga-europe.org/sites/default/files/2016/full_annual_review.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't really care

>Spain and Portugal more civilised than Swedistan and Frogland
No surprise

WTF I hate Malta now

>this retarded map again
nobody gives a shit

They are given a lot of special privileges. Okay to have gay bars, gay bookstores, gay bowling alleys, etc etc but not okay to have a straight bakery. BS.

Also this map conveniently leaves out Vatican City. Wonder why??

>Gay Bookstores sell to heteros
>"Straight" bakery excludes homos

???

based italy

the higher the percentage of respect of full equality, the higher the fag percentage on the particular country

The map makes no sense at all, we have the same laws as Germany

>65%

? I thought we were cucks

Don't know since i've nevet met a gay person but if someone in my
social group came out as gay most would look down on him

>beaten by Belgium

curse you

This map doesn't just include laws

Straight bakery doesn't exclude homos they just only make straight wedding cakes. Gay guys can still buy a birthday cake or whatever so long as it isnt full of gay symbols.

Meanwhile a gay bookstore doesn't sell all the same books "but straight versions".

Gay people are ridiculously privileged.

Oh us gayfags are old news now. If you're not bowing down to your local tranny you're an oppressive shitlord now.

They don't exclude homos, they just don't want to bake gay cakes.

Gayet Gaytain
Gaymark
Gayin
Gaynce

What else then, where the creator got bullied? The numbers seem arbitrary asf

>le France is le gay

Fuck off Ivan

learn to read "the national legal and policy human rights situation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex (LGBTI) people"

ilga-europe.org/sites/default/files/2016/full_annual_review.pdf

>if someone in my social group came out as gay most would look down on him

t. Ahmed

lel american logic
yeah thats fair

nobody really gives a shit as long as you do your shit in private

1.Russia
2.No one cares except babushkas andright wing opposition

>7% score
Only Armenia is worse

Yeah i'm not reading that shit. Go get Aids, faggot.

too well for my taste

meh, no one cares

And there you go, the last resort: Homophobia !

>lesbians
This is hot and encouraged.
>gay
This is gross and not encouraged, but tolerated. Fuck off with your gay marriage shit though
>trans
Mentally ill people. Deserve pity and exclusion from society into mental institutions

Sure, France is full of redneck catholics and muzzies

This

>redneck catholics

If only...

Armenia's the same tho
Only Azerbaijan is worse

gays in russia are considered as non humans because of the strong prison laws even between people who never been there. moreover our president is a gopnik and thief lol.

My father runs a computer repair store but he also has a gay wedding cake service available upon request. In America, special privilege groups get to determine which services are offered from which stores, if someone comes in and identifies as gay and asks for something you are required to provide it, even if it's not the typical business of your store.

For example, eharmony.com has algorithms to match heterosexual partners but now, after complaints, offers a gay hookup service for bugchasers and has developed an algorithm especially for those who want to get their twink boipucc pozzed up. It's a very fair system.

>slovenian quality

Well you're not supposed to use it as a dildo.

Guys. I want to try homosex at least once in my life time. Does it hurt taking it up the ass?

Fair enough.

Lol
>13%
more like Ukraqueer

Slovenia is the best country in the world, please dont disparage this with your russian tier education

ok

Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Never thought I would say this, but I agree with Russia.

Be sure to use lots of lube, okay?

>lesbians
>This is hot and encouraged.
t. someone who never met an actual lesbian
most of them are fat, ugly, and obnoxious

Being the best country in the world, we also have the best education system in the world and the quality of our merchandise is the best as well. You should've shopped at a sex store if you wanted an "ass scratcher".

you can just put something looked like dick in your ass to figure out what it feels like

>right wing opposition
What?

I was just kidding, his shirt instigated me to post that, calm down Beyoncé

>fat, ugly, and obnoxious straight people do not exist
Sexuality has nothing to do with it, most people are just ugly, thats all. Cute girls doing things to each other is great

Mah lesbians>feminists

Don't worry bby, the love for Big Polish Kiełbasa is in your blood. It calls to you.
>pic
Inredasting, I thought you were more like westcucks in this regard.

I dare you to find a lesbian that won't be a feminist.
>Cute girls doing things to each other is great
Dexuality has nothing to do with this either.

It's a pic made by some leftie broad because we voted against faggot marriage. But it's funny if you know that the last medieval pyre that burned on our soil was for two faggots. They should be reinstated desu

A litlle bit, even with lube

>Western Europe fought ferociously for their moral and religious values, culture, and social norms, white Eastern Europe was being raped to death for centuries by mongols and turks
>West is the one to fall into degeneracy
Can't make this shit up

>Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Be;arus, Estonia
>largest percentage of abortion in Europe
>talk about the western degeneracy

pretty well, I'm still closeted though

With medication.

they are fugged by other homos

>you are not allowed to banter other countries if you are from a shithole?

Is this some kind of joke? You can get beat up in the streets for being gay here.

>Hungary 51%

Must be fake, faggots get serious shaming here - not like if they wouldn't deserve

bend over

I heard from some bi dude who was once in the middle of a mmf sandwich, that taking it up in the ass was more pleasurable than fucking pussy. So there must be something to it if you do it right.

They get killed

>bigotrus

stop harassing our boats please. usa dindu nuffin.

It was you, right?

no

Is Malta some sort of getaway faggot paradise?

>iran
I wish we could kill them here

>le funny japan meme
Worst meme going around, they are all Amricans.

>implying i've had sex, gay or straight

thought anyone that was publicly gay got their head kicked in

That is actually the truth.
Don't ever think of being a fag outside of St. Petersburg or Moscow, you will get hurt.

So what's the explanation for Malta?

We don't give a shit so long as you're not an effeminate faggot or a butch dike.

Gay or hetero, if you appear within the normal parameters and don't demand special attention, we frankly don't give a shit. Start victimising yourself to get away with being an arsehole and you'll get a different story.

PDA is not something even straight couples do unless there somewhere quiet where they can be alone and not bother anyone else, so we expect homos to do the same. We're very pragmatic.

it's the main holiday resort for swedes

>homosexuals
I just burned one at stake yesterday.

not interested in bottoming

I don't need your consent sissyboi

nice reply to be honest

Estonia?? How intolerant!!