Would you ever convert to a religion for a qt or would you convert yer to atheism?

Would you ever convert to a religion for a qt or would you convert yer to atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDFxjiDueC8
youtube.com/watch?v=l6L1zcOLBes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I;m not a dumb bitch who follow her exotic love like a dog.

Pretty much this. If you're willing to forsake your own beliefs so easily you're just a shallow individual.

>implying fedoras can get girls
lol

Could always just pretend convert

I wouldn't date an extremely religious woman in the first place.

Britain knows pretty much all about this. You should ask them.

i wouldn't date an atheist woman to begin with

>changing your core values for a pussy and two tits

lmao simply lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=SDFxjiDueC8

But what if you believe that it is okay to use religion for personal gain?

Why would I convert to atheism when I'm muslim.

Convert her to*

It depends, I am unsure about Catholicism in the first place but I am practicing and entertain the idea of a different denominiation of Christianity.

I want her to convert to protestantism, if not it probably wouldn't work out anyway
I'm pretty skeptical about this whole "changing the other person" thing

I'd probably faked it until I made it. As long as it was Christianity though, and the girl had to be very good, and I'd have to want children with her.

pretty much this

>pretend til she gives up the puss
>dip

I pretended to be a jehova's witness for 15 years just so I wouldn't have to come to forced political marches in the old country, pretending to accept JC into my heart so a sexy gringa accepts me into that poon should be a cakewalk

Then you're just immoral. Basing a relationship on lies will inevitably fail anyway so why bother.

Why would the bitch ask for conversion anyways? Isn't the woman supposed to convert for the man you fucking americuck?

I don't give a slightest fuck about religion, but I can effortlessly pretend that I do.

I guess nothing could genuinely make me convert though.

I'm like 89% certain that girl is either Swedish or Norwegian.

If she just wanted me to respect the religion and show up the the church/mosque/satanic temple then sure. But if she wants to force me into full on orthodox religion and change my whole life, then its debatable

Yes, but not seriously.

>date a turk in high school
>her parents keep inviting me to visit a mosque with them
>date a christian chink in uni
>her parents keep inviting me to go to sunday church with them

really made me think

Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=l6L1zcOLBes

Something in me makes me want to smack them really really hard