How accurate is this image?

How accurate is this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartraveller.gov.au/countries/Pages/default.aspx
smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/americas/south/Pages/venezuela.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't say Russia is more dangerous than China.
>Crimea is red, Best Korea is orange
Why?

What's that red dot in Japan? An Otaku convention?

Fukushima, I guess.

Absolutely innaccurate. Delete this

meme map just use common sense when you are traveling/unfamiliar with an area

ive been to yellow and orange areas and felt fine, at the same time i was in one of the safest countries in the world and accidently went into the wrong neighborhood at night and felt very very unsafe.

>Don't worry m8, only 50% of the country is a death trap!
>The rest is only a little bit dangerous, there hasn't been a mass murder in many weeks now!

>my country
>not red.

If you don't have the balls to kill yourself but you still want to die, you might want to visit my country.

protip: In order to be killed as fast as possible, go out either between 5:00 am - 6:00 am or 6:00pm - 11:00pm.

Too generalized, there must be some more detailed maps on this.

Russia is objectively more dangerous to a tourist than China is, which is what this map is about.

Why is Venezuela so violent? Is it the drug trade?

Tunisia is a great country and many people there is decent unlike other mena countries

Have you ever been in Russia?

>5:00 am - 6:00 am
Huh, the criminals sure wake up early in your country

thank u spanish bro

Have you ever been out of Russia?

...Until they put explosive belts.

>salvador is as equally dangerous as Mexico

I have friends there and they suffer

>Why is Venezuela so violent?
[+]Poverty
[+]Corruption literally everywhere.
[+]Commie militias + corrupt police officer selling and renting gun and grenades in the slums.
[+]After Chavez got in power, convicts started to form armed gangs inside of the prisions. They national guard and police sells them guns and any sort of weapon they want as long as they act where the goverment requieres them to supress opposition.

You can google grenade attacks in Caracas, or venezuelan prisons if you don't believe me.

Never let a commie to take power Hans....never.

Yep

What is the source? It is accurate

>All of Russia yellow

Gotta hand it to the propagandists.

This is what I got for my country from the UK government website. It is dangerous coming here but it's a bit exaggerated on that map

must be red

>Argentina green

What

I was wondering a little about the map myself. As for Argentina, aren't you guys like number 1 in car bombs?

fixed

Self-haters are even more pathetic than putinbots m8

>Turkmenistan
>green

Is it a fun cunt to visit?

Car bombs? Can't say I've ever heard about such a thing here.

Only time I'd say is those terrorist attacks in the 90s by muslims against the jewish community in Buenos Aires here, but besides that, nothing.

maybe that?

some countries tagged as green aren't that safe

such as?

European Russia should be green, the rest should be yellow due to the higher murder rates

The Arctic regions look lovely but lots of crazed Yakuts

>romania
>safe

i can definitly say that western turey is safer than romania.Also
>Best korea,reconsider
>Middle asian equivelant of best korea (turkmenistan), safe

Yeah looks about right to me m8

It is outdated tho. At least for my country it is yellow rather than orange
smartraveller.gov.au/countries/Pages/default.aspx

No no no there are no green spots in Russia, op's map is correct, sorry

fixed it for my country. do not come here, you've been warned

No parts of Russia should be red or orange besides Dagestan and other shitholes in the Caucasus.

European Russia better than Poland overall m8

Argentina is an amerindian shithole with crime rates equal or even superior to the most ruthless parts of central america, where someone is murdered every 10 seconds, really one of the shittiest and unsafe parts of the world due to our pure 100% amerindian blood mixed with hate for the whites who stole our silver and frutstration of living in a poor and backwards shithole, bottom of the barrel of the uncivilized world.
Change that argentina to red on the map, or black, because it describes both our terrible crime rates and skin color (negro opaco)

I checked out your link, Germany is all green despite multiple terrorist attacks recently and a spike in crime, but Russia is a yellow/orange/red mix even though the homicide rate is decreasing? Fair enough for the shitty muslim regions of Russia or east of the Urals but the west overall seems very safe. Germany should be at least yellow.

Alright so this is the travel advice by the Australian government. I guess it is accurate so yeah you're best bet would be staying away, I've travelled to areas painted in red in the past without incident but probably because I am a local but it can be different for foreigners. My city is in the yellow part btw.

>An Otaku convention?

>KZ is safer than Russia
In which parallel universe?

Yeah, it's interesting to see France completely in yellow and Germany in green

Shouldn't Venezuela or at least Caracas be orange/red?
Considering it's the city with the highest murder rate and all.

Imagine being a white cute girl walking through the Sahara and coming across a group of transient migrants headed to Europe who've never even seen a pussy.

Don't come here.

the map is both outdated and a bait
btw shouldn't Catamarca/Mendoza/GBA be yellow at minimum?

>aren't you guys like number 1 in car bombs?
lmao what

I dislike the people who call Russia a shithole, but I also dislike the people who think China is dangerous for tourists.

China is dangerous for human life

OP map is not accurate, although not up to date. Venezuela looks completely orange with a redstrip on the border. Hope that changes soon cause Caracas is cool
smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/americas/south/Pages/venezuela.aspx

is accurate*

Agreed, they can't make anything original either, plus living under a pollution cloud would be toxic

That's why they live to 76 on average?

>make a completely new design for no reason

>there is no such thing as an optimal design in physics that all other designs should mimic

It's been updated

Oddly enough, China's air pollution only takes off a few years of lifespan.

India meanwhile is dirt poor, has worse air pollution, and lives 10 years less.

Incredibly inaccurate.

Main thing: Argentina is yellow

i said HUMAN life

Okay edgemaster.

Expats in China live into their 80's on average.

This made is obviously made by a colombian, look at that detail over there.

thanks for putting on green even if we really are orange

>Expats in China live
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!???!
get the fuck out of there before you get killed!!

The same as Mexicans.

Mexico not dangerous confirmed.

nah bro it was made by the aussie government and it is accurate. Argentina is green and colombia is a mix of yellow, orange and red

Argentina is black

>wahhhhhhhhhh why don't people live in my autistic bubble

Kill yourself weeb.

yes, don't come here or we'll fuck you up sissy whiteboi

Calm your self-hating boner, you filthy autist

Why is Russia supposed to be dangerous? Nothing's really happening there that could in any way affect tourists, is there?

stfu less terrorist attack than germany and france

Moscow, and specialy Saint Petersburg felt realy safe.

In popular tourist cities-no

is Indonesia really that bad?

>renting guns
Wait what

You think Oman and United Arab Emirates are good countries?

Meh, don't bother, it's all about "le funy terririst maymays xDDD"

embrace it instead, like pic related

>go to japan
>go to sleezy street in osaka
>get shanked or scammed for money by yakuza

so saef

>Dagestan and other shitholes in the Caucasus.
I liked Finland until I read yout comment. Now I hate you faggots, thanks

I rarely hear stories about tourism troubles in china
I rarely hear russian tourism stories that don't involve being robbed by the police or forced to pay a huge bribe

That said, I don't have any first hand tourism experience in either country. However considering my experience in other countries marked yellow (various central and south american countries as well as various south-east asian countries), I don't think yellow is that bad of a score.

To a non former soviet shithole country?

Not sure. The part about Australia makes this seem like it was put out by their government as a guide for their citizens. I don't think the US state department has a map like this, but they do have a page for each country

Underrated

To be fair, some of these, especially the russian ones, aren't knockoffs such much as licensed domestically produced versions of the Russian version, though they do play fast and loose with the licensing.

This is for foreigners though. There are criminals that target foreigners that don't give a fuck about locals

"do not travel" color on crimea, lol
crimea is a popular tourist spot, it's about as dangerous as the rest of russia

Not the islands that I've been too, but most of the country is muslim so there are areas of extremism. My understanding is that it is limited to certain islands.

There was a big terrorist bombing 10+ years ago that killed a bunch of Australian tourists so thats probably why.

No but generally safe for tourists.

it is pretty accurate tho

why are no-tourist cities dangerous?

I´d like to go someday to Omsk, Tomsk, , Vladivostok, etc. and its surrounding towns.