stop with the memes

literal meme countries

>get significant farming subsidies from EU
>vote for Brexit
You can't make this up

>country that is a literal meme calling other countries memes

>unitedtugal

>meme empire calling meme countries memes

>meme country with a meme leader and a meme flag and a meme culture on a meme continent calling anything else a meme

>liberal cucks

have you ever been to cornwall? probably the most openly redpilled place in the UK

We want to secede too.

>About map

Only the very northernmost part of Finland is major-Sami, basically from Inari and up. They can dream of getting white Lapland but it will never ever happen.

Portugal is probably the only nation-state in Europe that was constructed without cultural oppresion, not even joking.

oh sorry friend, thought it was in reference to OPS thread description

It's literally retired old people, holiday homes that aren't lived in during the summer, low income families, council housing and farm land. I'll give you it's beautiful, but it's also filled with stupid poor people.

So, what about becoming a different country? Do you even have some kind of an ethnic group that originates in Cornwall ?

Well, sort of. We oppressed the moors, and were sort of oppressed by you, but not internally, no.

>
> Saami sepratists
> In Trondelag

Whant kind om meme map is this? There is no saami sepratist movement and definitely not in Trondheim the center of "Norway" Norway

well cornwall was once an independent nation, so it would be going back to our routes. the ethnic group being cornish? ?

south estonian separatism doesn\t even exist. What idiot made this map_

North Italy/Switzerland and red/white fucking + signs.

>t. north estonian

I'm south estonian myself, born here and live here.,

I would like north portugal to be united with Galicia.
I'm tired of being associated with the caliphate of Lisbon

Galice?

>Veneto, Sardinia
None of them has ever fought for its independence, unlike Sicily (which did it two times)

>I'm south estonian myself
Privyet

South estonia has one of the least amout of russians in the country, i don't even speak russian myself.

>None of them has ever fought for its independence, unlike Sicily

Hum, what is the war between Arborea and Aragona?

Fuck you.

I was talking about independence from Italy, if we have to count every independence war then Sicily would have a dozen. Also calm down, I wasn't attacking you, I'm just saying Sicily is the region with the strongest independentism.

what's that in Kalinsgrad?

>Do you even have some kind of an ethnic group that originates in Cornwall ?
yeah the cornish. They're brethonic celts (i.e they're linguistically closer to the welsh than to the irish or scots). I think they're celts of iberian descent but i'm not sure