What the age of your first alcool purchase?

15, the seller didn't even ask me how old was I

17, had fake ID

18. stole a limearita like a badass

Never did

The day I turned the ol' two-one like a bawss

15 or 16

14ish?
The minimum is 16 with a meal but it was Wales.

bought a coke bottle half way filled with triple sec from a friend

around 12 or 13 I guess
as kids we used to buy alcohol and cigarettes at a Vietnamese shop behind the school where they had higher prices but sold us everything even tho we were obviously kids
since I was 15 or so I bought it at local Tesco and I honestly can't remember any time when they wanted an ID

>14ish?
R-russian-tier.

It's not uncommon for rural areas... I used to buy wine yeast off eBay and make wine from Ribena (Grape juice)

Yes, It's also common here, desu...
Just wanted to annoy you, mate.

17, in europe

I used to buy beer for my dad since I was a kid. He'd send me to the store that was a few houses away because we knew the owner. I bought beer for my friends and I when we were like 13 under the pretext it was for my dad.

15, entered the club with a borowed ID which didn't even look like me.

I've never bought alcohol. My friends have always been the ones who buy it, even when I have been an adult for quite some time.

16, bought cigarettes when I was 14.

actually i don't buy alcohol, my trap do it for me

Somewhere around 14 I guess. At the time I was getting wasted every other day. And by getting wasted I mean drinking half a bottle of light beer and passing out on a bench in a park.

I'm 20 and I still never did alcohol purchases. Healthy way of life is for whites, alcoholic degradation is for niggers.