What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ledauphine.com/france-monde/2016/08/04/ivre-il-veut-nourrir-un-lion-et-perd-une-phalange
20minutes.fr/rennes/1851887-20160525-bretagne-ivre-ancien-legionnaire-exhibe-devant-gendarmes
20minutes.fr/rennes/1841715-20160509-bretagne-ivre-trompe-appartement-defonce-porte-voisins
20minutes.fr/rennes/1713319-20151020-bretagne-ivre-deguste-poulet-cru-supermarche
20minutes.fr/insolite/1652471-20150716-grande-bretagne-ivre-ecureuil-saccage-club-prive
topito.com/top-articles-fait-divers-ivre-brest
minutebuzz.com/insolite--bretagne-ivre-il-tente-de-violer-une-voiture-de-gendarmerie-pendant-un-festival/
ouest-france.fr/bretagne/vannes-56000/insolite-vannes-ivre-il-tentait-de-reanimer-un-bateau-pneumatique-3292316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicides

not so great Britain

cider and inbred we wuz celts

A mix of the 3 above Tbh

only Gauls in France

No, bretons came from wales and cornwall, it's different celts

best france

good lad

what happened to Gauls?
Franks genocided them?

No, the gauls mixed with the romans and became gallo romans.

changed culture just like the goths

and the the Franks genocided the gallo-romans?

Not many Franks migrated to France, it was mostly their aristocracy.

Feeble rain and feels

Depression.
We french are very depressed people but bretons are the most depressed.
No

You now know why we drink so much

where did the Franks go?
isnt France mostly Frankish?

>where did the Franks go?
I don't know precisely, probably to the biggest cities.
And no, France isn't mostly frankish, it's something like 80% gallo roman and 20% frankish.

>he Franks go?
My favorite thing to do is to type "Britanny, drunk" in the search bar :
ledauphine.com/france-monde/2016/08/04/ivre-il-veut-nourrir-un-lion-et-perd-une-phalange
20minutes.fr/rennes/1851887-20160525-bretagne-ivre-ancien-legionnaire-exhibe-devant-gendarmes
20minutes.fr/rennes/1841715-20160509-bretagne-ivre-trompe-appartement-defonce-porte-voisins
20minutes.fr/rennes/1713319-20151020-bretagne-ivre-deguste-poulet-cru-supermarche
20minutes.fr/insolite/1652471-20150716-grande-bretagne-ivre-ecureuil-saccage-club-prive

Regarde sur topito, y'a une rubrique genre les meilleurs faits divers, j'exagère à peine, y'en a bien un quart qui sont "Brest : Ivre, il ____"

Retrouvé le lien de la compilation : topito.com/top-articles-fait-divers-ivre-brest

>80% gallo roman and 20% frankish

Only in the North. In the South it's almost 0% Frankish. Overall we may be 5% Frankish.

>genocided the gallo-romans

No, for what purpose?

Rightful British clay desu

Mes préférés :
minutebuzz.com/insolite--bretagne-ivre-il-tente-de-violer-une-voiture-de-gendarmerie-pendant-un-festival/
ouest-france.fr/bretagne/vannes-56000/insolite-vannes-ivre-il-tentait-de-reanimer-un-bateau-pneumatique-3292316

Hissss, stop coming here as if it was just a province of the UK please
>ouest-france.fr/bretagne/vannes-56000/insolite-vannes-ivre-il-tentait-de-reanimer-un-bateau-pneumatique-3292316
J'ai keké

Ahhhhh, la bretagne, ça vous gagne.

I wish it was a province of ours, at least I would be safe on mainland Europe, not stuck on this shithole of an island ;_;

then you shouldn't have voted for brexit limey

>at least I would be safe on mainland Europe
>A part of the UK on MAINLAND EUROPE bordering FRANCE
>Somehow safe
Man I'd be scared as fuck, stuck between two historic ennemies, today it would be safe of course, but imagine before

>TFW I voted to stay

You can have the baltics, the weather is nice

I'm moving there soon, can't stand it here.

Estonia?

comfiness

Estonia/Lithuania desu

'Kay, there is another guy posting under british flag who lived there too

Friends and really nice people. Portuguese immigrants are inexistent there. Their cities are beautiful and their coast is gorgeous. Problem is that it's too plain for me... No mountains and no valleys.

They aren't as melancholic as us... People don't usually get our melancholy but it's there and it's stronger than you can imagine.

Pic related is my flag as a souvenir from that corner of the world where there will always be a piece of my heart there

Heather, crepes, comfy cottages, cider and fairfolks

franks were just the elite class of northern france

Why are the Portuguese so melancholic though? There is no reason for this.

>a mediterranean people with no access to the mediterannean sea

JUST

We are a poor, isolated small country where people have dreams of greatness. Of course we are doomed to fall into melancholy since those dreams never come true.
Also, our climate is mostly Atlantic.

Memes aside, why is your literacy so low?

Alcohol, shitty weather and awesome cuisine?

Because during the fascist regime, illiteracy and ignorance was encouraged as good traits.
For Salazar (the dictator) the ideal portuguese man would be a humble spineless illiterate farmer.
Because of that, most old people don't know how to read but nowadays everyone knows to read, the job the educators did after the revolution was a true example

The 5% iliterate population are older people who lived during the Estado Novo

>illiteracy and ignorance was encouraged as good traits.

ha ha oh wow

Yes
If you are a dictator, an illiterate and ignorant population is the best cause you can bend them at your will.
It's just logical. Morally wrong but logical.