Italians fuckin' destroyed all nuclear energy cancer on their land

>Italians fuckin' destroyed all nuclear energy cancer on their land

wtf, I love Italy now

Thanks Russia, everyone here mocks us for having banned nuclear plants

It's ok Mario, we are being bullied as well for not using nuclear power.

They should, it's one of the most retarded things we've ever done

it's only retarded if you're using coal instead. which is a lot worse.

Because it's stupid as hell.

Nuke free since 1803

there's literally nothing wrong with coal

also, please buy our coal

Italy, such a shithole. They can barely run their failed state and you think they can keep their nuclear plants.
Italy is an embarrassment to europe, its sole existence is a morbid mock of humanity.

We use a lot of renewables at least but we have one of the highest energy cost in europe

it's wise when your country is on earth's crackass and earthquakes happen

l'argentINO

They were in non seismic areas obviously

It's wise in any case if those are run by humans. Mistakes always happen.

Skynet when?

Well, there's no earthquake risk in the North-West, which is also the most industrialized region, but it's already polluted enough there

Fabbrichette in nero =/= industrialization

They should build them in sardinia then, it's the only earthquake-free region

Never. AI is impossible.

No one wants them, they would probably make use of their autonomous status to block them

>but it's already polluted enough there
Nuclear plants make literally 0 (zero) pollution

>It takes a combination of fuckhuge earthquake PLUS fuckhuge tsunami to cause one reactor in a nuclear plant to partially fail. Not even catastrophically.
>Authorities follow proper protocol and evacuate surrounding area.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Nuclear energy isn't polluting
But I'm a pussy so I'd be scared of having one close to where I live

It is possible

>but it's already polluted enough there

You do realize the only thing that nuclear plants release into the atmosphere is water vapor, right?

>Implying that Solar is good for anything better than offsetting high load nuclear use
>Implying that banning Nuclear is worse than coal
>Falling for north african solar meme

You might as well let the refugees take your women because you're all cucked by negroid cock anyways.

Statistically you'd have a higher chance of something bad happening if you lived near a coal power plant.

>Nuclear is baaaaaad. I saw a scary inforgraph on it on reddit once! Chernobyl is the inevitable outcome of every nuclear plan
>Let's get rid of all our nuclear power plants
>We have an energy deficit? Let's import all our energy!
>As long as it isn't in my back yard, it doesn't matter if the people I import my energy from use nuclear anyway, or something much more harmful to the environment.
>...why is my energy bill so expensive?

Why are greens so retarded?

>mfw we buy nuclear power from France during the night to pump water up and use it to make power during the day
Fucking genius, also the french power plant is like 5km from the border

>partially fail

user...

Three reactors had a meltdown and all six were permanently damaged.

Two of them broke through the containment chamber and are still spewing out immense radiation to this day. The cleanup cost is estimated to be over $60 billion, and the full decomissioning won't occur until the 2050's.

It was only a partial meltdown. A full meltdown would have been much more catastrophic. Fukushima was not Chernobyl-tier bad, mostly do to a much highier quality of construction.

>no nuclear

Enjoy skyrocketing energy prices and inefficiency.

>A sensible Swede

Why is your breed becoming so rare? Also, what is the general consensus on nuclear energy in Sweden atm? Are the greens going full retard?

Partial meltdown is still a meltdown.

Also, it was proven that #4 broke through the contaiment chamber. Don't repeat TEPCO's shilling from 2011. They were later proved wrong in 2012.

The total radiation expelled is higher than Chernobyl.

>Partial meltdown is still a meltdown.

No. A partial meltdown is a partial meltdown. Hence the word "partial" you drooling retard.

Also, Fukushima released 900 PBq. Chernobyl relase 5,200 PBq. So you're wrong again.

Are you really this fucking retarded???

A meltdown is any kind of meltdown.

A full meltdown is a full meltdown.

A partial meltdown is a partial meltdown.

>Nuclear energy isn't polluting

It is.

>Fukushima released 900 PBq. Chernobyl relase 5,200 PBq
[citation needed]

I can smell some bullshit.

This is the first time I've seen an argie say something negative about Italy

[citation needed]

Do you realize how Italy usually likes to handle the security of buildings, yes? I wouldnt push my luck on that, if it goes bad it goes really bad, we arent jap security-tier

Nuclear energy is the only energy source that could power the whole world and bring our consumption of fossil fuels down to an acceptable level.

Solar panels and windmills will never cut it and we would stupid to pass up the 4th generation reactors they are designing.

Qualunquista di merda

Indeed the leftists are retarded.

They are shutting down two reactors, they want all gone however.

Completely fucking retarded.

Another fun fact, the greens introduced a new tax on... solar panels.