Tfw when the village gypsies are getting rowdy again

>tfw when the village gypsies are getting rowdy again
Does your country have a gypsy problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
youtube.com/watch?v=YsvC9Cx9x-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Yeah last year there was a huge gypsy clan battle of like 200 people with metal pipes and knives. Those niggas are crazy.

We have...A Gypsy Danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

No. If anything, the blacks are our equivalent, and they mostly keep to themselves, at least in the cities.

i gave a gypsie in lisbon a cigarette and then she asked me to come with her so she could suck my dick, would i have been killed or just robbed?

Yes, but not as big as in for example Hungary or Slovakia. They're awful and destroy every area they move to but fortunately they're not that numerous in Poland. Pic related is what commieblocks given to gypsies by the authorities inevitably turn into.

robbed.
why would she give you a bj if you already gave her what she wanted?

No we kicked them out. Some idiot in UK is suffering them now

you must live in a shit area. they get moved on with force here within a day or two at the most.

they're not "that" kind of gypsy I suspect.
pikeys or are the irish call them knackers.
basically the worst kind of english and irish halfbreed you can imagine.

Very few.

My grandfather thinks they can curse people with their black magic so he hits them with his walking stick when they start begging him for money in their language.

You can tell here which buildings have just one gypsy family living in them, as there'll be random trash and food on the ground everywhere outside their door and windows. A whole block with gypsies must be some Fallout tier shit.

since the cops have been castrated here they dont show up when the gypsies get uppity, so farmers sometimes take their fertilizer tanks and drive into the gypsie camps, spraying shit all over their car-wagons

unless they live in a swamp like this bunch:
youtube.com/watch?v=YsvC9Cx9x-g

No but i saw a few in Paris cooking in a shopping cart.

Gypsies are always a problem
They are always pushy when they ask for money and smell terrible

knackers (pikeys) are justifiably hated for the shit they do here (shit you wouldn't believe)

romas are seen as street beggars not worth much attention other than a mild nuisance

No, not really.
Gypsies are like foxes. Sure, sometimes they kill a couple of your chickens but they also keep the rats and hence disease out.
And by that I mean gypsies here hate niggers.

There are gypsies and pikeys in Ireland. So yeah. One of the biggest gypsy infestations on earth.

A knacker bastard threw a golfball at my head a few weeks ago, rotten bastard. There fucking everywhere.

what exactly are pikeys?

Travellers. Basically Irish gypsies. A few hundred years ago they began to inbreed until they became another species. Now all they do is squat in their caravans with no sanitation getting extra government benefits because everyone else is racist to them. Their main pastimes include shoplifting, harassment, animal abuse and general violence.

There's a gypsy outside every single food store.

This
And every subway station

People still give them money?

I think only old people (and leftist twats) do it but I guess that's enough for them to sustain their lifestyle

Travellers actually exist over here too. There was even an episode of Law & Order about them.