Tfw want to fap but my parents are at home

>tfw want to fap but my parents are at home
What do people from your country do to solve this problem?

Don't you have like a toilet to lock yourself in for 5 minutes
give it a speedrub

Oh god her face is terrifying. Why do East Asians look like grasshoppers?

patience = greater reward

i just fap under my blanket

I have my own room

Fap in the bathroom, you pretend to believe that your parents don't notice, and they pretend not to know the obvious, pretty much like in all families.

Do you have a room where you can be alone? Cum in toilet paper. Used to do this when I lived with the grandma. At my parents' I had my own bathroom, so I didn't have to care about being disturbed.

I just do it under a blanket, in my room or go out of the house.

*lock the door*
*fap*

Locked bathroom, easy.

Go out, seduce a girl.
>???
>profit

Kill parents

we have a fap race with my dad

I said what people do in your country.

Jerking off outside in Ukraine....mhmmmm

How slavic?

i go to the bath, they think that im pooping.
(in my family, we stay about 1 hour pooping.)

Well I make sure nobody can see.

lol just go to WC and fap

I didn't know constipation was genetic.

Go to the bathroom or pretend to be taking a shower.

>1 hour """"""pooping"""""""

Even your mom is masturbating herself, mate.

just turn the shower on and fap desu

>close door
>keep ears open in case someone approaches
>fap silently
>???
>profit

Ask your sister to come inside and stand in the door way with it closed, that way if they(your parents) opens she'll be able stall and pretend she leaving at the same time and the door hit her.
That's what me and my sister did.

d-did you do the same for your sister in return?

I have my own room

witnessed, also yes.
She was my best friend

Do you guys make a lot of noise when you fap? I don't use lube so it's quiet, but even when I do it doesn't seem that loud as people make it out to be. What about those with fleshlight/onahole?

You can hear a pin drop when I do it. I deathgrip like a motherfucker so` my hand isn't sliding around so much as I move the skin on my dick up and down.

Had to much Chile Chile??????

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

>>>>>:::DDDDDDDDD

hehehehe

fall asleep
have wet dream
cum stains, but at least it's not your fault

alternatively, kill yourself.

WTF I love Bahamas now

fap quietly in the bathroom with my phone

>have a strong urge to masturbate but girlfriend is hanging out at home

what a bad timing

DON'T

i'd advice you "make her masturbate you" but i also had gf and that advice is useless, i know that feel

t-tell me more

we're not in that stage of the relationship yet, it's been 3 months since we've started dating and we've done little more than quick pecks and hand holding.

Not much to say, she'd tease me by trying to make me lose focus by saying stuff like " your thing is curved bro" or resting her hand on my shoulder and smiling.

oh man this brings me nostalgia
yeah good fucking luck dont' let me spoil you the ending

>3 months
>hasn't put out
she's cucking you bro

Do you have locks on the bathroom door? because when i was a teen i used to just lock myself in the bathroom when i wanted a quick fap or i just waited till everyone was alseep to do it/locked by door for long periods of time.

Don't Costa Rican houses have doors and walls?

Do you people not have your own rooms?

Just masturbate in the shower like the rest of us.

Yes. You are the one who lives among thin walls and doors made of paper.

literally impossible for me, do you turn off the water and then masturbate? I don't know what i'm doing wrong

Our houses are quieter than western houses made of stones and bricks though
wood absorbs noises

cold or warm shower? if it's cold then that's the problem

warm of course

>There are people on this thread right now who who've never had sex.

i had sex with you're mum m9

#rekt

literally just jack it you pussy
i wank all the time when my parents are home
they know what i'm doing bu i don't give a fuck
my dad saw me looking at futa once and i'm not even gay

one of the funniest episode

bed

just wait till midnigth, lock yourself in your room and enjoy just dont use audio or use headphones

Easy to tell the difference between someone in the shower and a constant stream of water hitting the basin

top tier thread

Contrary to popular belief, water doesn't actually hinder masturbation unless you're completely submerged in it. You can fap under the stream.

>tfw staying in a relative's house for a while
>have to share the room with mom and sister
>didn't fap before leaving so my balls are blue since like 5 days ago
>bathroom is right in the hallway where everyone passes all the time
>doors and walls are thin as fuck, you can hear everything
>loo makes awkward sounds if i sit on it
>shower only has cold as fuck water and i can't cover the noise with it
>toilet paper is shit

I'm completely out of options, my balls are like double their normal size but even if i go all or nothing and try to whack it my dick just can't get hard with all the pressure and anxiety

>been in a relationship for three months
>haven't had sex yet
So either she's cheating on you or you're the only one out of the two of you that thinks you're in a relationship together. Either way she is not going to have sex with you.

t h i s

Mate the water anti-lube meme only applies to those with mutilated penises

I was referring more to the submerging slowing down your stroke. Yeah you can still do it, but you're probably not going to build up enough speed to do much damage.

Oh dear...

You NEED to make some advances. If she rejects them at this point then you should just leave her, because she's not interested in you.

best solution

Have you considered moving out and get your own place?

Sounds like you're either going to have to fap somewhere and run the risk of being caught or just hold out until you can fap in relative safety again.

There's got to be somewhere out in the bush you can get it over with?

i fap with cold water all the time. makes the sensation stronger desu

and what noise? fapping doesn't make any noise

>somewhere out
Man, bogota is cold as fuck these days, and to leave or enter the apartment block i'm in i need a key with a chip which the owner always carries between her saggy tits, i can't even go out.
Well, i'll be here until next week. I don't fucking know how to make it, i'm at a point where i can't even enjoy rubbing against bitches in public transport because my balls hurt so much.

>fapping doesn't make any noise
The term "fap" is literally an onomatapoeia for the noise made when one bashes one out.

Sounds like you're going to have to hit the owner up for a root then. Just slap those saggy tits around and jizz hard in the old bitch.

>when your dad approaches your blancket

there is no sound unless you do it so vigorously

it's literally just skin rubbing against itself, just put a bit of lubricant (water, soap w/e) and it's completely silent

>fapping doesn't make any noise
Perhaps only for plebs, for me fapping is an art, a way of life. I need to take at least 30 minutes per session, use both my hands, move my hips, lower my legs, let the sweet sweat cover my lower parts, kindly pull my foreskin up and down which in turn causes noise from air bubbles+precum. My breath gets rougher, if i moan the pleasure multiplies twofold, then i finally feel like letting it out but instead of whacking it quickly i do it slow and keep slowling down as the sensation keeps going in crescendo until the pleasure is so overwhelming my legs tremble and the cum endlessly shoots into the open, as if naturally trying to reach and impregnate the nearest pussy, before tragically being brought to the ground by the perfidious force of gravity

Honestly I found water and lube actually creates more noise.

delet this

I just let the water run in the shower while I sit on the bathroom sink counter and fap there
When I need to finish, I get up, cum in the toilet or shower, take a quick actual shower and then leave. Literally easier than your mother.
It is pretty wasteful though (especially if I'm high because I can be there for up to an hour) but it's not like I'm the one paying the bills anyway so I don't particularly care

>cucks who need lube

>Japan
>South Korea

Well written but that's actually pretty sad m8

was fapping under my high school desk, that faced my room door.
suddenly mother *and* sister come in w/out knocking

it's awwwright, they can't see muh hard dick, I'm just doing my homework, as usual.
act like everything's normal
start blushing
blushing
blushing

user, is there a problem?
they look at each other
leave the room, embarrassed

i once masturbated in class
ama

Did you get caught?

no
t. ninja

are you retarded?

Did you use your own thoughts or girls in your class at the time for inspiration?

no
a combination of the cute black girl next to me and exhibitionism

>fapping
>Not sticking your dick in someone and release it inside of them

But then how am I supposed to become a wizard?

>Not much to say

>Involving your siblings in your wanking
Is this common where you live?

wizard in Brazil? Would the bundas let you do that?

If i release it, can i get it back?

Knows his body
Think of it as practice

How can you live with that?

>Would the bundas let you do that?
>If you don't have sex by a certain point you're just given bunda
Oh if only it worked that way.

I have my own room since childhood.