Moldova turns 25

I want everyone on this board to wish a happy independence day to Moldova! Today (August 27) marks the 25th anniversary of its declaration of independence.

If there are any Moldovan anons on Sup Forums today, please share your stories of life in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73tVYwDxrWE
youtube.com/watch?v=1gt9jMkHr30
youtube.com/watch?v=1MzgxECl1O4
youtube.com/watch?v=ws4COisklac
protv.md/stiri/actualitate/4-cetateni-straini-explotau-sexual-moldovence-ce-le-faceau-fetelor---1560271.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hB1BLR_6-TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw moldavian gf

I brought music!
youtube.com/watch?v=73tVYwDxrWE

Why are you posting this? You are American, why would you care?

this is very odd

So is this Moldovan? Damn, I forgot so much of the language.

>American
>agains Freedom
Ayooo Thair1

>Why are you posting this?
Which board are we on?
this

I'm actually from there, not hating its just odd to see an american post about Moldova.

well hey, please tell us more

Literally, what?

Bravo Moldova

NUMA NUMA YEY
NUMA NUMA NUMA YEY

Congratulations Moldova!

That's not Moldavian, that's literally Romanian with an accent. There is no Moldavian language.

Not much to say, I might go back sometime soon though, at least I hope. Have a business reason to travel to poland so might make a stop in moldova again. Not sure if i will go back, but it would be nice. I probably would cry

That's romanian or bulgarian i think

I might sound really ignorant now but I thought Moldovan just a dialect of Romanian?

I think I remember seeing a Moldovan flag in the music video.

Pretty sure no such thing as Moldovan :)

I had my genetic report done, it's all /balkan/

They're all pretty much mixed

kot blini

Aren't all the Yugoslavic languages pretty much just as similar?

You want communism?

>Romania
>Moldova
>Yugoslavic

m8, you should really pick up a map. Romanian is not even a Slavic language (although it does have some Slavic influence).

>I forgot so much of the language.
oh it shows, if you ever knew it in the first place

that's just a bad parody, and a tasteless one at that

i even thumbed down the video, that's how angry it made me

fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=1gt9jMkHr30

So when is Moldova going to re-unite with Romania

What, you don't wanna op-op-opșa-șa with Uncle Vanya?

re read his post and study english more

>proxy frogposter

Jezusie Chrystusie Kochanowski, za jakie grzechy....
>Burger education

The older generation actually wants to go back to russia/ussr

you need to study english too

he was saying, isn't 'serbian' 'croatian' 'bosnian' just as similar as moldovan and romanian while being considered different languages

dont worry, im sure some romanian will appear in no time to explain how they dont want/need/have to unite us, how poor we are and how we are worse than gypsies basically

here is how we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=1MzgxECl1O4

Is this a reason to be proud tho? Their "independence" only made them poorer and more communist.

why are Romanians so fucking autistic and static in responses?

fucking dirty gyppo scum

rude desu

Never

aci is

what did moldova achieve in 25 years

But they get to learn glorious russian and watch Hy пoгoди

Probably never. No one there wants it and it'd destroy our already poor economy.

>passing up on extra clay
>ever

shaking my head

national meme
youtube.com/watch?v=ws4COisklac

It's a country that's poorer than the fourth richest city in Romania, that doesn't have amazing infrastructure, has a separatist movement and is filled with minorities that all want special treatment even though autonomy is illegal under the constitution. Even West Germany, who had a much bigger economy than us, suffered when uniting with East Germany because of the costs of integrating the area and its' infrastructure. We will have to pay a shitton of money to Moldova (like we already do) for absolutely no benefit, to a population that hates us and thinks that they're special snowflakes.

There is literally no benefit of uniting except for "muh same blood, muh same people", which is the fey dream of a younger Romania. We will gain access to nothing and add a heap ton of problems.

if Romania was Switzerland-tier rich, would you want Moldova back?

Probably not, either. Like I said, most of the population seems to have some sort of attitude problem with us. They always rag on about MUH GRAI MUH LANGUAGE WE WUZ POETS AND KINGZ N SHIET WE ARE NOT ROMUNASHI while they come here in droves to get college degrees, free romanian passports and leave to France and the UK to change diapers of babies and old men.

It's really hard to want a union with them after you've met people from them. And these are the young people who supposedly are pro-union and not the commie old farts who think we're nazis.

hmm ok. have you ever visited Moldova?

What is life in Moldova like? I understand it's one of the poorer countries and there is a bit of poverty.

thanks matey

Yeah, I went to Chisinau once. They don't act high and mighty when they're not in romania, but I could steel feel a change in attitude when they heard my accent. Or, rather, when I didn't speak with an accent.

its poorer than ukraine

>to a population that hates us
the romanian part of the internet if full of anti moldavian hate and ''jokes''

i dont browse it anymore,makes me greață

also here's a random article i stumbled upon

protv.md/stiri/actualitate/4-cetateni-straini-explotau-sexual-moldovence-ce-le-faceau-fetelor---1560271.html

foreigners engaged in human traffic, half of them are romanians

that was true in the 90s and in the 2000s but you'd be surprised to see how much has changed in the attitude towards Romania(ns) in the last few years tho

We like yiu senpai, we just don't like your gypsies. Also Besarabia forever romanian. Romania and Hungary are considered the most trustful and loyal friends of Poland, who had never betrayed her.

>Hungary
NUKE

IN CAMPIA PANONICA CADE BOMBA ATOMICA

Maybe don't think that real life is like the fucking internet? On the internet, "everyone" hates hungarians but in real life no one gives a shit. And in real life, most people just joke about the accent and about funny happenings, but in reality no one hates moldovans from either side of the river.

It doesn't change the fact that every basarabean I've seen in here at uni had a fucking attitude problem despite the teachers and the students being nice to them. It also doesn't change the fact that romanian girls are part of the meat trade, too.

We can't get rid of gypsies because of EU, and they call themselves romanians when they are aboard because of Ceausescu. It'll forever taint our name.

animal prost

>had a fucking attitude problem
elaborate pls

Every Romanian I've ever met has been more than nice to me... they always took the time to explain the directions, I even remember some of them offering me a place to stay when I was visiting Putna, although I always avoided to speak without the accent (or use moldovan-specific phrasings that you guys find weird) and basically blend in.

whatever, ive never been to romania so my only interaction with romanians is the internet

also i dont want our students to leave for romania or any other country, hopefully they will get replaced soon by a nice steady flow of arab students

Unire cand?

fair enough

Every Basarabean I've met at uni (or in Bucharest in general) acted like God's gift to the country, especially the girls. They talked back to the teachers and were generally direspectful and insulting people.

Yeah, not gonna happen. Every year there's a new batch of you. As long as we give you free benefits and passports for no reason, you will keep migrating here to get them and then leave to work in EU.

Oh, and despite the all oh so hateful comments you read on the internet, we still try to keep your economy afloat after Russia cut you off like a gangrenous toe. We buy your inferior products, we sell you gas at 1/3 the normal price, we lend our emergency services for free, we give aid and we're always supportive. But one guy said something mean on the internet, so I guess we all deserve to be killed.

oh the horror

still better than being engaged in human trafficking as your kin are doing here

see the article i posted

My "kin"'s human trafficking numbers pales in comparison with the amount of rapes. homocides and alcohol related deaths happen in Vaslui, but we still don't blame all of Moldova for it.

But I guess you're right. We'll stop gypsies from raping 4 moldovan girls and in exchange we'll stop giving your a shitton of free stuff for no reason. Sounds like an amazing trade to me.

gîgîgî le vaslui meme

vaslui is romania you chucklefuck

and i repeat, i cant wait for the day when our students will be replaced by arabs

fuck off

I know it's in Romania you retarded nigger. I meant not holding the romanian moldova accountable for that.

>i cant wait for the day when our students will be replaced by arabs

Are you sure you want that? Your students will stop getting benefits and free scholarships. Who else are you gonna steal from if we wise up?

nothing is free, do you think this charity? you need them more than anything

correct me if im wrong but didnt like 99% of your medical staff working in the west

>steal from

gypsy stop projecting

fuck this shit im out

This is what I mean by attitude problem.

>Get blown the fuck out
>"FUCK THIS I'M OUT FUCK YOU I'M RIGHT"

Don't overdose on spirt, fag.

What we're giving to Moldova is charity. We're treating it and its' people better than we treat ourselves.

And yes, everyone is leaving in the west, including the moldovans that we pump money into. Not sure what the point of this post was, though, since it's common knowledge.

I love Moldova
O-Zone was one of my favorite bands in my childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=hB1BLR_6-TU

nothing is for free, son

if you disagreeable then give me the keys to your apartment

No, sorry, I'm not the romanian government, so I'm not going to give a moldovan anything for free.

disagree*

Brawo Moldova!

I'd say that I can't wait until Russia comes to annex you again and kill all the dissidents but I know that my dumbass government is gonna make us fight to protect you.

>gypsy reading comprehension

so you disagree that nothing is for free, QED

Well happy birthday, Moldova.

agree*

>Moldovan reading comprehension
So I guess all the ethanol you drank this morning has foggied your vision. You literally get FREE STUFF for NO BENEFIT TO US from our government and institutions.

The only thing I will do for you free of charge is to spit on you.

You don't?

rașa huiașa

are you that gypsy from Galati?

Is Moldavia related with Andorra?

distant cousins

No. Are you that retard who spams pictures of shit when his feelings are hurt?

They use the same IP

if you dont like us, why did you enter and shit up the thread?

make a thread about Romania and stay there

I didn't enter to shit up the thread. I answered a question and you insulted me. You shat up the thread yourself, dipshit.

gypsy vs slavshit

really makes you think

hmm...

Don't you have some dogs to rost, Mr. Chang?

ok, make a thread about romania and stay here

always when theres a thread about Moldova you butthurt gypsies are swarming the place

they are not slavs,they're latin
makes you think,i know

Is Moldova as shit as it looks?

Said the guy coming to romanian generals and /balk/ to spam pictures of shit. Is it even possible to be a bigger hypocrite than you?

for one we dont shart in the mart

>romanian generals
?

>/balk/
not me

thats only cuz you dont have one
sry...happy birthday moldova

only the street for the finest gyppos am i right?

Congratulations from the US!
Best wishes to you.

So what now? We celebrate with whores?

ty

also, if that romanian is still here, id like some sources the whole ''free shit''

because that's bullshit

still waiting