I still can't grasp how is being born, raised and living in a country with no crime?

I still can't grasp how is being born, raised and living in a country with no crime?

It's like an alternate reality to here, where I'm used to think is normal to see 5-6 people killed every day in the news.
It's like it's normal here to be cautious of not being rob in the street or not have your phone stolen when you're in the middle of the street.

It's almost hilarious to see first worlders here making dumb shit that can get them killed here.

Tell me about that, how is being raised in a first world nation.

crime exists in any country, just last week someone stole 2 apples from the store i work in

I don't go outside or live in a populated area so I couldn't tell you. It's comfy I guess.

Crime happens in first world cunts too.
And many of those people think there is more crime than there actually is because of the media

I have never been robbed in my life I'm 19 and I don't live in a great neighbourhood I live in a place called kallangur. I'm never worrying when I go to the shops or the park.

I dunno, there's a big diference between latino level crimes and europe.

the best days here are the worse european ones.

There's several local yellow newspapers here and everyday there seems to be a few murders in my city.

its great bro :^)

there's between 1.500 and 1.700 murders every year in my city.

kallangur isn't a bad neighbourhood. theyre just tradie stoners + middle socio-economic families.

The biggest threat to your livelihood in Australia is driving. Not because there's more crashes here than elsewhere but because that's the thing you do that has the highest probability of being harmful to you.

Depends on if you go looking for trouble I guess, like the people you hang around with.

I grew up a juvenile delinquent in a rough neighbourhood. I saw a murder at a party in 2005, been in a few fights, taken every drug there is, been robbed twice and stabbed once. I have an assault conviction, I've sold my body, been homeless like four times, stolen to survive and lived in some pretty fucking third world situations.

What I'm saying is that I guess it's still possible to fuck it up, first world isn't an automatic easy mode.

>I've sold my body
kek

still shit I swear

not my fault you were a dumb nigger.

you literally have to try really hard to fuck it up in the first world.

>I have an assault conviction

is that why you got sent to australia??

Australia is a bit different though

It's pretty much "White trash: the country"

you know I'm right

>you know I'm right

>you literally have to try really hard to fuck it up
Implying I chose to have alcoholic parents who live in government housing.

I know it's a cop out to blame everyone else for my actions, but a lot of my life has been spent paying for mistakes I made when I was twelve. No matter where on earth you live, fuck ups will always snowball.

did you calm down a bit after you had to suck dicks to survive?

i'd be making a lot less mistakes after that lmao

It's understandable, you probably had no one to lead you in the good path of the lord, Hallelujah

You sure you don't mean Russia?

It was actually a fat autistic girl.

> I broke up with my gf
> she had this heinously ugly friend from uni who was just trash inside and out
> really spiteful and snobby with rich parents and little mermaid posters in her bed room
> after I split up with my gf she kept giving me booty calls
> I politely refused at first, saying it would make shit awkward with my ex, but she kept calling
> one day I was a bit drunk, like 6 weeks behind on my rent when she called
> I said I'd do it for $100 and a bottle of Jack Daniels
> I figured she'd be all offended and delete my number
> mfw she said she'd see me in half an hour
> awkwardly flirted and tried to hide my disgust for about half an hour while I neck straight whiskey, she's just so mean and socially retarded
> give her a kiss (maybe her first?)
> take her to my room
> her pussy looks like something you'd see in a gore thread
> give her a lacklustre headjob, but it's her first so she doesn't know any better
> fuck her for about 4 or 5 minutes in every position I can think of, some of them hurt her but I don't care
> she likes doggy, cums and I kick her out.

Then once more about a month later.

Pic related.

What about spiders ? And kickboxing kangaroos?

The thing i've heard about driving there is to fall asleep while going through the outback or something...