What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Kazakhstan
youtube.com/watch?v=ewr-vzw4ZWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Borat.

Also they have a very large Russian and Ukrainian population.

Islammunism

Commislam

Stan-a-lot ?

kidnapping for marriage.

also qts.

Neighboring country here.
"Borat" was a lie, Kazakhstan is just a province of RusFed in denial.

So everything is just like Russia? I thought it was Muslim and very poor.

Precisely

Who still remembers the Aral Sea?

Only 90s kids do.

global warming must fix it

> very poor
Just slightly poorer than Russia.
> Muslim
Islam in Kazakhstan is a meme

Hello

Why is it always STAN? What's stan about this?

>very poor
they have a really nice capital tho

Its like land in Iceland, FInland etc.

Persian influence

-stan means "land of".

Land of Kazakhs, land of Uzbeks etc.
This counts for every -stan country but Pakistan since Paki isn't an ethnicity.

Lots of beautiful women.

Nobody cares that you're a Emirati arab you faggot just grow up and accept the fact that you live in America now. America has everything from spics to niggers, you don't see people with fucking "Chicano" in their names either do you?

Also

Don't be butthurt, cuck

What you say homes? I will kick your ass at a low rider competition ese.

Oh okay.

beat this

Largest spaceport on this planet and wastelands with black plague.

What do you think about East Turkestan?

1% chance that it will be independent.
But it should be, though.

He look Armenian

Borat actor is a jew or something.

Why he choose my country?

Because the average American wouldn't even be able to point it out on a map, he could basically make up whatever he wants since Americans know nothing about Kazakhstan.

because no one in uk/usa knows anything about it

>russia
>europe

Learn geography. Russia has always been part of Europe.

>Because the average American wouldn't even be able to point it out on a map, he could basically make up whatever he wants since Americans know nothing about Kazakhstan.
Why do you specify Americans? Nobody in the western world knows anything about Kazakhstan.

What about other countries?

Maybe in Australia.
Ask someone over here to point out Kazakhstan they'd know it for sure. They'd probably also know the capital city.

It has just the right amount of vague negative connotation and obscurity, it's just "foreign". You're muslims and also sort or russky, 2 worst enemies.

Average American doesn't know a shit about any country except 1st world ones, Middle Eastern hellholes, Russia, India and China. Yet, Cohen chose KZ.

Kazakhstan is a big county so it is easy to locate,

Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and all other Central Asian shitholes are more harder to locate.

Point on a map, sure, maybe here too, but people know literally nothing else. Even geography autismos that frequent Sup Forums such as myself know very little about kazakhstan.

What about Mongolians?

All white people living in Kazakhstan are Russians and Ukrainians.

Apples came from Kazakhstan

Every slightly educated person heard about Genghis Khan, while noone knows much about Kazahstan.

There are also a shitton of Germans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Kazakhstan

What about Germans?

I know you'll buy my used up car in Kaunas. Eastern Europeans in general probably know enough to not fall for a guy poorly impersonating a Kazakh.

He started the character during ali g show in UK. Also as far as the countries he could've chosen Kazakhstan is probably the best choice.

not eastern bloc enough.

the movie was supposed to be about romanians or some other eastern bloc stereotypes t b h.

There is a lot of different white ethnic groups there because for over than 200 years KZ was just a big prison for political dissidents of the Russian Empire.

But what about Kazakhs in Mongolia?
youtube.com/watch?v=ewr-vzw4ZWo

why are the populations of russians and ukrainians declining? i saw this in the wikipedia page about the ethnical demography of kazakhstan.
interesting country btw.

And what about Turkic peoples?

there's alot of kazakhs at my school gym.

all of them seem quite angry or hostile to non-russian speakers lol. them and the russians play a lot of intramural basketball against the chinese students here.

Because of the Kazakh language compulsion and growing hatred among young """"nationalists""". Also, Russia is better and it's easy to get there if you have relatives there.

Ayy lamoa. But what would you like to hear? A lot of things happens here.

why won't you leave Estonia/Latvia? pls

You should delete Turkey from there, Turks have more Arab blood than they have Turkic blood.

I don't know, but I think it's because of the EU passport.

no because they could all be in norway and germany but most aren't

> Norway
Language, prices.
> Germany
You know they hate us.

No big difference

Na chuj s treda, pidory. Ne razvodite achineju, i tak vas dostatočno.

It's a lot easier to get in your countries, also a lot of people just didn't moved out after Union

I am Greek

Ok so that all defeats your point about passports.. I guess more convenient tourism is the only motivation.

it couldve been any of this countries desu
I have no idea why they chose exactly Kazakhstan, probably just randomly picked it

Yeblo zavali gandon pizdoglazyi

How many Mongolians(and Turkic peoples) live in USA/Canada?

Ayy, jebat' tebja, na refleksach ty, pochože. Ty chuli voobšče tut sjorfiš? Svoju temu so svojim jebannym rossijskim govnom forsi dal'še on našej temy, pidor.

davaite Bez Cpa4eй, pebyata

>Central Asia
>East Europe
"No"

negligible.

a lot of students from eastern europe though.

Its Historical Map

Do Kazakhs consider themselves Asian, most of the pictures I've seen of them they look very Asian whereas other Central Asians look very turkic

You can have East China maybe in Mongolia. But spreading to Hokkaido and Manchuria?

I mean far West China obviously not East

Manchu are Tungusic

Da v tom-to is delo chto ne rossijanin ja, tol'ko chto, paru nedel' nazad, udalos' nakonets iz vashei dyry sjebat'. Znaju o kaze bol'she chem o Rossii, vot i postil zdes'. Jesli by ne obeschannaja otmena armii v KZ davno by uzhe grazhdanstvo smenil.

Central Asia expanding to the Pacific. "No"

Massaraksh happens

Opa, nachuj! Ja, pochože, izgnal pidorov. Togo i stoilo. Nechuj bylo vyjebyvat'sja, da poznal on silušku. Napišet ešče - značit sosnjot! Oj, on snova sosnul. šča, ožidaj, pidor.

Qorqpañız :3

Doesn't Turkic also includes mongoloid people? Native Siberian people are also considered Turkic, correct me if i am wrong.

the what

Taklaman desert is the border of C Asia

I don't know, I was thinking Turkic like Turks, Uzbeks and Azeri's, unless you consider them Iranian

are you guys religious at all? I imagine like many other post-Soviet states you don't think much of religion

Some look chinky, some look Middle Eastern, from what I've seen.

Tak, pidor, davaj po porjadku. Snačala ty sʺjebalsja.. A zatem pizdiš' na nas. Nekrasivo kak to polučajet'sja

I'm not muslim, personally. Though some people may call themselves Muslims but many of them don't go to Mosque.

What do you think about Xiongnu, Xianbei, Shatuo, Khitans, Mongols, Jurchen,and Manchu?

NASA launches.

All inferior to the mighty Han Empire.
Horse niggers have been BTFO time and time again throughout history, and will continue to be cucked by the Chinese in the future

Then why China often ruled by those "Horse niggers"?

Hi there! Wie geht's?