Hispanics to outnumber whites in Texas by 2020

>Hispanics to outnumber whites in Texas by 2020
mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Hispanics-to-outnumber-whites-in-Texas-by-the-end-6375597.php

Congratiolations!
Another great victory for the la raza

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Reivers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and people say Texas is the most american state
Just lmao

Honestly, I thought to god that we were outnumbered already.

There's like a billion Vietnamese in major Texan Municipalities already, disregard the Hispanic folk.

Those states were mexican lands anyway.

Is that a bad thing? Hispanics are bro tier, most whites in America are either cucks or rednecks that can't find think.

good

>t. Jose Ramirez

orrale viva la razza!!
puta madre traficante, vatos locos

No hablo :^)

The only thing that interests me is why you care.

t. Leandro Pizzaro

what is more common sight to see in de la uno star state of tejas chicanoman, black children or white children?

White Folk.

At least outside of Houston, which is just Los Angeles/New Orleans lite.

SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

not talking about general population, its known that most western countries are full with old white pensioners i am talking about kids and teenagers

You can celebrate this but I dont think anyone has realized that the most powerful country in the world is gonna be run by niggers and spics in a couple generations, good luck with that 1

It won't be the most powerful country then lmao

White people.

Outside of DFW/Houston Slums.

El Paso too, but those Hispanics are cool.

San Antonio is undecided.

It wont be the most powerful for much longer.

LMAO if you think that foreigners will still consume American media at the level they do now once all the pretty white people are gone

theres no niggers and spics in china

Foreigners love black music

There might be no spics, but there are niggers.

Which the Chinese government basically genocides through various means.

So is this why southern united statesians are more racist

why do you think so many of the hollywood actors nowadays are from australia and the uk?

same reason mexican tellenovelas get whitey actors from cuba and argentina, to project how they want their countries to look like

The elite don't race mix so the leaders are always going to be white, even in Latin American countries like Peru the leaders are always white

People living in proximity to other races tend to be more racist, yes.

That's not true at all, most minorities live in urban areas, and the white people in urban areas are more liberal than the white people in suburban and rural areas

Nah, that's because they were slavers who were confederates.

In all fairness most of the cast is still Mexicans, where are you from proxyfag?

Not anymore, have you seen Peña?

You are retarded, don't you? They have a "white" leader right now but their president has always been native (or even 1 japanese president)
Also
>Obama

You ever lived in a mixed neighborhood in the city?

If you did, tell me stories.

San Antonio has been majority-hispanic for the majority of modern history, and it's also perhaps the most quintessentially Texan city (that, or maybe Fort Worth). The truth is that cowboy culture, and lot of the culture that differentiates Texas from the old American South, came directly from the hispanic vaquero culture. If you go into Northern Mexico, you find men wearing cowboy boots and cowboy hats to this day. Hispanics in Texas and in the Mexican North tend to be more independent and conservative compared to Central Mexicans or hispanics in California, similar to how Texas compares to the rest of the United States. Essentially, hispanics have been an integral part of the local fabric as long as Texas has existed.

>The elite don't race mix so the leaders are always going to be white,

lmao, America's future elite are going to be neuratic hapa jews m8

>Hispanics in Texas and in the Mexican North tend to be more independent and conservative compared to Central Mexicans or hispanics in California

Are you one of those cuckservatives that thinks winning 40% of the hispanic vote is some sort of mic drop moment?

Did you copy-paste?
I feel like you copy-pasted.

I'm talking about shared culture, not so much anything partisan.

No, I just wrote it.

Yeah, I'm actually a hispanic living in an LA neighborhood that's about 65% hispanic and 30% white with a few asians here and there

The white people in my apartment building are pretty nice but a little too hipster for me to regularly hang out with
They also don't seem to hate me because of my ethnicity like you're implying they do and I don't hate them either except they drive up the rent

I don't know how to feel about this.

>new money
>elite

Pick one matey spud

We will have a hijabi president within my lifetime.

>speaking english
Cuck

I'm pretty sure there's something that basically invalidates individual clauses in studies that cover a wide spectrum.

But I'm lazy as fuck.

Yup, I'm a hispanic living in a diverse, urban area. Even my roommate (and good friend) is Asian/white. Not too sure what that other user is referring to.

You asked me for my story living in a mixed neighborhood and I gave it to you

Even niggers have a growing population and niggers are ugly.

Give me more specifics then.

I'm obsequiously biased against all posters here.

On pol spics from america say you ppl hate niggers and remove them from your neighbohoods, is it true?

Sup Forums is full of haters and not representative of the general population. There are hispanic gangs that rival black gangs in some cities, but for most people interaction between blacks and hispanics is fine.

asian here

sister is dating a white mexican and nobody in either family cares. i've never seen racial conflicts on the west coast t bh yet hear about all these racial tensions in other parts of america and europe.

if a race war ever happened it'd be most likely rural whites vs blacks living in ghettos on the east coast, people seem a lot more segregated there.

Using San Antonio as a case study again (the hispanic-majority city I am most familiar with), it is actually one of the least segregated cities in America, and you find blacks living throughout the city, not so much segregated in black ghettos like in other American cities, so this wouldn't seem to be the case.

>sister is dating a white mexican
That's weird, my "white" mexican friend is dating an asian in Canada...

I don't want to dox myself, but I live in Northeast LA

I don't mind the white people but they like opening up yoga studios and coffee shops every two blocks and walking their dogs at night
The neighborhood used to be pretty rough during my childhood, but it's gotten much safer over the years, and white people started moving in after the crime rates dropped
I like the new bars, those are nice

The biggest issue is that the white people have way more money than most of the hispanic residents, so lots of people can't afford to live here anymore

But on the whole, there's no real racial tensions
I guarantee you that white people that choose to live in close proximity to minorities are way less racist than white people that move out to an all white suburb to get away from us

says the hippie Austinite faggot

Mexicans hate black people - always have, always will.

this is probably true in areas where there are all-black neighborhoods right beside all hispanic ones imo. just like in the south, there are all black towns and all white towns or sections of a city.

shoulda clarified, half-white but raised mexican and seems to identify as one more.

alot of half-mexicans i've met do this, they always say something like "yeah i'm mexican" or "i'm latino" and never mention their anglo side.

t. white Sup Forums poster
i'm from mcallen, and i know what i'm talking about, dumbass.

Is he Canadian?

>tfw neurotic hapa
Feels fucking good

yeah. i'd guess it has to do with mexican extended families being closer-knit and living on the same estate, so easier to identify with vs. white families going their seperate ways.

>1820
>anglos move to texas and california
>outnumber hispanics
>2020
>hispanics move to texas and california
>outnumber anglos

Really makes you think.

Texas is a state of peace

Now that I will be a minority in 2020 will I get that sweet, sweet gibsmedat?

Borderlands bitch.
200 years from now we're all gonna be raping and pillaging each other across international lines. The cartels just got a fresh start

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Reivers

I'm mexican
i hate black people and so does most of my family

>McAllen

I like Blacks more then spanish speaking wetbacks.

I'm white. I hate Mexicans and black people equally. Get the fuck out.

Good thing it doesn't matter what you think.
You're being outbred in your own country

That was a very interesting read

>mfw the US gets renamed to New New Mexico
>mfw i kill myself for knowing that now there's a shithole just as big as ours instead of our shithole being gone

it's honestly quite weird how Texas is still Republican

republicans go out and vote, a lot of latinos probably feel like the state doesn't have their best interest in mind and, in turn, lose interest to go out and vote.

Yo do any of you immigrants ever feel like you don't have much in common with americans black or white? Like I've been living here for so long I call the US my home now, but I've been thinking recently, like, I don't have any african american friends and only like 2 white american friends.

I just feel like I don't have much in common with americans for some reason even though I'm pretty much in tune with american pop culture and stuff.

I never realized that I have 0 african american friends. All my black friends are immigrants as well from africa and what not.

anybody know this feel?

am I racist or something?

mexico could've been first world if the leadership after benito juarez kept expanding on his reforms

my mexican parents raised me to be polite and respectful of everybody. maybe your family is backwards?

Shit. Are u me? Yeah I hate hipsters driving up the rent but at least they kicked out the gangs cause of it

B-But I'm white.

That's because mexicans in Texas are from the north, while mexicans in other states, like California, are from the south. Our values are quite different even when we are mexicans.
Hell, even a lot of my family behave like your tipical texan. Alcoholic bible thumpers who love their guns.

great, US will be hispanic within a couple of decades and whites a minority. At this rate it'll be split: Mexico (like in the old days), caliphate of east cost and ching chang empire far north (canada).

>(background kek)

put ur hand away pls mr. skeltal

>visible hair on ring finger
>white

nice try Pedro but hablo hublo bueno eck eck taco burroto rrrriva

t. fattie

>Taringa
Kill yourself

>not having hair in all your body
Low test not welcome.

;)

>having pale skin makes you white

Are your nips pink? This is what will determine whether you are white or not.

Does anyone have that webm of Joe Biden saying that white american's will go extinct and that's a good thing