AMA, SLOVAK EDITION

You know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

imhd.sk/ba/schedule-timetable/stop/27/Autobusova-stanica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the best meal to eat with a glass of Kofola?

Why don't you kill yourself, attention whore?

No one cares.

Gulash, steak with potatoes or halušky. Also halázslé (don't know if I wrote it correctly) isn't bad with kofola.

Because only untermenschen with flawed genetics kill themselves. BTW if nobody cares, why are you posting in this thread?

Who's better, Slovakia or Slovenia?

>You know what to do
Yes.

Slovakia is Hungarian clay. You have no history. Even your language isn't yours, you speak a broken version of Czech.

And they say Romanians are the thieves. Clearly those people have never met Slovakians.

/v4/ tier

Depends what you are interested in. For winter sports and mountain hiking Slovakia, hands down. If you prefer summer activities, Slovenia is better.

What about people?

Calm your tits, Lázsló. Our ancestors were in this region before your ancestors. Yes, we lived under your regime for thousand years, yet for the bigger part of it we were living side by side without major problems. But keep on living in your fantasy, in which you are so scary and strong that Slovaks are afraid of you. Nice divide and conquer technique.

Slovaks need more time to develop friendship, but we are more temperament then Slovens.

zabij sebe čobole

*zabij se čobole

čo

Why can't I buy fucking Kofola anywhere around here? Why can't you just export some you greedy tót bastards?

fuck off gypsy

I don't know desu. Maybe you can grab this opportunity and start kofola black market in Hungary.

If you're trying to offend me in Czech language, at least do it properly.

it's literally "zabij się" in Polish

I used sebe because you ayyliens can't speak properly

Very rude. This is a family-oriented Christian board, such vulgarities and violent sentiments aren't welcome here.

trying to steal some attention, gypsy?

We've reached dead end of this conversation. How unfortunate.

I'm afraid if you keep up with this disruptive behavior you'll leave me with no choice, but to report you to the moderator of this forum. Let avoid this, my friend.

Wait, aren't Hungarian and Poles like each other?

the overwhelmng majority of Poles has never vsiited Hungary nor met a Hungarian

I'd be surprised if someone recognised Hungarian being spoken in the street

*supposed to like each other

We're all brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, good fellow.

Does the average slovak know that the real name of their """"country"""" is Felvidek?

That's interesting. So far in Internet community, especially in countryballs community, it looked like you love each other. Polak Wieger dva bratranki, i do szable i do slanky. Or something like that.

he's a romanian gypsy, not a pole

by now you should've noticed that people on the internet are clueless memers

polish-hungarian brotherhood is exactly this, a meme - we share nothing, no business ventures, no cultural projects, don't visit each other, we don't even neighbour each other

u from slovakia op?

I don't know Northern Mexico, does he?

How about mutual help between your nations during your history?

Yes Ameribro, born and raised.

during our history they fucked us over more times than they helped us

Wow. And here I was, thinking that the only problem in v4 would be Slovak-Hungarian animosity.

most people are ignorant as they've never interacted with any Hungarian, I believe Hungarians are equally ignorant about us

it's just a shallow sentiment, this brotherhood thing - a dictionary-definition meme

It's kind of sad

For the first time a Japanese canoer got bronze at the Rio Olympic Games. He went to Slovakia to study canoeing...is canoeing that popular in Slovakia?
Also Bratislava is a cute tier city I went there.

Yes, it's very popular over here.

Hey, at least we fought for the territories we stole.

Rizek and or schnitzel

We didnt stole shit. We just took back whats ours

Nothing was yours. It was a land that was conquered and you didn't hold shit for over a thousand years.

We wuz at the front door of the mongol empire and then later the ottoman empire and we still manage to fight for our homelands.

All these guys getting butthurt as fuck and the Czechs are just watching the shitstorm unfold

Who can even possibly get butthurt from Internet banter? If anyone gets triggered by a fucking leaf or some cigan, he should be shot at spot.

It was and still is

Where is the bus station in Bratislava and how much does the bus to Vienna cost?

Near Šancova street. Look it up on Google maps. About the bus, I don't know. 7€ approximately

Is it far from the train station?

are you dumb?

Ou, sorry. Ja že si sa pýtal na hlavnú stanicu. Vlaková stanica je na Šancovej, autobusová stanica je na Mlynských Nivách, autobusom je to asi 15 minút.

Nu, tu?

Multi prosti in firul asta...
Stai asa ca asa-i in toate firele
Ce rost mai are sa traiesti?

Rozumiem po slovensky ale ne viem pisat. I've seen online that train is 15€, which is honestly too much for a 70km ride, and I've seen that buses are 5-6€, so I'd like to go by a bus. Problem is that I have no fucking idea where the bus station is, since I only traveled by a train since I'm here.

Call taxi to bus station. Or if you are not far away go by foot. Just put "Bratislava Bus Station Mlynské Nivy" into Google maps.

>Rozumiem po slovensky ale ne viem pisat

wtf? Vojvodina Srb?

Here is website with timetable of all the public transportation

imhd.sk/ba/schedule-timetable/stop/27/Autobusova-stanica