Island monkeys must stick together

Island monkeys must stick together.

pretty comfy muffled in the UK

>tfw not just an island but also city state

Hey, island donkeys must stick together.

>both drink tea
>both drive on the left
>both have bad teeth
>both had the most successful empires in their region
>both feel separate from their geographic/cultural region (Europe/Asia)
>both have the most pleasant sounding languages in their region
>both have cute women

Were the UK and Japan separated at birth?

>Tōgō studied naval science for seven years in England as an apprentice officer, from 1871 to 1878, along with several other Japanese students. Arriving after a journey of 80 days at the port of Southampton, Tōgō first travelled to London, at that time the largest and most populous city in the world. Many things were strange to Japanese eyes at that time; the domed buildings made out of stone, the "number and massiveness of the buildings", "the furnishings of a commonplace European room, "the displays in the butchers' shop windows: it took them several days to become accustomed to such an abundance of meat."

>Tōgō kept his journals in English, and wrote that "I am firmly convinced that I am the re-incarnation of Horatio Nelson." In 1906, he was made a Member of the British Order of Merit by King Edward VII.

I hate all foreigners and want them gone but Japan is based. Anime seems to attract mentally ill autistic girls though, and makes them insufferable.

>Anime seems to attract mentally ill autistic girls though, and makes them insufferable.
I think mentally ill autistic girls are cute though.

Okay singapore you can come too. Singapore is pretty based.

Me too, my gf is one. But she's not been infected by anime and shouts "KAWAII DESU NEEEE SEMPAI" in public in a high pitched voice whenever she sees me, and hasn't fucked twenty sweaty naruto cosplayers at anime cons every year since she was 14.

What bout the English samurai William Adams. He's so based the Japanese have made a videogame about his life and exploits - Ni-Oh.

:^)

>both have extremely fucking neighbours beyond the sea
>both are living in islands
>both eat seafood
>both are good at swimming, sailing and sea battles
>both have wise women
>both love dogs

Where were Japanese and British from?

>Where were Japanese and British from?

They were ancient hunter gatherer hyperboreans who originated in the northern arctic forests of Siberia. One group headed west across Europe, and across the land bridge into the British Isles where they settled and created great kingdoms. The other group headed east into Asia, and across Korea and the land bridge into Japan.

The most commonly accepted theory is that the British and Japanese originally both come from Atlantis, and that the British are descendents of seafarers who headed west after the Great Collapse, while the Japanese sailed eastwards.

Bich please, welre the BEST neighbours

everything is an island if you zoom out enough

W-we can join too, right?

UK waifu is stronk desu
French girls are kawaii

Lol you're all gonna get fucked by global warming

Gooks can fuck off.

America should have wiped them out when they had the chance.

Kawaii?

m'yea they're not bad

The island-squints aren't doing too hot rn with their awful birth rates.

The archipelago squints are gonna blow themselves up.

And hopefully every building in mega-squint-ville fails and crushes the whole billion of them.

no thanks

at least we aint have a plan to gamble like lolexit

Ireland > Bongistan
Korea > Shitpan

Grow up.