You have the power to kick out 5 members out of EU. Which ones do you choose?

You have the power to kick out 5 members out of EU. Which ones do you choose?

UK is already out

greece
cyprus
bulgaria
romania
protugal hahaha

Poland
Poland
Poland
Poland
Poland

Germany
France
Italy
Sweden
Austria
No need to thank me lads.

Slovakia
Hungary
Romania
Bulgaria
Greece

if I could have kicked out 5 members I would have voted remain.

Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden. I want to see what the rest will do.

Which ones exactly?

>Netherlands
>Germany
>France
>UK (for real, not that pussy shit those inbred faggots are doing now)
>Italy

Came here to post this

Turkey, Greece, Germany, France, sweden

Spain, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Estonia

Why are ruskies so butthurt about european integration?

romania, bulgaria, lithuania, germany and france

>Germany
>Sweden
>Italy
>Belgium
>Netherlands

>Turkey
??

>turkey

Finland, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and France

Romania, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland

Finland
Germany
Belgia
France
Netherlands

Let's see what happens once all the largest funders are out kjeh kjeh. I'm keeping Sweden in just to see suddenly impoverished euronations push all the mudslime migrants there through Denmark. Det är det historisk humanitära oppgave. :^)

Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary

No Mongols allowed.

so its true that russians are jelly lmao

No Poland?

I like the poles. I'm only kicking the French and Germans out as it would make us the hegemon. Would gladly feed the Baltic and Balkan countries back to mother Russia to appease her apart from Greece, Finland and Polan.

In retarded, I meant morocco

Germany
France
Italy
Binland
Sweden

Netherlands
Belgium
Germany
Austria
Denmark

And then we become a Germano-nordic union

>Only ones mentioning Poland are butthurt ruskies

Thank you eurobros. Love you.

and who is gonna pay you guys?

Get rid of shitholes like Romania and Bulgaria first. Then Greece. Other countries are ok for now.

>UK is already out

No we're not. We're EU members still.

>turkey

>Tatars and Romans always mentioned

rip

Belgium
France
Italy
Spain
Austria

Poland
Romania
Sweden
Germany
Bulgaria

And your vote means that you ALL will leave eventually

>trki

>And your vote means that you ALL will leave eventually

You said we're ALREADY out but we're not

Our vote wasn't legally binding. I think we're eventually leave in maybe 10 years or so, but the referendum does not by itself mean we'll leave. Referenda are advisory in the UK because only Parliament is sovereign

Government has to invoke Article 50 and Parliament has to repeal the European Communities Act 1972

good point actually, why are you still in the eu? brexit vote was for 2 months ago.

>Turkey Part of the EU
american education

>good point actually, why are you still in the eu?
Because neither the government, nor the civil service nor the high-profile Leave politicians were prepared to leave the EU. There needs to be years of preparation before it happens

Also see

Spain and Italy

Romania
Bulgaria
Lithuania
Greece

>make sure UK is out by 2018
then
>Greece
>Italy

Better suffer now alone, but already be out when the E.U. inevitably implodes by 2030.

>why are you still in the eu? brexit vote was for 2 months ago.

because technically the British government can say "oh were going to leave next month for realsies" every month, but can legally stave off the whole leaving part indefinitely.

>make sure UK is out by 2018

That's impossible now. The earliest it could happen is 2021 or so, but I reckon that's still far too early

>impossible now
>still far too early

What's holding you back? No one in EU want you here anymore - you wanted to leave then just leave

>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Romania

UK
Poland
Romania
Bulgaria
Greece

I'd kick myself out.

Fuck the EU.

>What's holding you back?
I already said - complete lack of preparation. We don't even have trade negotiators, we need to train them up which will take years.

> No one in EU want you here anymore - you wanted to leave then just leave
That's irrelevant I'm afraid. You can't force us to do anything, only the UK can choose when to leave

It will be in our lifetime.

Along with Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia, FYROM, Serbia, Montenegro, Chechnya, Azerbaijan, kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan,Tajikistan, Kyrgistan, Mongolia, Yughurstan, Tibet, Republic of Northern Korea, Morroco, Algeria, Tunisia, Tripolitania, Egypt, United Arab Republic, Israel, Palestinian Republic, Lebanon, Syrian Republic. Persia, Greenland, Canada, Europan Lunar Directorate, Ceres, Southern Hemisphere of Europa, Mercury, Venus, Autonomous AI Directorate of 99942 Apophis and, last but not least, Falklands.

the butthurt is strong in the eurocucks. it's especially funny since you don't expect that shit on Sup Forums.

Latvia
Lithuania
Poland
Slovakia
Hungary

Israel

>You can't force us to do anything, only the UK can choose when to leave

Quantum membership. Except its wave function will never collapse into leave or fuck the will of the people we stay when observed.

Poland
Bulgaria
Greece
Portugal
Sweden

Exactly. A good way to think about it.

Greece
Spain
Italy
Portugal
Cyprus

Kick Portugal out of euro please!
Those damn tourists are fuckin annoying, i want them to go back so i can enjoy my quiet, comfy country.
Also, people would finnaly wake up due to severe poverty that would follow and they would jail all the corrupts and a great state would emerge.
Portugal would be saved

Anyone who votes leave. I'll make it easy for them.

Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia
That was so easy. Take these out and I would've voted remain

Germany
Poland
Finland
Hungary
Austria

Most Euro governments aren't as keen as letting the people decide as the British government.

I think the British people don't realise how good they have it, relatively speaking. A government willing to give itself a headache that could last decades (EU referendum) and willing to lose around 1/3rd of its territory (Scotland referendum) or endanger the chance of majority government without coalitions (AV referendum) in the future.... all according to the whim of the people

Referendums are such scary things if you're a politician in a representative democracy. We are a bit spoilt relative to our European and American friends.

The referendum was a stupid idea, just like referendums in general.
This isn't how it works in a representative democracy.

If you were serious about leaving, you should have voted UKIP, not this half-assed nonsense where you vote in a party that doesn't want to leave and ask them to do it.

desu senpai if they end up forcing you to stay in the EU you deserve it.

>The referendum was a stupid idea, just like referendums in general.
I completely agree, I don't like referendums either. But it does give the people an awful lot of power which maybe they don't appreciate. The negative aspect is that it affects responsible government i.e. the decisions might be bad ones.

>If you were serious about leaving
But we're NOT serious about leaving. You can tell that from the margin of victory. Plus lots of votes in the EU referendum were about immigration or were just anti-establishment, these are issues related to the EU but many of the British people don't know much or care much about the EU as an institution. Probably because we've been insulated from the worst parts of the EU such as the Euro and the borderless Schengen zone.

The UK was never serious about being INSIDE the EU either, which is why we're outside of all these integrated developments.

After our vote some French diplomat said something like "the UK used to have one foot inside and one foot outside the EU, after the vote it will change to one foot outside and one foot inside"

>ctrl f
>croatia
>0 results

Are they doing fine?

Austria
Hungary
Slovenia
Czech Republic
Slovakia

Germany
Sweden
Romania
France
Austria

A mix of kicking net contributors and having the EU members fragmented and not bordering each other
Ultimate collapse recipe

Austria is in the EU? Wtf i thought they were cool

Germany
France
Italy
Netherlands
Austria

are you kidding me?
how can you be this ignorant

The Austria is not a member of is NATO

Think of Austria as a sort of inverted Norway. They're both meme countries though. Like Switzerland.

croatia is in eu?

Czech republic
Belgium
Germany
Austria
Netherlands

Beer for the beer god!

>Germany x5

Germany
France
Belgium
Swden
Netherlands

Rather laughable to be honest.

The silver lining is there is a chance our leaders might finally have the courage to stand up more to the EU and fix its immigration policies.
All I want is them not to accept the refugees so easily.
The problem is they enter through eastern countries who don't give a fuck because they don't stay there.

they are entering through Italy asshole

Finland, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Austria

>UK is already out
at least three years yet

48% of us wanted to stay actually

>All these fucking idiots wanting to kick out Germany out of the EU

Congratulations on losing another fifth of your GDP

>implying it's just italy
We also have a strong party that is against immigration, and italians are getting tired of it.
Unlike in america, protesting immigration is not as anti-PC and we can actually voice our opinions without being universally attacked by the media.
It's just that left-wing media is left-wing biased and right wing is right wing biased.
But at least you have both voices, and I am confident the right ones are gonna win.

Can I only choose one?

Austria.

No to Juncker.

Would really appreciate it if you lads left.

Brexit isn't enough to change the EU. People are told rules and regulations that are deeply unpopular must be accepted because they already exist. The only way they'll change is if there's an international revolution rather than a national one.

Dunno about other nations, but I am fairly sure if we weren't part of EU or any EU trade zone, our goverment would still impose similar bullshit regulations.

Germany
France
Denmark
Sweden
Austria

If there is no one left to pay the others the union will collapse.

>rules and regulations that are deeply unpopular
Which are?

>must be accepted because they already exist.
Who makes you do that?

If it wasn't for EU rules and regulations Poland would be a corrupted shithole like Ukraine or Russia

Yeah I think it's the same for us.

Hard to believe 48% of the UK are cucks

please keep those words in

THIS

Germany

no we just need to deport schulz

This.

But madafaggin Stalin had to kill Trotsky because jelly and Durruti cucked himself because 'tarded. And now the Ruski möderlan is 50% krokodil and 50% closet gays and Spain is 100% denbts.

No hope for International Revolution.

What's up with Lithuania and Latvia ? Are their immigrants any trouble for the Western countries ?

>Sweden
>Denmark
>Netherlands
>Germany
>Finland

GREECE
Bulgaria
Romania
Slovakia
Cyprus

Don't have anything against half of those countries desu but someone has to go

I still can't forgive the EU cookie law