The Russians managed to win 56 medals when even half of their athletes disqualified by imperialists

the Russians managed to win 56 medals when even half of their athletes disqualified by imperialists.
I can see them growing back to their former superpower status.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/mihir-sharma/rise-autocrats_b_9621198.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-01-23/the-rise-of-elected-autocrats-threatens-democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Olympic games is social construct

>Italy
>corrupt
>poor
>pro-russian
Not surprised here

remember the good old soviet times? When finlandization was still a common word?

>le Russia is epic and powerful even though it's not even capable of providing basic first-world living standards to its citizens maymay

Funny enough it seems that you really can stop a charging bear like said in the picture.
Russia is so deep in the shit it is not funny anymore... now they give their literally starving senior citizens 5000 Rubels each for a year (like 70 Euro) and sell it as a great gift.

China is not powerful because it's not capable of providing basic first-world living standards to its citizens.

Meh you think it's easy provide 1st world living standarts in Russia without 1232142352364365234521345123543632 trillion debts? meh

By that logic China and the USSR are weak

>5000 Roubles
>for a year
even hobos in russia make more money in a week

Yesterday winners awarded BMW cars and cash prizes are in US dollars. Now, half of which would go to the United States where they live and train between the performances of the competition. That such patriotism!

Not with that much corruption. I mean, every country has corruption, but being Russian is the physical embodiment of what it means to be fucked in the ass by your government.

there's been huge progress since the demise of drunkard El'cin

>half of which
Proofs plz :)

On t'as pas sonné le bougnoule consanguin.

FUCK NATO

BRAVO RUSSIA

Kremlebots plz

>Verbalement enculé

>hurr durr ad hominem hurr durr

:^^^^^^^^^)

someone here prefers 90s Russia. Ah!

yfw

>I can see them growing back to their former superpower status.
go away. really. I'm so sick of these kind of threads. You don't even understand how much you don't know what you are talking about.

>being Russian is the physical embodiment of what it means to be fucked in the ass by your government.
True. Hate this government with all Putin's crew in the Forbes list.

Volodin is fucking normal?

the Western élites, especially the USA ones, hate Putin's Russia with passion.
Ask yourselves why.
Probably because Putin's Russia is a threat to their plans of worldwide domination and forced bengalization

Putin will stay in power until death. Like Stalin.

Get lost in classmates, wooden soldiers Volodin.

Yeah, it is fucking nothing, that's the point.
Hell, I know old people there with a diploma from a good university that lead companies for years that right now live from 250-300 euro pension. Fucking sad.

Good post Frenchie

they are not american puppet states like Italy or Western GErmany.
They do not have USA and NATO military bases on their immense territory.
They are free. They are free to do whatever the fuck they want in foreign affairs.

the olympics is a meme

Thank you brazil for hosting this meme

I hope a lot of athletes and tourists wee robbed by off duty officers.

>they are not american puppet states like Italy or Western GErmany.

They keep their reserves in Treasuries "decadent West" and their children live there. Their corrupt millions are also in Western banks.

>russia is free
turn off RT, Giancarlo

they are not Germany's pet. That's for sure.

>le big bad russian boogeyman

i don't need those medals i need the strong russian economics. our government is still trying to show that the current situation in russia isn't as bad as is by distracting people's attention to the medals and shit because of upcoming elections, but after that russia will become literally the poorest country in the world. fuck the medals and putin when shit like that is going on.
North Korea is not american puppet state like Italy or Western GErmany.
NK does not have USA and NATO military bases on their immense territory.
They are free. They are free to do whatever the fuck they want in foreign affairs.

>le Russia is a big scary bear

Call me cuck as much as you want, but if having a good life means I have to live with US military bases on our ground... well.

this
people from countries unaffected by russian influence cannot understand how destructive it is

Exquisite conspiracy theory common among right-wing russians here. It says we are secretly ruled by brits since 1917

>free to serve tzar Vladimir the Short

huffingtonpost.com/mihir-sharma/rise-autocrats_b_9621198.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-01-23/the-rise-of-elected-autocrats-threatens-democracy

Autocracy or democracy?
What's your pick?

You're cuck, your german soul is dead, your nation is comes to dead, but comes with money in your pokets and among good roads. That's your choice? but that's extremely sad

is coming to death*

>le "le x meme" meme

>russia is a big evil superpowa help we're practically getting genocided
>russia is a poor and powerless country with rusted tanks that can't achieve logistic support beyond a few meters

so, which meme should we use? make up your minds already

they're all cheating dishonorable bastards, will be stripped of medals in the coming ytears

You and your people literally suffer every day to the point where some have no idea what to fucking eat, still you suck Putins dick and embrace your rotten, corrupt system beacuse 'muh sovereignty.
Well, propaganda is one hell of a drug.